Tropicana Twister Xbox Experience (48hr Trial Code Guaranteed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Takes me back to homepage as well. So glad I decided to play a little earlier. Won another game pack.

150 tries and won

2 game packs (shipped one to my friends house just in case)
300 MSP

I think there is a chance it's just a glitch in the site and it may be back online shortly... after all we could all tell it was a pretty shoddy contest.

[quote name='TheGlow']put me down total winnings 4 faceplates, 4 gamepacks and 4200 points! woot
i think ill celebrate with a tropicana twister tomorrow[/QUOTE]

I think I'll walk the 2 miles (no car) to the nearest supermarket and pick myself up a pack. I used to like their lemonade (think it was from them.) Plus, could use a little outside time, been stuck in the house the past 3 days watching my neice and nephew.

Was going to go anyway to get a few things, might as well walk instead of taking the bus around here.

contest is still dead :( I was hoping to get a gamepack.

also from reading other topics, looks like you greedy fools talking about your macros alerted others to shut it down.

[quote name='seen']contest is still dead :( I was hoping to get a gamepack.

also from reading other topics, looks like you greedy fools talking about your macros alerted others to shut it down.[/quote]
Yeah, I knew it was going to happen as soon as someone posted about a macro. This will be like Live Search Club and all of us just praying that we get our prizes. But either way, we did get the codes for the MS points instantly so all was not lost.

[quote name='skiier04']I think there is a chance it's just a glitch in the site and it may be back online shortly... after all we could all tell it was a pretty shoddy contest.[/quote]

It's still down, I really hope it was a glitch cause I want more M$ points.

[quote name='KiLL3r']It's still down, I really hope it was a glitch cause I want more M$ points.[/QUOTE]

Well, something has to give because they still advertize the promo and allow you to enter it and all - it just doesn't give you a response. Note that if you try to enter again with the same info it says you already played today ;). So either it is simply broken (glitched, whatever) and will come back as before or they are revamping the system used to give out the prizes. Though if they were doing the latter you'd think there would be a "down for maintainance" notice or something.

I wonder what this is doing for people with codes from the drink caps.

Figures there was no way it could last to February. I picked up like 1800 Points, 2 Game Packs, and kept 1 of 4 faceplates. Haven't played it in like week since I won my second game pack. However, I was hoping to use it as a free way to get MS points when needed in the fall/winter.

I think they are just updating the code entry system. But yeah it looks like if this does re-open it won't be as easy.

Oh well I can't complain I got around 1,400 MS points, 2 game packs and 2 face plates. Never got that pesky VIP package though, oh well.

I also gave away 2 face plates and 100 MS points.

O my goodness. On my first time this morning I won the Forza Motorsport 2 and fusion frenzy 2 package. Its crazzy cause I almost didnt enter this morning as I am already late for work.

Damn I just won 1800 M$ points, 2 games packages, and 2 faceplates this morning :bouncy:

Great time for me to start playing again cause last week I just gave up..

Yeah something weird was going on there for a second, I also won 4 times in a row.

Sadly that streak ended.

But the good news is it's back up and running.

You guys don't really think they're going to ship 4-5 items to your house do they? Isn't that just a little fishy.

I also won a bunch of MS points this morning, consecutively, with 4-5 faceplates thrown in but I didn't take any of them.

[quote name='creeeaature']You guys don't really think they're going to ship 4-5 items to your house do they? Isn't that just a little fishy.

I also won a bunch of MS points this morning, consecutively, with 4-5 faceplates thrown in but I didn't take any of them.[/quote]

I shipped the 2 faceplates I won to a different address (cousin and friend) and one gamepack to my house with the other one to my cousins..hopefully that'll work..

anyone thought of collecting the codes for the 48 hour trial and selling them in year or 2 year packages... just a tought since they don't expire till 2009 :D

Actually, I just popped two sets up on eBay (one in a set of 50 and one in a set of 100) I was thinking about doin one as a year, but havent yet. (Hopefully you all won't steal my business ;) )

my buddy gave me the idea, and i have about 200 codes so far... found a really easy system of doing it over and over again about 4 times a minute w/ firefox :D

deciding if i'm going to keep writing down these codes, i have over 400 now lol, and 800 MS points, i want to win a system or a faceplate though.

[quote name='omegatheory']deciding if i'm going to keep writing down these codes, i have over 400 now lol, and 800 MS points, i want to win a system or a faceplate though.[/quote]

400? I'm at 1400...almost 4 years of live lol

W00T!!!!! Second Game Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back