Tropicana Twister Xbox Experience (48hr Trial Code Guaranteed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here I am thinking it was dead (around 5-6 AM Pacific) and then you guys go and win 10 in a row when it reopens. Damn. It is probably giving nothing out now. I guess it spat out a bunch of prizes since it was down for so long? Wierd - and some bad coding there, anyway...

Oh well, I'll go and try now and probably get nothing in 100 tries.

Edit - 50 tries and nada! Whoo-hoo!

just got a game pack... has anyone actually received theirs yet? cause i'm wondering if its going to go back and see that i entered over 500 times today :D

[quote name='omegatheory']just got a game pack... has anyone actually received theirs yet? cause i'm wondering if its going to go back and see that i entered over 500 times today :D[/quote]

did you get the same screen after each time?

[quote name='omegatheory']just got a game pack... has anyone actually received theirs yet? cause i'm wondering if its going to go back and see that i entered over 500 times today :D[/QUOTE]

Its too soon to tell I guess.

w00t! Just won the game pack! That's all I really wanted (though the 3000+ points were good too!)!

EDIT: Holy fucking shit! I just won another game pack within 20 tries! Sent it to my brother :)

[quote name='wwe101']i wanna sell 100 ms points and a faceplate for $4 paypal.[/quote]

that is just wrong, go slap yourself and never play this game agian please

[quote name='wwe101']why? i need $4 and someone needs a faceplate. whats wrong with that?[/quote]

Because almost everyone else is giving faceplates away for free, and those who arent are only asking 100 microsoft points

well im giving away both. and its not like imm asking something outrages. $4 is nothing. i just need a couple more bucks to pay for a game and i thought he why not trade

[quote name='wwe101']well im giving away both. and its not like imm asking something outrages. $4 is nothing. i just need a couple more bucks to pay for a game and i thought he why not trade[/quote]

Oh don't get me wrong, I personally have no problem with you trying. If you get a sucker to pay you for it, then congrats. I'm just tellin you why he called you an ass.

Let the fool who does the trade be a fool. Anyone stupid/lazy/busy enough to pay $4 instead of taking time to do this shall be stupid/lazy/busy.

Oh and $4 is a lot for a faceplate and 100 points to a cheap ass gamer. Serious party foul dude. Be generous and give away 100 points and the faceplate. Sell something else for $4, not something anyone can get for free. Or trade in some shitty games you have for $4 credit/cash at GS or something.

[quote name='darth007']Let the fool who does the trade be a fool. Anyone stupid/lazy/busy enough to pay $4 instead of taking time to do this shall be stupid/lazy/busy.

Oh and $4 is a lot for a faceplate and 100 points to a cheap ass gamer. Serious party foul dude. Be generous and give away 100 points and the faceplate. Sell something else for $4, not something anyone can get for free. Or trade in some shitty games you have for $4 credit/cash at GS or something.[/quote]

Serious
BT-partyfowl-gallery_artwork_thumb-64.jpg

Another 250 tries today and won 1200 M$ points and 1 face plate. If anyone want a free face plate pm me, of course first pm gets it.

*Edit* Gone

[quote name='wwe101']i wanna sell 100 ms points and a faceplate for $4 paypal.[/quote]

[quote name='Metalic']Wow you sure are an ass.[/quote]

Agreed.

But then again he isn't as bad as all those people selling the 48 hour codes..;)

[quote name='Secret Turtle']I just won a free faceplate, anybody get theirs yet? Im just curious what they look like.[/quote]

Nope, it's going to be a while before we get them.

ugh. i was something like 4 for my first 9 or so for mspoints, and ever since (almost 100x) i've been getting squat.

If not for spamming how about lies?
He was fiending for a game pack. I told em 1000. He said ok, he only had 600 at the time and would send me the rest.
I got the 600, he got the game pack.
If hes selling another 100, how come im 400 short?
No worries.

[quote name='TheGlow']If not for spamming how about lies?
He was fiending for a game pack. I told em 1000. He said ok, he only had 600 at the time and would send me the rest.
No worries.[/quote]

Maybe he is scamming you? Report him if he doesn't send the rest.

[quote name='TheGlow']If not for spamming how about lies?
No worries.[/quote]

The first thing on my mind if I did a trade like that would be how am I gunna get 400 more pts...unlike this guy, who's selling the points

I think you can tell that he's not gunna give anymore points at least the way I see it..

no i was not scamming him at the time we did the trade i only had 200 ms points and he said give me atleast 600 (i belive he called it "layaway") so i kept playing till i got 600. and then i won another hundred a couple of days after the trade. and we agreed on 600 so even if i had 700 i only owed him 600. do u people understand> and my offer is still going

here is his exact pm ater i asked him if he would take 200 points

"
Layaway ehh?
If its layaway, id need 600 at least.
one dude took off on me like that..."

[quote name='wwe101']no i was not scamming him at the time we did the trade i only had 200 ms points and he said give me atleast 600 (i belive he called it "layaway") so i kept playing till i got 600. and then i won another hundred a couple of days after the trade. and we agreed on 600 so even if i had 700 i only owed him 600. do u people understand> and my offer is still going[/quote]
[quote name='wwe101']here is his exact pm ater i asked him if he would take 200 points

"
Layaway ehh?
If its layaway, id need 600 at least.
one dude took off on me like that..."[/quote]
That doesn't mean you only owe him 600. He wanted 1000 points for the games but you didn't have enough so there was an agreement where you would pay him 600 now, and the rest (400) later. Do you not understand that simple concept? It seems you don't even know what layaway means. Don't do business with people until you understand the agreement.

ok but then he said the price he was asking cost to much so he said 600 is fine
here is the pm

"
Re: thanks for the gamepack
No prob slappy. I was shooting for 1500 points or so, but never found a buyer.
then figured by the time someone had 1500, theyd prolly have won a gamepack already. so 600 aint too bad."

[quote name='Kendro']Well if 600 was the agreed compensation, I guess the case is closed.[/quote]

thank you very much. atleast someone here has some common sense

Nod, i settled at 600 when I came to the conclusion 600 was all Id get and hes offering 100 on here.
But hey, easy come easy go. No real sweat to me.

[quote name='TheGlow']Nod, i settled at 600 when I came to the conclusion 600 was all Id get and hes offering 100 on here.
But hey, easy come easy go. No real sweat to me.[/quote]

If you're cool with it then it's settled. :bouncy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back