Tropicana Twister Xbox Experience (48hr Trial Code Guaranteed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Link927']So you've won 15 items then? MS points with a few faceplates and maybe a game or two?[/QUOTE]

Well those we're the stats for today.

Overall I think i've posted about 1000 Entries, at about a 2.5 percent clip.

17 100 points

8 faceplates.

2 game sets

I must have posted 150 entries and came away with only three 100 points. I'm assuming many prizes are gone so the win ratio will be a lot less.

Hopefully, the win ratio is really low otherwise all the prizes would have been gone weeks ago.

I'm still getting 100 points, very infrequent. Definitely no easy pickings likes smarterchild.

Just won my second FF2/Forza Pack. I haven't submitted it yet, and don't need it. If anyone wants to trade for like 4 unneeded points codes, I can ship it your way. PM me if you're interested, I'll leave the window open and start using ie to enter.

[quote name='phillyphlier']Noone with codes yet, will leave window open for the night if anyone is interested. PM me soon, i should be up all night.[/quote]

PM sent.

[quote name='phillyphlier']Noone with codes yet, will leave window open for the night if anyone is interested. PM me soon, i should be up all night.[/quote] I don't have anything against you, but I just don't trust someone who just signed up and only has 2 posts both of which are in this thread. Call me crazy, but I've had a lot of people scew me over.

I understand the mistrust, but I only found out about this site about 3 weeks ago, and have mainly been browsing the free stuff forum. Now that I won two of these, I figure that I should really pay back those who helped me.

[quote name='phillyphlier']I understand the mistrust, but I only found out about this site about 3 weeks ago, and have mainly been browsing the free stuff forum. Now that I won two of these, I figure that I should really pay back those who helped me.[/quote]

Especially those philly bruthas - *cough cough*

[quote name='kensterdotnet']I don't have anything against you, but I just don't trust someone who just signed up and only has 2 posts both of which are in this thread. Call me crazy, but I've had a lot of people scew me over.[/quote]
Yes, being cautious is good. Philly gets 4 codes and the other person has to wait 6-8 weeks to see if they verified and sent you the winning item. At this time the only guaranteed prize is the points, we have been entering the contest like crazy.

i don't know if its just me but i can't even get this site to work any more, maybe they finally are shutting it down

Not winning anything but it's working now.

Update: Maybe the late hours are best for winning. Didn't win squat but within 5 tries, got 200 points and a faceplate.

Why the hell do you new people keep PMing me. This isn't fucking rocket science. :roll:

-There is no "code that wins the game pack"
-I did not offer to give anything away, why are you asking?
-If you can read in my posts that I won something, you should be able to read that I've been giving my multiples away to friends
-You are not my friend
-Don't make me ridiculous offers for something I haven't offered to trade
-My luck is not your luck
-Good luck!

So I haven't played since this afternoon. I just got home to all these wonderful PMs. I might give it an hour or so before I get to bed. Good luck all and first one to PM me gets a free trip to ignore list! :lol:

You guys leave the "deuche bag" alone, he's allowed to keep his prizes and give them to his friends. Yea, I'm being nice to him so he'll be my friend and send me prizes. Just kidding.

Actually he didn't have to tell us that he won anything at all, but the fact that he did helped other people know that it was worth putting time into. I don't understand how anyone could feel that he owes them anything else.

yea this contest is as good as dead. I have done over 200 tonight alone, lets not talk about the other nights with nothing to show too. Contest looked good, but hopefully they're will be an easier one in the future.

I won another faceplate. If sonic doesnt respond to my PM itll be up for grabs to another cag. Long time cag members only Btw.

Edit: First long time Cag to PM gets it.

Edit again!: Well no one is responding! First PM gets it!

Edit 3: Alright its gone.

I tried it about 70 times just now and got a 100 point code around try number 50. It is certainly not worth it for that, but the 48 hours codes that I now have a crapload of are nice. I don't need them (got Gold through most of 2009 thanks to various CAG deals), but my 2 boys can use them on their accounts. For example they had wanted to play Bomberman online but I didn't want to get them regular gold memberships just for that. Now, it's no big deal ;). So it was worth the 40 minutes or so I put into it late tonight (or this morning, actually).

Cool. Just got me Forza 2 and Fusion Frenzy. Now I don't have to buy them. Just my second try today, too.

Totally getting repeats on the 48 Hour codes now. I hope they aren't all used before I get a chance to use them.

[quote name='imacgod']Cool. Just got me Forza 2 and Fusion Frenzy. Now I don't have to buy them. Just my second try today, too.

Totally getting repeats on the 48 Hour codes now. I hope they aren't all used before I get a chance to use them.[/QUOTE]

Bastard! I try 70 times and get 1 100 point code and you snag both of those on the second try! Damn...

Edit - I went back for 10 more tries - of course, nothing... Bah - I'm done for now :lol:.

[quote name='io']Bastard! I try 70 times and get 1 100 point code and you snag both of those on the second try! Damn...

Edit - I went back for 10 more tries - of course, nothing... Bah - I'm done for now :lol:.[/QUOTE]

Be happy I did my 30 tries and got nothing else today.

Of course, I got 100 points somewhere in those 30 tries yesterday. Maybe you'll have your chance at the pair of games tomorrow :cool:

30 tries here and zilch. Just want one more 100 point code to even my total to 400 or even better, score that copy of Forza 2.

[quote name='gamcreator']What does the faceplate look like?[/quote]

I dont think they have a pic of it. Will find out in like 4-6 /6-8 weeks or whatever the time was.

If these codes are time released (which they better be if they want prizes to last until the end of Feb)...

12-13 Microsoft 100 Point Bundles are given in an hour
2 Faceplates an hour
1 Forza/Fusion Pack an hour

I've won about 500 points just today :) so maybe they aren't time-released and are after so many entries. Who knows lol!

[quote name='gamcreator']If these codes are time released (which they better be if they want prizes to last until the end of Feb)...

12-13 Microsoft 100 Point Bundles are given in an hour
2 Faceplates an hour
1 Forza/Fusion Pack an hour

I've won about 500 points just today :) so maybe they aren't time-released and are after so many entries. Who knows lol![/quote]

I dont think there time released. Ive won about the same as you within the past 2 hours so there def. letting all the lower prizes go out right away.

If anything is time-released its only the 360 pack and the grand prize.

Wow it is easier to win in the morning. I just got back from school and decided to play this. First try got 100 points. Second try got forza 2!!! I think I'm done with this, so you guys can have your chance to win something. Thanks op!

[quote name='kensterdotnet']Wow it is easier to win in the morning. I just got back from school and decided to play this. First try got 100 points. Second try got forza 2!!! I think I'm done with this, so you guys can have your chance to win something. Thanks op![/quote]

...I've done 130 tries this morning and havent gotten a thing...

[quote name='life.exe']...I've done 130 tries this morning and havent gotten a thing...[/quote] I guess I got really really lucky from entering about 500+ times yesterday and having no luck.

[quote name='azortex']First try today, 100 points and now I feel a drought coming.[/quote] That's what I thought until my second try got me forza 2.

[quote name='Khalid']Did you use the same email?[/quote]

Yeah, I opened 10 accounts, came back a couple of days later and did the free entry thing again...all of the codes were the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back