Tron Legacy BD/DVD $10 at Target (B&M/Online) PLUS free John Carter ticket by 4/15

My friend loves this movie and I just told him about it and he says if I go and pick it up for him today he would give me a $20 so I could get my own copy.

He is calling it an early birthday present.. my birthday is in November haha. He rocks.

Thanks for the heads up OP!

Edit: oops. I see that it's online only.. damn

Double edit: SUCCESS!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love to pick this up in store, can anyone verify that this is in store as well? I know OP said this is the "online price" but hey never know...

I called my Target and they said they don't price match online.

However when I asked what the price was they kept giving me the 3D blu-ray price.

Someone else call and find out. My Target is full of idiots.

I got this in store for $10 a few days ago. The price might have changed, but it isnt too hard to go in and scan to check.

[quote name='doodmandood']Confirmed in store.

Just bought one for my friend and I.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, edited OP

also, free John Carter ticket too if you redeem the DMR code by this Sunday (link in OP)

God damn that's an amazing price. I'm jelly but only paid maybe $17 for it back when they first came out last year.

[quote name='topnotch97']aw crap!

is this price drop for this week only?[/QUOTE]

My copy has a 9.99 price sticker on it and no sign saying a sale, so I'm guessing no?

Thanks OP, rode down to my local Target and they still had them in stock, if only the original was priced this well :p

And yes this seems to be a permanent price reduction as the sticker under the blu-rays says its 9.99, not a sale price or a temporary price cut

bread's done
Back