Trophy Boosting Thread

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Not yet. See if you can find some people that'd be down for it. I'll try too. Badges and ribbons are boostable. EXP gets noticed by community/devs and gets reset though. Taxi Driver can be boosted with second controller.

Cool. LMK when you finish. Itonly took me about half a day to get all of them with a few exceptions. I'm down for BP too once my connection issue with it gets fixed. We'd just meet up in bikes at the stadium, then dick around till we get to 10 miles.[/QUOTE]

You can do the Taxi Driver with two controllers? Making the 2nd controller on your team? I never thought of that... I think i still have a lot to get in WH using the 2nd controller, i'm about 16% (slowpoke i know), the map is fairly large...

For BP, it's a good idea to get those two trophies in one shot (i thought you have to use a car or something).

8 Players meet in the Wildcats’ Baseball Stadium
Awarded for meeting up with 7 other players inside the Wildcats’ Baseball Stadium in an online game

Ride 10 miles on a bike in an 8 player lobby
Awarded for riding 10 miles on a bike in an 8 player online game

I'll send you an invite FluffyMexican tonight :)

Serpentor's PSN is FearlessKnight (i'll put that in the invite, so you'll know).

[quote name='Serpentor']You can do the Taxi Driver with two controllers? Making the 2nd controller on your team? I never thought of that... I think i still have a lot to get in WH using the 2nd controller, i'm about 16% (slowpoke i know), the map is fairly large...

For BP, it's a good idea to get those two trophies in one shot (i thought you have to use a car or something).

8 Players meet in the Wildcats’ Baseball Stadium
Awarded for meeting up with 7 other players inside the Wildcats’ Baseball Stadium in an online game

Ride 10 miles on a bike in an 8 player lobby
Awarded for riding 10 miles on a bike in an 8 player online game

I'll send you an invite FluffyMexican tonight :)

Serpentor's PSN is FearlessKnight (i'll put that in the invite, so you'll know).[/QUOTE]

Good point. Ok thanks

Hey guys, thanks for the Warhawk tips so far, i'm getting there and at the same time, i'm getting use to the controls.

Now, here are some questions being bugging me for two days...

1. Which map/area has biofields and proximity mines? I have the wrench/biofield option enabled... It seems that of all the games i created, i can't find those weapons :( (i did find the binoculars, they are pretty hard to find too).

2. I've seen video of the Dropships, but where i can find one? I have all of the booster maps.

When creating games, select the layout with the * at the end. One star means the map will have Dropships, two means APCs and three means Jetpacks.

Thanks again!

Last edited by a moderator:
Can some help me on littlebigplanet?
I need to get:
The trophy for playing with 3 friends (can't get all mine in the same place)
Crowd Pleaser (H4H)
Feel the Love (H4H)
Celebrity (H4H)
Quickfire Artist (any tips?)

[quote name='pixi']Can some help me on littlebigplanet?
I need to get:
The trophy for playing with 3 friends (can't get all mine in the same place)
Crowd Pleaser (H4H)
Feel the Love (H4H)
Celebrity (H4H)
Quickfire Artist (any tips?)[/QUOTE]

I still need the Party Person, so maybe we can help each other with that.

As for Quickfire Artiste, I never personally saw this one as being hard (I got it without even trying to get it), but people do tend to struggle with it for some reason. My only tip would be to use your index and middle finger on the shoot button and alternate between them really fast. You have to hold it for a bit (like 20 seconds or so) so it has time to build up to the maximum speed, but after that it should unlock easily.

[quote name='Rockgamer']I still need the Party Person, so maybe we can help each other with that.

As for Quickfire Artiste, I never personally saw this one as being hard (I got it without even trying to get it), but people do tend to struggle with it for some reason. My only tip would be to use your index and middle finger on the shoot button and alternate between them really fast. You have to hold it for a bit (like 20 seconds or so) so it has time to build up to the maximum speed, but after that it should unlock easily.[/QUOTE]

if u guys are available message me and i'd help get the lbp multiplayer trophys. i still need the four player trophys plus the win a 4 player game im thedolphinsrule on the psn

[quote name='pixi']
Quickfire Artist (any tips?)[/QUOTE]

one thing that helped me was rubbing a pen or something on the controller just back and forth rapidly.

[quote name='jonlubbe']one thing that helped me was rubbing a pen or something on the controller just back and forth rapidly.[/QUOTE]

Don't really understand lol xD
I just found out that I have all the multiplayer trophies, but I'll help you guys out

Rapid fire trophy, just do a search for the level in LBP community... The trick is to use the palm of your hand, it worked for me (i think i abused the controller a bit for that trophy). As H4H trophies, they're a pain to get (especially your levels don't stand out). Good levels, you don't even need to ask (i gave up on those trophies).

Sadly to say, i don't even know how to get the Tutorial trophy... I watched everything there is with the " ? " but still no luck with that damn bronze trophy. Since i'm not willing to Ace the last couple of levels, i'm not going for the Platinum.

Currently playing Skate 2 if anyone wants to help boost this weekend :) not for boosting but if anyone also wants to play blazblu please add me.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Still got HAWX, Burnout and Warhawk left to boost. Burnout's still acting up though.[/QUOTE]

I just sent you a message on PSN last night, but if you're up for it, let's get together for Burnout boosting sometime. I can do anytime except this Monday (going to in-laws house).

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Hope you enjoyed the boosting session. LMK if you still want to boost RE5.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the help. Thought the boosting session would've taken longer. I always feel bad when someone helps me get trophies, but I can't help them get any :cry:. In the meantime, I was able to get the RE5 stuff done. Wanted to shoot Sheva in the head a few times just to get her out of my way, but overall, not too bad. I saw you were online, but you were playing Fallout. Too bad I can't get your help with Uncharted... still haven't finished Crushing difficulty on that damn game.

[quote name='Warner1281']Thanks for the help. Thought the boosting session would've taken longer. I always feel bad when someone helps me get trophies, but I can't help them get any :cry:. In the meantime, I was able to get the RE5 stuff done. Wanted to shoot Sheva in the head a few times just to get her out of my way, but overall, not too bad. I saw you were online, but you were playing Fallout. Too bad I can't get your help with Uncharted... still haven't finished Crushing difficulty on that damn game.[/QUOTE]
I'm almost done with it. If you need tips for Uncharted for other trophies, I'd be glad to give them.

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Yeah, seriously, uncharted is a bitch. I have to beat crushing and get 50 straight kills for platinum, but that won't be an easy task at all.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, seriously. It was first Platinum and Crushing did NOT mess around. It's all about cover, cover and more cover.

[quote name='Serpentor']Sadly to say, i don't even know how to get the Tutorial trophy... I watched everything there is with the " ? " but still no luck with that damn bronze trophy. Since i'm not willing to Ace the last couple of levels, i'm not going for the Platinum.[/QUOTE]

I was stuck on the tutorial trophy for a little while as well, if you go back into the level editor and pull up the inidividual items, (particulliarly the more complcated switches and whatnot), if you attempt to add the item to a level, it will offer for you to watch a tutorial on that item. I beleive all of these items with the tutorial are highlighted in some way as well.

Anyway... you probably have only like 10 more videos to watch.

I've already aced all the levels, but I'm looking for help getting the "Play with 3 friends trophy" (is that party Person?) I don't have anyone on my friends list that owns the game. I also need the 4-player trophies (and a few of the 2-player ones, but I think I can get my wife to help with the 2-player ones). I actually got the 3-player trophy myself using 3 controllers.

[quote name='HuBu']Is there a guide to boosting Warhawk trophies?[/QUOTE]

check sonystyle or something like that (i forgot the link). It's pretty good for 50% of WH's trophy and very easy to get too :lol:

p.s. there are videos on the trophies too if you don't understand what you have to do.

[quote name='Serpentor']check sonystyle or something like that (i forgot the link). It's pretty good for 50% of WH's trophy and very easy to get too :lol:

p.s. there are videos on the trophies too if you don't understand what you have to do.[/QUOTE]

Sony Style is the online store. I'd like to see whatever guide you're talking about though. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='cartman58']Anyone interested in Fat Princess boosting?[/QUOTE]

Most of them are unlocked when you play on-line anyway... Of course, it could be hard when you have no supports and other team just gang up on you. The chicken one is pretty tough. I think some trophies are broken for FP, depending what happens in the round... I suppose to get the fire magic kill trophy but i didn't :(

After playing few games i found out that if i create a game, the games are much more enjoyable than just JUMP IN. I have 3mb DSL connection... Whenever I do JUMP IN, i always get disconnected :bomb:

[quote name='cartman58']Anyone interested in Fat Princess boosting?[/QUOTE]

i dont see the point in boosting for fat princess. i hate psn games that structure all the trophies with the lowest common denominator... Fat princess - all freaking bronzes.

I guess you can boost the arrows one.

================

i need help with re5 especially since i dont have any infinite weapons and shiva sucks on pro. i havent played it since the launch month. does anyone have extra rotten eggs to temporarily loan?

got all the online trophies for plat but willing to help out with burnout. also, willing to help with lbp (but I barely have 5% or less on it).

hey enufs8d I pmed you but not sure if you even check your pms lol. I'm up for kof 12 boosting. i'll msg you later on psn when i get home.

Howdy all. I've got:

Grand Theft Auto 4
Burnout Paradise
Street Fighter 4

and all of them needs a little boost. I am a real amateur in SF4, so go easy. I'm not super in GTA4 either. Actually, I'm a lame ass in all of them. If anyone is willing to tolerate, please PM me, or let me know what I should do to proceed. My screen is 'gongon78'. I'm usually available on weekends (Fri-Sun).

[quote name='geowong78']Howdy all. I've got:

Grand Theft Auto 4
Burnout Paradise
Street Fighter 4

and all of them needs a little boost. I am a real amateur in SF4, so go easy. I'm not super in GTA4 either. Actually, I'm a lame ass in all of them. If anyone is willing to tolerate, please PM me, or let me know what I should do to proceed. My screen is 'gongon78'. I'm usually available on weekends (Fri-Sun).[/QUOTE]
At least you're honest ;)

Send me a PM and I'll help you get some Burnout trophies when I have the time.

[quote name='geowong78']Howdy all. I've got:

Grand Theft Auto 4
Burnout Paradise
Street Fighter 4

and all of them needs a little boost. I am a real amateur in SF4, so go easy. I'm not super in GTA4 either. Actually, I'm a lame ass in all of them. If anyone is willing to tolerate, please PM me, or let me know what I should do to proceed. My screen is 'gongon78'. I'm usually available on weekends (Fri-Sun).[/QUOTE]

I recently got the platinum for burnout. feel free to PM me about burnout. there are 3 online ones that two people can do within 3 minutes (online road rage red, online road rage blue, online stunt... camera pic, invite are also easy). everything else takes a while. but i usually work during the weekends.

Thought I'd post a tidbit of trophy related news. Lately in Resistance 2, users have been experiencing helpful glitches towards the Killing Machine trophy (10,000 kills). The servers will glitch when updating and give you extra kills usually ranging from anywhere from 300 to 500 kills. People have reported gaining over 2000 kills though on rare occasions. It has been confirmed that the kills DO count towards the Killing Machine trophy and will rank you up as well. Reports also state that if your kills are accidently boosted over 10,000 kills, the trophy will pop after one more kill (although one user said it appeared as soon as the profile was viewed, yet to be confirmed though) I myself have gotten over 1,400 kills from this glitch in about a week. I don't know if I'm triggering the glitch or just getting it randomly so I'll just list what I usually do:

1. Check profile under Competitive and remember the listed kills.
2. Play a game of competitive Deathmatch
3. Check profile and see if kill count changed. If yes, go back to 2. If not, go to 4.
4. Continue playing Deathmatches as long as I feel like, all the while NOT checking my kills in-between matches (usually about an hour and a half)
5. Quit game and either play something else or turn off PS3.
6. After 20 minutes or so, start up Resistance 2 again and look up your kills.

If it worked, you most likely ranked up and your kills got some sort of boost. As mentioned earlier, this IS NOT a guide. This is just what I've done each of the three times I got a significant boost in kills.

I need a boosting partner for Motorstorm: Pacific Rift... I need help with the 3 online DLC trophies. If you have MS:pR DLC, I can help too! ;)

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Thought I'd post a tidbit of trophy related news. Lately in Resistance 2, users have been experiencing helpful glitches towards the Killing Machine trophy (10,000 kills). The servers will glitch when updating and give you extra kills usually ranging from anywhere from 300 to 500 kills. People have reported gaining over 2000 kills though on rare occasions. It has been confirmed that the kills DO count towards the Killing Machine trophy and will rank you up as well. Reports also state that if your kills are accidently boosted over 10,000 kills, the trophy will pop after one more kill (although one user said it appeared as soon as the profile was viewed, yet to be confirmed though) I myself have gotten over 1,400 kills from this glitch in about a week. I don't know if I'm triggering the glitch or just getting it randomly so I'll just list what I usually do:

1. Check profile under Competitive and remember the listed kills.
2. Play a game of competitive Deathmatch
3. Check profile and see if kill count changed. If yes, go back to 2. If not, go to 4.
4. Continue playing Deathmatches as long as I feel like, all the while NOT checking my kills in-between matches (usually about an hour and a half)
5. Quit game and either play something else or turn off PS3.
6. After 20 minutes or so, start up Resistance 2 again and look up your kills.

If it worked, you most likely ranked up and your kills got some sort of boost. As mentioned earlier, this IS NOT a guide. This is just what I've done each of the three times I got a significant boost in kills.[/QUOTE]

c'mon... suck it up. Shini & me did it the really hard way. 10k kills before any patches. that meant you had to join a game when the current one finishes.

[quote name='freakyzeeky']I need a boosting partner for Motorstorm: Pacific Rift... I need help with the 3 online DLC trophies. If you have MS:pR DLC, I can help too! ;)[/QUOTE]

im down for it. i just have the game but never opened it.

you should get kof 12. easy plat but its time consuming. its easy with a partner. (hint i have kof... lol).

Hey, I'm not doing it on purpose. This is happening to everyone. I ain't complaining though ;)

I'd like to get the Platinum out of the way to just play this or funand not think of kills.

[quote name='enufs8d']anyone up for kof 12 boosting? hundreds of battles and battles of wins?[/QUOTE]

I am interested in boosting KOF12, add me. My PSN ID: Heavenly_King. In the message write kof12 boosting :)

I'm looking for HAWX boosting partners for most online trophies except General of the Airforce. I'll help with that only if you agree to help me with all my HAWX online trophies.

[quote name='Heavenly_King']I am interested in boosting KOF12, add me. My PSN ID: Heavenly_King. In the message write kof12 boosting :)[/QUOTE]

i missed you on sunday night by 12 minutes.

Can anyone help me out with the Sitting Ducks trophy in HAWX? Besides that, all I got left is Gladiator and Afterburner, both of which I can do on my own.

Well, any trophies that someone is willing to help me with in Unreal tournament III or F.E.A.R 2. Just if by chance anyone else is working on these games.

For anyone with HAWX, here's a way to get Test Pilot and Gladiator without having to fight anyone. I used this method because I already had the missile based trophies and was tired of playing 5 round matches but only having it count as 1 for Gladiator. Host a Player Match set to Private, 5 minutes, and 1 round. Then just set the controller down. Whenever you crash, you'll respawn after 15 seconds. All you have to do is press Start in the beginning and get back to the pre-game menu after the 5 minutes. Switch planes every 5 minutes and you'll get Test Pilot. Do it over and over again to get Gladiator. If you care, I used the map Thunderbolt.

bread's done
Back