Trophy Boosting Thread

[quote name='Romis']not to cause any harm to the OP but lf folks are needing WARHAWK trophies
l've got a clan started & members
we are trying to get enough for FLYING FORTRESS, and others
anyone is welcome pm me or post in my thread for Warhawk 'Low Rank' Game Nite[/quote]

Hey Romis, count me in! I'll send you a friend invite, thanks.

Anybody have ski-doo? It is on the way to me now from Gamefly, so I guess two days? From what I read on another forum there are few people online playing this.

Score! I just happen to visit this thread to leave a note about Ski-Doo Snowmobile Challenge, and I seen your post. I have the game and need help with "invite a friend" trophy. I'll send you a PSN request (or send me one if your online first).

[quote name='fuss']Anybody have ski-doo? It is on the way to me now from Gamefly, so I guess two days? From what I read on another forum there are few people online playing this.[/QUOTE]

I need only one more trohpy please help me guys. 8 people meet up in wildcat stadium burnout paradise. PSN Lostworld. If you add me tell me your from cag.

Time for a mega bump.

After joining the ps3trophies forums, I realized that there were actually trophy boosting groups out there. Why don't we have one? Just a group of people, willing to help other people (and ourselves) to getting some trophies and the occasional elusive Platinum.

Here's what I could use some help with:

Burnout Paradise
007: Quantum of Solace
Warhawk

What about you guys? How can I help you help me?

I'm looking to get trophies for the following...

GTA IV
COD WAW (online co-op and competitive trophies)
Warhawk (haven't even started getting into this game though)
Killzone 2 (Might just wnat to do this legit though)
LittleBigPlanet
Burnout Revenge

Friend request me if you think we could help each other out - leave a message with something to the effect of CAG Trophy and possibly the game you'd like to play.

[quote name='freakyzeeky']Anyone have Ski-Doo...? 8-[[/QUOTE]
'Fraid not man. See if SoCal does, he mentioned it. I'll ask around.
[quote name='MillerTime2523']I'm looking to get trophies for the following...

GTA IV
COD WAW (online co-op and competitive trophies)
Warhawk (haven't even started getting into this game though)
Killzone 2 (Might just wnat to do this legit though)
LittleBigPlanet
Burnout Revenge

Friend request me if you think we could help each other out - leave a message with something to the effect of CAG Trophy and possibly the game you'd like to play.[/QUOTE]
I got Warhawk and Burnout from there. I'd be able to help you more with Burnout though, as I know what am doing. Most of Warhawk can be done with a second controller. I'm at 61% and nearly all my trophies are from boosting.

An edit here, all I need (boosting based) for Burnout now are the Cops and Robbers trophies and 8 people in Wildcats stadium. For that matter, I guess 10 miles on a bike in an 8 player lobby trophy for that matter.

Also, freaky, I can help you with the Big Surf Freeburns. I'm surprised you haven't put Trival Pursuit on your queue, it's a very easy Platinum.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']An edit here, all I need (boosting based) for Burnout now are the Cops and Robbers trophies and 8 people in Wildcats stadium. For that matter, I guess 10 miles on a bike in an 8 player lobby trophy for that matter.

Also, freaky, I can help you with the Big Surf Freeburns. I'm surprised you haven't put Trival Pursuit on your queue, it's a very easy Platinum.[/QUOTE]

It's actually on hold... That and I need to platinum a few more games before getting more of them. :/

I might get Ski-Doo, but not anytime soon. Saw the trophy list and it didn't seem too bad. Still need to get Salvation though.

An update to my Burnout progress, the only boostable trophies I have left are:

8 Players meet in Wildcats Stadium
10 miles on a Bike in an 8 player lobby
5 Freeburn challenges on a bike

I FINALLY REACHED TROPHY LEVEL 10!

:whee:

Whoooooo!

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Time for a mega bump.

After joining the ps3trophies forums, I realized that there were actually trophy boosting groups out there. Why don't we have one? Just a group of people, willing to help other people (and ourselves) to getting some trophies and the occasional elusive Platinum.

Here's what I could use some help with:

Burnout Paradise
007: Quantum of Solace
Warhawk

What about you guys? How can I help you help me?[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't doing 007:QQS sometime. I have burnout also but have not played it too much..

Willing to help with any of the games i can.

Games I can work with

Bomberman, Burnout, Worms, High Velocity Bowling, Singstar, Rock Band 2, Buzz. LBP, GTA4, and Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2.

I think those are all the trophies i can help people out with.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Thomas96']I definitely need more trophies.[/QUOTE]
Couldn't we all? I know I could.
[quote name='js1']I wouldn't doing 007:QQS sometime. I have burnout also but have not played it too much..[/QUOTE]
Cool. Check out my post before this, as what I need for Burnout changed. To setup QoS, we need 8 people.
[quote name='jonlubbe']Willing to help with any of the games i can.[/QUOTE]
Mind listing which games? You'll get responses faster that way.

[quote name='freakyzeeky']I have High Velocity Bowling, if any one of you guys are looking to get trophies from that game... ;)[/QUOTE]
I was reading back through the thread and saw this post. Still interested? I'd love to 100% this game.. Anyone else want to play some time if freaky isn't interested?

Would like help with SF4 renting it till Sunday want the online stuff (mostly 10 wins in a row). Add me can play some tonight and tomorrow night and most of sunday.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']I might get Ski-Doo, but not anytime soon. Saw the trophy list and it didn't seem too bad. Still need to get Salvation though.

An update to my Burnout progress, the only boostable trophies I have left are:

8 Players meet in Wildcats Stadium
10 miles on a Bike in an 8 player lobby
5 Freeburn challenges on a bike

I FINALLY REACHED TROPHY LEVEL 10!

:whee:

Whoooooo![/QUOTE]I can help you with those BP trophies, just give message me on the PSN. & also, if you need some help with your last two UT3 trophies, I can help. We would just duel, letting you win. Then repeat over & over. Congrats on lvl 10.

And also, how hard is Uncharted on crushing difficulty?

@ Freakyzeeky: You should check out :whistle2:&"Hannah Montana: The Movie":whistle2:& Very easy.

http://www.ps3trophies.com/gamepage.php?id=109
http://www.ps3trophies.org/game/hannah-montana-the-movie/trophies/

[quote name='blader16']I can help you with those BP trophies, just give message me on the PSN. & also, if you need some help with your last two UT3 trophies, I can help. We would just duel, letting you win. Then repeat over & over. Congrats on lvl 10.

And also, how hard is Uncharted on crushing difficulty?

@ Freakyzeeky: You should check out :whistle2:&"Hannah Montana: The Movie":whistle2:& Very easy.

http://www.ps3trophies.com/gamepage.php?id=109
http://www.ps3trophies.org/game/hannah-montana-the-movie/trophies/[/QUOTE]

Cool, I'll meet you in BP then eventually. PM me via PSN to set-up a time. UT3, I already have a set-up that works fine. It take about 10 minutes a day and although I won't get the Platinum till a month or so, I'll still get it with minimal effort. Uncharted doesn't mess around on Crushing. It's hard. Take cover and pray.

P.S. He already Platinumed Hannah Montana a long time ago.

Anybody working on the new transformers game? I wouldn't mind some help with the online trophies. This is just a rental for me, so it'd have to be tonight/tomorrow night :whistle2:/

Willing to help with: Resistance 2. Burnout Paradise, Warhawk, Unreal Tournament III, Rock Band 2, Guitar Hero: World Tour, & High Velocity Bowling.

[quote name='Warner1281']Anybody working on the new transformers game? I wouldn't mind some help with the online trophies. This is just a rental for me, so it'd have to be tonight/tomorrow night :whistle2:/[/QUOTE]
Can't help you there, at least you made it in the top 1000 :applause:
[quote name='blader16']Willing to help with: Resistance 2. Burnout Paradise, Warhawk, Unreal Tournament III, Rock Band 2, Guitar Hero: World Tour, & High Velocity Bowling.[/QUOTE]
MillerTime wants to boost in HVB. PM him.

Have any of you guys see the Buzz Quiz TV trophy glitch? It can get you all non-secret trophies (except Platinum) within seconds. I'm really tempted to try it. Youtube it if you want to see it in action.

[quote name='el_cheezer']For those of you looking for help with the "Create" trophy in LBP, there's a thread going here to help CAG's with it. Sign up people and get your levels played and your heart trophies out of the way![/QUOTE]

Yea, I just need 8 more people to play my level on LBP and then I have all the trophies. If your bored, please play my level (I don't need hearts or anything, just play it and your done.)

Username - tholly
Level Name - Perilous Path

Got a Burnout Paradise trophy boosting session today. 9 people are already signed up (from PS3T), but I'll see if I can squeeze some of you in really quick for the meetup in Wildcats and 10 miles on a bike.

EDIT: @freaky

There is a user named randellaUK on PSN looking to boost Ski-Doo's one online trophy. PM him if interested.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Have any of you guys see the Buzz Quiz TV trophy glitch? It can get you all non-secret trophies (except Platinum) within seconds. I'm really tempted to try it. Youtube it if you want to see it in action.[/QUOTE]

Tried it and it works thanks for the heads up.

I need help with all of the online burnout trophies.

I can help you with the later today if wanted. How much DLC do you have?

I still need to copy of Buzz Quiz TV though. Never found it on clearance...

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Have any of you guys see the Buzz Quiz TV trophy glitch? It can get you all non-secret trophies (except Platinum) within seconds. I'm really tempted to try it. Youtube it if you want to see it in action.[/QUOTE]

Sorta defeats the point, don't you think?

[quote name='bjstucker']just the regular update no extra DLC[/QUOTE]
Okay. I got some connection issues today, but we'll see what happens.
[quote name='Magus8472']Sorta defeats the point, don't you think?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, it really does. I just don't have much interest in this game. I liked the art style of it and Buzz sounded pretty funny in commercials/trailers. Other than that, I don't feel like grinding away for those trophies.

Would anyone be interested in boosting warhawk or street fighter 4?

The perfect game trophies would probably be the hardest ones to achieve on my own without boosting as im terrible at the game.

I know that it would be better if i earned the online trophies in street fighter but I suck at the game and have only won once.

[quote name='yohsh']Would anyone be interested in boosting warhawk or street fighter 4?

The perfect game trophies would probably be the hardest ones to achieve on my own without boosting as im terrible at the game.

I know that it would be better if i earned the online trophies in street fighter but I suck at the game and have only won once.[/QUOTE]

I'd be down for some online SF4 trophies. The perfects are actually pretty easy to get. The game counts perfects in the challenges and the opponents are really handicapped in the first few rounds. just use ken/ryu and spam fireballs, they can't even block them.

[quote name='bjstucker']Tried it and it works thanks for the heads up.

I need help with all of the online burnout trophies.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='finsfan0210']the buzz glitch works i got 6 of the trophies[/QUOTE]

Just to let you guys know, you can re-do the glitch to get any trophies you missed the first time. Just know that since there is less available, you might not get them all or maybe none. It's random for the most part.

I'm having issues connecting to games in Burnout Paradise. Anyone else get this problem and fix it? I forwarded my ports and everything. Also, I'm considering getting HAWX since the General trophy for it is very boostable and otherwise, the others don't seem to hard.

[quote name='yohsh']Would anyone be interested in boosting warhawk or street fighter 4?[/QUOTE]
I'd be down for medal boosting in Warhawk. If you stat-pad too much in that game, they'll reset your rank.

EDIT: Found someone higher than freaky. I mean, I've seen a level 20 something before, but he just had a crap ton of games with none of them completed. However, this time I found someone at level 16. With 40 Platinums. Dear God.

Just to let people know, Quantum of Solace on the PS3is having errors with it's Version 1.20 update (in preparing for the map pack coming out today) that won't let NA users find or join games. We'll either need to wait for the map pack to be released (which might solve the problem) or wait for Version 1.21 to fix it.

Update, here's what I got available for boosting now:

Burnout Paradise (Still getting online errors though)
HAWX (Haven't played it yet, but I found a great boost method)
Warhawk (only medal and ribbon boosting, as exp boosting is noticed and taken care of)

Off the list:
007: Quantum of Solace (Finally Plat'ed it!)

I'm currently playing Bionic Commando and UT3 (in short bursts). Next up is Fallout 3 (if no one buys my copy), finishing R2's or UT3's grind, or HAWX.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Update, here's what I got available for boosting now:

Burnout Paradise (Still getting online errors though)
HAWX (Haven't played it yet, but I found a great boost method)
Warhawk (only medal and ribbon boosting, as exp boosting is noticed and taken care of)

Off the list:
007: Quantum of Solace (Finally Plat'ed it!)

I'm currently playing Bionic Commando and UT3 (in short bursts). Next up is Fallout 3 (if no one buys my copy), finishing R2's or UT3's grind, or HAWX.[/QUOTE]

Let me know when you guys will boost on Warhawk. I need those secret trophies.

[quote name='darken']Let me know when you guys will boost on Warhawk. I need those secret trophies.[/QUOTE]
I've actually been looking for people to do the boost with. Do you have all the booster maps?

[quote name='Devil May Cry']I've actually been looking for people to do the boost with. Do you have all the booster maps?[/QUOTE]

Yes I do

[quote name='gbpackers94']Burnout Paradise- Let's try and get the one where we all have to go into Wildcat Stadium.[/QUOTE]
I'm down. I need to get the stupid online errors I get though first.

[quote name='darken']Yes I do[/QUOTE]
Cool. Are those the only boostable trophies you need? I'm still missing Rivalry, Hit List and Flying Fortress.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']

Cool. Are those the only boostable trophies you need? I'm still missing Rivalry, Hit List and Flying Fortress.[/QUOTE]

I've got those. I just need the secret ones, taxi driver, and the badges, but I don't expect to get those. I'll help you with the ones you need. But do you have enough people?

[quote name='gbpackers94']Burnout Paradise- Let's try and get the one where we all have to go into Wildcat Stadium.[/QUOTE]

i need that one too, stupid 8 players requirement :bomb:

[quote name='darken']I've got those. I just need the secret ones, taxi driver, and the badges, but I don't expect to get those. I'll help you with the ones you need. But do you have enough people?[/QUOTE]

Warhawk trophies? count me in...

darkerpsy
FluffyMexican
gbpackers94

i'll send friend invite and see if we can get together and boost Warhawk and Burnout Paradise trophies. I need almost all of the Warhawk trophies (i just got the training ones) and yes, i have all of the Warhawk maps. BP, the stupid 8 players at the wildcat stadium and 8 players biking for 10 miles...

NM Warhawk... i think i'll go with the 2nd controller method and collect up to 62%, after that, i think i'll need more help, thanks!

[quote name='darken']I've got those. I just need the secret ones, taxi driver, and the badges, but I don't expect to get those. I'll help you with the ones you need. But do you have enough people?[/QUOTE]
Not yet. See if you can find some people that'd be down for it. I'll try too. Badges and ribbons are boostable. EXP gets noticed by community/devs and gets reset though. Taxi Driver can be boosted with second controller.

[quote name='Serpentor']darkerpsy
FluffyMexican
gbpackers94

i'll send friend invite and see if we can get together and boost Warhawk and Burnout Paradise trophies. I need almost all of the Warhawk trophies (i just got the training ones) and yes, i have all of the Warhawk maps. BP, the stupid 8 players at the wildcat stadium and 8 players biking for 10 miles...

NM Warhawk... i think i'll go with the 2nd controller method and collect up to 62%, after that, i think i'll need more help, thanks![/QUOTE]

Cool. LMK when you finish. Itonly took me about half a day to get all of them with a few exceptions. I'm down for BP too once my connection issue with it gets fixed. We'd just meet up in bikes at the stadium, then dick around till we get to 10 miles.

bread's done
Back