Tropicana Twister Xbox Experience (48hr Trial Code Guaranteed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They would say something about a confirmation e-mail on the prize page. I highly dought you will need to confirm the prize with an e-mail

hey if it's not true.... then good for us because i want my games but i can only tell you what the guy said call 1-800- 255-6850 and see what they say

[quote name='TheKindred']hey if it's not true.... then good for us because i want my games but i can only tell you what the guy said call 1-800- 255-6850 and see what they say[/quote]

Every contest ive ever played clearly explains if you will recieve an e-mail. Whoever you talked to is clearly bsing.

Well I only just realized a way to use valid emails in my macro. No gamepacks/faceplates yet to confirm if any email was actually sent.

[quote name='TheGlow']Well I only just realized a way to use valid emails in my macro. No gamepacks/faceplates yet to confirm if any email was actually sent.[/quote]

I have won a few prizes with legit e-mail and no confirmation e-mail yet either.

Yea, I printed out a copy of the page when I won and it doesn't say anything about an email. It just said to fill out the mailing information and submit it via the webpage. Unfortunately until people start receiving their prizes we will all be in the dark on things. The 1-800 number is a joke, they have no clue there.

My numbers so far:

~600 entries

900 MS Points
1 Faceplate
2 Game packs

Not bad at all winning at a clip of about 1/50 entries, and have it down to where I can get 4-5 entries a minute.

Even if the prizes don't ship because of the fake emails, can't comaplin with 900 free MS Points, soon to be more after another hour or two of entries :D

[quote name='skiier04']Not bad at all winning at a clip of about 1/50 entries[/QUOTE]
ugh, more than 200 here and no prize.

w0000t!!!!!

Sat down for another go (about my 350th entry), and FINAllY won! Not the best prize: just a faceplate, but w000t! I finally saw a winning screen!!!!

Plus, I did it with a (now) valid email address!

Whoa! I just won again, but it's another faceplate!

I'll trade it for 100 MS points (or pretty much any XBL game code if you have one) if anyone wants it, I can give you the valid yahoo email adress that goes with it, too!

Just PM me your code and your address!

Well this is really weird, check out the screen I just got when I put in an entry.

http://img485.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wtfoi9.jpg

For a second I thought I won the grand prize or something, but then it just came up with this 404 message:

"404 Oh Great! You broke the internet. Thanks. Thanks a lot. You know, we're all for mash-ups but when it comes to file names you can't just go around making things all willy-nilly."

And then links back to the contest home page.

Very, very weird.

[quote name='skiier04']Well this is really weird, check out the screen I just got when I put in an entry.

http://img485.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wtfoi9.jpg

For a second I thought I won the grand prize or something, but then it just came up with this 404 message:

"404 Oh Great! You broke the internet. Thanks. Thanks a lot. You know, we're all for mash-ups but when it comes to file names you can't just go around making things all willy-nilly."

And then links back to the contest home page.

Very, very weird.[/quote]

This was a test, and only a test. Had you really messed up, your computer would have exploded.

I can't believe people are still winning. I got nothing out of 100+ last night and figured either so many people are using bots and driving down the odds or they simply manually adjusted the odds to be much harder.

All random. Just started up when I got to work and had 100 points on 5th try, then 100 more ont he 20th and 22nd.
Now nothing after an hour.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Yea, I printed out a copy of the page when I won and it doesn't say anything about an email. It just said to fill out the mailing information and submit it via the webpage. Unfortunately until people start receiving their prizes we will all be in the dark on things. The 1-800 number is a joke, they have no clue there.[/quote]

True, it didn't say anything about an email on the faceplate, Gamepack, or xbox prizes. I did the same as you, I printed out a copy of the page so that i have the authorization code.

Remember this lil tidbit
"Congratulations, you are a winner of Forza Motorsport™ 2 and Fusion Frenzy® for your Xbox 360™ (subject to verification)."

Subject to verification.

[quote name='TheGlow']All random. Just started up when I got to work and had 100 points on 5th try, then 100 more ont he 20th and 22nd.
Now nothing after an hour.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's random, but the odds have clearly changed, which only makes sense if they are running this the right way. Either it doles out a certain number of prizes per time period and with more people playing the odds go down (or the prizes are taken for the time period and nothing is given till it resets), or they adjust the odds based on some rolling average of the number of plays/hour or something. They have to be doing something to ensure they don't run out of prizes by next week :lol:. It was MUCH easier to win stuff a week ago and even up till just a few days ago. Now I've made probably 300 attempts over the weekend (off and on, 50 here, 50 there) and won all of 1 100 point code). I used to win them every 20-50 tries before that.

As for the verification bit - I used a legit email for one faceplate and got nothing right after winning or in the week since. When I won my 1 game pack, I quickly went back and changed the email address from the fake one to a real one (keep in mind you can do that!). So hopefully if anything ever gets sent out via email it will go to the new, real, address. But I really doubt emails will be needed for these. The verification spiel is given for the 100 points codes, too, isn't it? And they can hardly verify anything in that case. It is just language in there to give them the option of disqualifying blatant cheaters (bot users, etc). It may not be worth their trouble to enforce that, though, unless someone is dumb enough to get several game packs sent to the same address or something.

Wow. I just checked something out and if im not mistaken, it doesnt even check what email address you won with...

Well I had done one wit a fake email.
Then found out you can change the email on file.
But now I realized to url to the win page has the email on the end.
You can just delete and put your own and the page still loads....
I think were in the clear.

Its been dry the last couple days for me. Its true that I havent played as much as the first couple days, maybe ~50 or so in the evening if I feel like it. but still. Finally won another 100 pt code right now so thats good.

maybe 500 or so here. i stopped counting.
1900 points, no faceplates, and another gamepack JUST now.
thats 2 spare gamepacks.
For sale, 1400 points w/ valid email address and url. Keep your address confidential :)
not even 2 mins later and now a faceplate.
So ill throw the face plate in wit the gamepack ;)

[quote name='TheGlow']maybe 500 or so here. i stopped counting.
1900 points, no faceplates, and another gamepack JUST now.
thats 2 spare gamepacks.
For sale, 1400 points w/ valid email address and url. Keep your address confidential :)
not even 2 mins later and now a faceplate.
So ill throw the face plate in wit the gamepack ;)[/QUOTE]

Are you saying in 500 tries this weekend you've gotten 1900 points a faceplate, and 3 game packs? That is insane. I wasn't getting that much out of it when it first started. Like the others here, I've done a lot of tries this weekend and near nothing (I think I got 1 100 point code early Saturday).

And another faceplate.
I gave up counting this stuff.
I have a txt file 86.1k, ALL 48 hour trial codes..
Whats the facest way to generate lines? Used to be wordpad but now the crap is telling me pages and I dont feel like doing math.
Correction, this weekend, well Yesterday was 1100 points, thats it.
Today was 700 until just 30 mins ago. In 30 mins I got 200 more points, 2 faceplates, and a gamepack

Ok I counted, 2852 since I found thisg. See, stopped counting. What feels like 100 = 400 at this rate.
Give or take 50
Career of 2800 pts, 4 faceplates, 3 gamepacks.
And quite honestly, could care less bout the gamepacks cuz I flashed my drive the day I got it.
But I filled one in for good measure.

Hoping to get some of your success, Glow, I just did 60 tries - nada... I'm not on by far the longest dry stretch I've seen. I haven't counted, but I've probably done 300-400 with not a single prize.

Havent tried this for a whole week and I just tried it before and on my first try got another face plate... :)

[quote name='JokerCard']Havent tried this for a whole week and I just tried it before and on my first try got another face plate... :)[/QUOTE]

#-o

Wow!

After a dry stretch of more than 400 entries, I finally just got my first winners! 200 points and two flaceplates today in just about 150 entries.

Though I feel this luck can't hold up.... :)

I think I'm just going to enter for about 10 minutes a day from now. I did a bunch of entering today while listening to some tracks. Good stuff (the music, not the monotonous slamming of random keys and the "tab" button)

*it's so fucking addictive when you start winning. Can't stop entering till you see that pretty little page again!

1 more for good luck!

Thats what I told my wife. Its like playing the slots, for free.
Its win win. Great to play while at work since its crazy stupid slow.
Executive Sedan service in NYC. Normally we get 1000-1500 calls a day. So far in 23 hours the monitor says 292. Zzzzzz....
But yea, I have good spurts. Yest I caught 300 pts in 15 tries.
Then a 2 hour dryspell.
Oh well.
Maybe ill get the gamepack and bring to bbuy, said was a gift and get a gift card and buy ms points.
I returned a couple pc games some guy gave me once. didnt know was mmorpg and had to pay monthly. already opened n what not. returned for free gift cards.

Im just surprised this is lasting as long as it is. Do the twister caps have a diff code on em? This is just violently wrong.
Do they really thing this many people born Jan 1 of 1911 drink tropicana?
Ok, shifts up. Only 900 pts, 2 plates, 1 gamepack. I was shooting for 1000 a day.

[quote name='fishpondbubble07']
I just won it today!\\:D/[/QUOTE]

How exactly do you win these things? They only give you one code a day...

I'm new to this, so if someone could tell me...

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Nice win! I just hope people just start getting their prizes soon...[/quote]

Has been nowhere near 6 weeks yet.

[quote name='Metalic']Has been nowhere near 6 weeks yet.[/quote]

I know, I'm just saying I'll feel better when someone receives something or at least gets some type of confirmation that they are getting something mailed to them. I guess that is why everyone keeps playing because who knows what we'll receive in the mail, at least the MS points can be redeemed immediately! :bouncy:

So the 360 package does require you to sign some papers, most large sum prizes do. I dont think those who've won the game packs have to worry since they're giving away so many and its just difficult to send that many forms to everyone.

i'm gonna be worried if i dont get my papers this week. this week will be the 2nd week after i won the x360 vip package.

[quote name='TheGlow']Remember this lil tidbit
"Congratulations, you are a winner of Forza Motorsport™ 2 and Fusion Frenzy® for your Xbox 360™ (subject to verification)."

Subject to verification.[/quote]

Subject to verification appears on all prizes, even the 100 M$ points.

Yeah, I finally got another 100 point code after about 300-400 tries over the entire weekend. Time for bed. (I just did it for 15 minutes after working late - I didn't run Tropicana entries all night ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back