Tropicana Twister Xbox Experience (48hr Trial Code Guaranteed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='nikelecious91']I'm still wondering when they ordered/won the gamepacks so I could know about when mines would come.[/quote]

im wondering the same thing. i cant wait to get that sucker! at first i didnt think it would come but after seeing the guy get the faceplate i think it will come

Im kinda glad they're ugly. That way I wont give a second thought to trying to paint them if I want since they are ass ugly to begin with I wont be messing up anything good.

Wow, that is the worst faceplate I have ever seen. I can't believe I was actually upset at one point that I won 2 game packs before getting a faceplate win. :dunce:

I really hope those come wrapped up because I had one sent to my work address and I think I'm too embarrassed to claim it if it arrives! :lol:

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Wow, that is the worst faceplate I have ever seen. I can't believe I was actually upset at one point that I won 2 game packs before getting a faceplate win. :dunce:

I really hope those come wrapped up because I had one sent to my work address and I think I'm too embarrassed to claim it if it arrives! :lol:[/quote]

Yeh i had won a few already, so I called up my friend for his address, now I feel bad about it.

[quote name='CouRageouS']:rofl: at the face plates

I was hoping it would have a "twister" theme of swirls and shit. I wonder if there will be different ones.[/quote]

different ones? ha ha...keep dreamin

[quote name='CouRageouS']:rofl: at the face plates

I was hoping it would have a "twister" theme of swirls and shit. I wonder if there will be different ones.[/quote]

That was pretty much my reaction. I know some people here are disappointed but I got a hearty laugh after I saw the picture. I was going to give them out on the trading forum as long as people paid for shipping but I don't think anyone would take these for free.

OMG there's a fucking sumo wrestler and math equations on the faceplate. W..T..F.. Geez I do feel sad for giving someone 100pts for a faceplate. I'm getting all my paint ready. I'll probably leave the sumo wrestler on one of my faceplates just to laugh at him. Ha there goes everyones chance to "trade" the faceplates for points...

HAHA the sumo wrestler has wings!! Oh man if anyone ever puts this on their 360 they deserve to get slapped.

[quote name='CouRageouS']It would be a pretty funny prank to swap out a friends faceplate with the Twister one.[/QUOTE]

LOL I'm gonna do this to all my 360 having friends now... I'll say it's their early Christmas present.

I just looked at my records to see where I sent my other faceplate and I realized that I put in the address of an older relative that lives close to me. No chance I'll ever see this as I'm thinking it will go directly in the garbage once it is opened :bomb:.

Actually, after thinking it over, that is probably for the best after seeing what the piece of crap looks like! :lol:

but when did this guy look. i wana know so i can estimate when my crap will get here. and did this guy play more then once like us?

haha, after seeing that faceplate, I decide to give it a try. On my 9th account/attempt I actually won it, I would have preferred points or a 360 but that'll do.

Ok, sooo... I have a list of these 42-hour Live codes in front of me, which I assumed would be pretty useful considering I don't have Live Gold, and wanted to try it out for a little while before I took the plunge.

I got about halfway down my list when I discovered that NONE of them were working. What gives?

[quote name='Sargus']Ok, sooo... I have a list of these 42-hour Live codes in front of me, which I assumed would be pretty useful considering I don't have Live Gold, and wanted to try it out for a little while before I took the plunge.

I got about halfway down my list when I discovered that NONE of them were working. What gives?[/quote]

If you read the instructions they are very specific. You have to redeem the codes from the marketplace menu. Anywhere else (at least that I've tried) will not work. Hope this helps.

[quote name='Sargus']Ok, sooo... I have a list of these 42-hour Live codes in front of me, which I assumed would be pretty useful considering I don't have Live Gold, and wanted to try it out for a little while before I took the plunge.

I got about halfway down my list when I discovered that NONE of them were working. What gives?[/quote]

You have to make a silver account. Then log into it and redeem the code through the marketplace.

Just finished my morning 200 tries and won 1 faceplate and 400 M$ points. If anyone is interested I have 2 more faceplates available(free) Pm me.

Dammit, got the white screen of victory for the first time in a LONG time (100's of tries) and it was a freakin' (and, apparently, freaky) faceplate.

If anyone wants it, send me a PM. I'm heading to bed but I'll save the link for tomorrow... Yeah, I know it is already tomorrow - well, later today then ;).

[quote name='Proto Man']I tried early this morning and won nothing :(. So far, all I got was 100 points and like 15 of those 48-hour codes.[/quote]

thats better than me I only went about 50 times without winning so I just quit for today. Sucked cause I got up early just to play this morning too.

I won another of those damn ugly faceplates this morning, that makes three now, i think im going to start a fire with them. I wonder if twister is ever going to catch on to this, i bet there is someone sitting in the twister headquarters saying, "man this contest was such a great idea, look how many people are winning, i bet everyone will really love that sumo guy."

[quote name='Proto Man']How do you go 50 times? 50 different email addresses?[/quote]

You just basically make a fake account each time.

ok, this is my first post, yay, i am fpbo7's brother i have won the following- 80 pages of 100pt ms points ,11 stupid faceplates, 4 sweet game packs and one kickass xbox vip prize..still waiting for the paper work to come in the mail ..has anyone recived there xbox paperwork yet?:bouncy:

[quote name='shaggyj']ok, this is my first post, yay, i am fpbo7's brother i have won the following- 80 pages of 100pt ms points ,11 stupid faceplates, 4 sweet game packs and one kickass xbox vip prize..still waiting for the paper work to come in the mail ..has anyone recived there xbox paperwork yet?:bouncy:[/quote]

I haven't received them yet. We haven't heard from Wario(First CAG member to win one) if he has gotten them yet

as soon as my sister called me and told me she had won over a $1000 in prizes, i quickly hopped on over to the twisted site and played 8 straight hours, then i won one two,, yup 2 1st prizes in the same family.. and since then i play games here and there..

Anyone else notice a drop in prizes lately? Say the past 2 days? Could be just a run of bad luck but I've only won like 400 MS points and a faceplate in 800+ tries the past 2 days.

[quote name='shaggyj']as soon as my sister called me and told me she had won over a grand in prizes, i quickly hopped on over to the twisted site and played 8 straight hours, then i won one two,, yup 2 1st prizes in the same family.. and since then i play games here and there..[/QUOTE]
i doubt they gave away two of the 3 grand prizes in the same day.

I wonder how many VIP packages are still left. That is really the only thing that is keeping me going. The MS points are nice but at this point it just takes too long to get them for it to be worthwhile.

I pmed one of the guys that recieved their gamepack and he said he won it 4 weeks back. So around the beginning of September is when I should expect mines.

[quote name='nikelecious91']I pmed one of the guys that recieved their gamepack and he said he won it 4 weeks back. So around the beginning of September is when I should expect mines.[/quote]

sweet same for me.:applause:

Quick question, I'm assuming you guys are just signing up multiple accounts right? Am I supposed to be getting the same access pass thing everytime? It has yet to change from AA4XPN3.

[quote name='TimPV3']Quick question, I'm assuming you guys are just signing up multiple accounts right? Am I supposed to be getting the same access pass thing everytime? It has yet to change from AA4XPN3.[/quote]

Yeah its the same every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back