Tron: Evolution Collector's Edition for PS3 - 99.99 + tax/FS @ Dell

[quote name='iKilledChewbacca']:lol: haha servers Disney right for charging $130 for a collector's edition .[/QUOTE]

lol... not letting go that one, eh. :applause:

[quote name='rudiger94949']always be wary of a game that launches on so many platforms (PS3, XBOX,Wii, DS)

Xbox + ps3 multiplat = fine
xbox + ps3 + anything else multiplat = usually not good[/QUOTE]

that's a terrible argument.. there's many multi-platform launches that were good games

I'm surprised ppl are surprised...virtually every movie to game translation has been crapola. They should just make this DJ Hero with Daft Punk wearing there tron movie outfits and retro light cycle battles.

I remember seeing footage of this on G4 during E3. They were playing a lightcycle portion of the game and the guy playing asked if he could cut the other players off like the old game and the answer was 'no'... he seemed so sad I think he wanted to just lay the controller down and walk away.

I will end up paying too much for that stupid lightcycle but I'm pretty sure I'll be able to get it for less than $100.

Hopefully Amazon stocked up on this CE :)

Wow, only a "toy" from Sideshow and that's it? $130-$60=$70, okay $10 certificate for the movie ticket, that's still $60... NO DEAL! But thanks OP for the info (i didn't know there's a CE for Tron).

bread's done
Back