Trojan condom sample (a must if your in college)

[quote name='SpectralGerm']Sheesh archangel
You just keep coming out with these contests
Nice find
I've been running low
Nice, magnum sized![/quote]

:roll:

I hate Trojans. Best bet is to go to Target and get a 24-pack of Durex for about $8. Best deal you'll find. Most other places it's roughly $1 apiece, even with multipacks.

"Only one condom per name or address per year."

-um, all that just for 1? At least offer me a pack or a voucher...

[quote name='TahoeMax']I hate Trojans. Best bet is to go to Target and get a 24-pack of Durex for about $8. Best deal you'll find. Most other places it's roughly $1 apiece, even with multipacks.[/QUOTE]
I concur. I also like Ones cause they look like pogs.

[quote name='TahoeMax']I hate Trojans. Best bet is to go to Target and get a 24-pack of Durex for about $8. Best deal you'll find. Most other places it's roughly $1 apiece, even with multipacks.[/quote]

It's only a good deal if it works. :D

[quote name='trunks982']whats the best brand for condoms?[/quote] Either trojan or durex for me. Durex feel a lot cheaper though, but the glow in the dark ones totally kick some ass haha.

i hate the "one" brand i think it was, it was the most impossible thing to open. It's in a round package and has no weak point to open, a great condom to have on you if you never want to use one (your girl will prob. say forget about it since it takes so long to use)

[quote name='retrogamer85']It's only a good deal if it works. :D[/quote]

And they do. I've had 1 break out of probably 300. Had to break out the Plan B for that one, but a 0.33% failure rate is pretty goddamn good.

[quote name='TahoeMax']And they do. I've had 1 break out of probably 300. Had to break out the Plan B for that one, but a 0.33% failure rate is pretty goddamn good.[/quote] 1/300 is .0033 :) Pretty good odds if you ask me.

damn, lots of free lube and condoms lately...

i dunno about other colleges, but while i was an undergrad, condoms were readily available (student health advocates, some ra's, center for women and men, student health center), and the lgbt center even had free lube...

[quote name='kensterdotnet']1/300 is .0033 :) Pretty good odds if you ask me.[/quote]

And 0.0033 is a ratio that corresponds to 0.33%. But yes, we seem to agree ;)

[quote name='CouRageouS']I concur. I also like Ones cause they look like pogs.[/quote]

And that's what really matters: Seeing if you can flip the entire stack in one slam.

[quote name='TahoeMax']And 0.0033 is a ratio that corresponds to 0.33%. But yes, we seem to agree ;)[/quote] Oh yea, I gotta start going to math class.

[quote name='TahoeMax']I hate Trojans. Best bet is to go to Target and get a 24-pack of Durex for about $8. Best deal you'll find. Most other places it's roughly $1 apiece, even with multipacks.[/quote]

Are you kidding? Durex condoms are the worst.

I remember reading an Amazon customer review for some variety of Trojans awhile back that had me rolling on the floor. It was something along the lines of "Shit, man, these are the worst. I've used these 3 times and the bitch got pregnant twice." Oddly it was still a 2-star rating.

[quote name='TahoeMax']I remember reading an Amazon customer review for some variety of Trojans awhile back that had me rolling on the floor. It was something along the lines of "Shit, man, these are the worst. I've used these 3 times and the bitch got pregnant twice." Oddly it was still a 2-star rating.[/quote]
LOL, I am tempted to put that as a sig.

The word is you're, not your.

If you're in college and can't tell the difference as to when to use each term, having sex is the last thing you should be worried about. You use you're in place of you are.

[quote name='trunks982']whats the best brand for condoms?[/quote]

Ones that don't break.

Otherwise you will need the free baby food.

[quote name='JTHuffy']goes great with the free lube in another post![/quote]
thats some coincidence, thanks op

[quote name='McNutsack']free lube? where?
i have to use a full tube per butt session =/[/quote]

If you have to use that much you aren't a man. :)

[quote name='bigdaddy']If you have to use that much you aren't a man. :)[/quote]

Is it too little or too much?

[quote name='howard']The word is you're, not your.

If you're in college and can't tell the difference as to when to use each term, having sex is the last thing you should be worried about. You use you're in place of you are.[/QUOTE]
grammartimegi7.jpg

Trojan Magnums, without a doubt. There was a case of some people actually bootlegging them, but the magnum wrapper must've been too hard for 'em to copy cause that's how they got caught.

Anyway, I swear by these. Durex feels like it's trying to cut off circulation, I suppose in attempt to hold the blood down there, or because everybody else has little dicks.. :p

Seriously, tho, you can't beat Magnum's quality.

[quote name='Methadon']Trojan Magnums, without a doubt. There was a case of some people actually bootlegging them, but the magnum wrapper must've been too hard for 'em to copy cause that's how they got caught.

Anyway, I swear by these. Durex feels like it's trying to cut off circulation, I suppose in attempt to hold the blood down there, or because everybody else has little dicks.. :p
[/quote]
I agree, Trojans feel stonger without feeling like a thick plastic.

Durek are the cheap condoms! They used to have a bowl of them at my college. My freshman year I was getting my ID, it took 15 minutes. They had several dozen in a bowl and by the end of my time there I pointed to a friend and started laughing. There are terrible condoms I would never trust them.

And I do agree, they are too tight. I'm not the largest guy I've seen (yes I have seen other cocks, if you can't admit that then you are a closet case) and they do feel like they want to cut the blood off.

yeah, the truth is, go for the better condoms, but if you can only get your cock on a durex (ha) its better than no condom.

[quote name='NateWhs152']You can get a 48 pack at Costco for around $11 thats the best deal i have ever scene[/quote]
Quality over Quanity

[quote name='TooShort4']Quality over Quanity[/quote]

This is the probably the greatest example of how true that is.

I go for Lifestyles brand- Had to many trojan's break on me, and I do not want kids for a long time thank you (I have stuff, I wanna keep having stuff). And I agree, Durex sucks

I don't mind paying a little extra for good condoms...not really the kind of thing I want to pick up on clearance, if you know what I mean.

Crown Condoms, IMHO. The next best thing to wearing nothing at all.

[quote name='TahoeMax']I remember reading an Amazon customer review for some variety of Trojans awhile back that had me rolling on the floor. It was something along the lines of "Shit, man, these are the worst. I've used these 3 times and the bitch got pregnant twice." Oddly it was still a 2-star rating.[/quote]

That was freakin hilarious! Thank you for sharing. :D

[quote name='TooShort4']Mine arrived today =][/quote]

i got mine a few days ago...i had no idea what it was til i opened it, i sign up for so much random free shit i never know whats in a package until i actually open it

[quote name='BL00DW0LF']i got mine a few days ago...i had no idea what it was til i opened it, i sign up for so much random free shit i never know whats in a package until i actually open it[/quote]
haha yeah and the label didn't say it either, and im damn lucky cause my mom got the mail in, ha.

bread's done
Back