[Troll's Trade List] ±±±±±Looking for Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time for 3DS (With or Without Case)±±±±±

Thank you for the 100th post Leftwing!

And this is the 100th reply with a quote. :)

The freethinking of one age is the common sense of the next.

did you pay me for RE4 yet? if not I can throw that in, mario coin, I have a family guy UMD, and a Mirror's Edge Comic if you are interested. Also will give you the Bionic Commando Patch as well.

bump. If you're still interested in my spare copy of FFXII we might be able to work out a trade for your Liberty City Stories.

free bump.

I'm still enjoying the hell out of the FFVI Advance you got me. I'm curious, where exactly did you hide it in KMart and for how long? :D

I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life in our own image.

went to sears, struck out on the ProStick Duo cards...talked to the associate there she said someone cleaned them out and bought 13 of them....el hoardo strikes again

Hey I could go $40 shipped for them all.
I have a question for you.
Do Gamecubes work on a Wii cause im movin to Nevada and my boyfriend has a Wii.
Or do you have a PS2 Slim or PS2.

thx a bunch free bump

"I read about an Eskimo hunter who asked the local missionary priest,
'If I did not know about God and sin, would I go to hell?'
'No,' said the priest, 'not if you did not know.'
'Then why,' asked the Eskimo, 'did you tell me?'"

Attempt easy tasks as if they were difficult, and difficult as if they were easy; in the one case that confidence may not fall asleep, in the other that it may not be dismayed.

Heyyyy Troll, sorry about last night. My computer got sodomized again last night and had to reformat, but now security is tighter than a dolphin's butthole. I'll get on MSN again later tonight! Bump!

I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a man with a gun in his hand. It's when you know you're licked before you begin but you begin anyway and you see it through no matter what.

Creativity represents a miraculous coming together of the uninhibited energy of the child with its apparent opposite and enemy, the sense of order imposed on the disciplined adult intelligence.

Like this [link].

It's made from high quality plastic, looks nice, but no need for it since I sold my copy of KH. Haha.

Some dude's photo [link].

Haha. That's such a bad reason to trade. I'm sure we'll get a real trade going eventually.. down the road.

But yeah, if you still want it, let me know. :lol:

When you think of the long and gloomy history of man, you will find more hideous crimes have been committed in the name of obedience than have ever been committed in the name of rebellion.

You're so funny, you wish you could quit CAG for only a week to keep yourself from going broke, but you cannot resist the call of BV's sexy collection and my charming wits. ;)

Any reviewer who expresses rage and loathing for a novel is preposterous. He or she is like a person who has put on full armor and attacked a hot fudge sundae.

[quote name='Trollsmeesh']CML/What do you want paypal for -

Scribblenauts[/QUOTE]

I didn't see anything of interest on the list. As for paypal... $20 shipped?

Seize the moment of excited curiosity on any subject to solve your doubts; for if you let it pass, the desire may never return, and you may remain in ignorance.

bread's done
Back