Tropicana Twister Xbox Experience (48hr Trial Code Guaranteed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='nikelecious91']Cause you said you just started playing this 2 weeks ago but you also said you just received your prize waiting 4 weeks.[/QUOTE]

lol. :applause:

He should probably leave now.

[quote name='Khalid']Has anyone got 2 from something at the same adress , like 2 gampack or 2 faceplate?[/quote]

Yeah i got 2 faceplates last thursday.a few others have received 2 of something also.

[quote name='Khalid']Has anyone got 2 from something at the same adress , like 2 gampack or 2 faceplate?[/quote]

Yeah I just posted on the last page that I got two faceplates in the mail today. seperate packages but they both showed up today. If they send me all the ones I won Im gonna have a big ass pile of these things in my garage LMAO !

[quote name='reyalp411']Yeah I just posted on the last page that I got two faceplates in the mail today. seperate packages but they both showed up today. If they send me all the ones I won Im gonna have a big ass pile of these things in my garage LMAO ![/quote]

you know what would suck. If they limited people to only 2 items per household or something. id be soooooo pissed if all i received were 2 faceplates and none of the game pack i "won"

[quote name='mikebz28']you know what would suck. If they limited people to only 2 items per household or something. id be soooooo pissed if all i received were 2 faceplates and none of the game pack i "won"[/quote]
This is from the (FAQ) link on site,....

Q. Are there prize limits?
A. There is a limit of one Grand Prize per person/address/household. There are no limits for the other prize levels.:cool:
---by the way, when i recive my xbox vip i will post some pictures. i expect my affidavit within 4 days

rofl 3 faceplates came in my mail today, all rubber banded together.

note: I used different names and addresses :D

[quote name='shaggyj']This is from the (FAQ) link on site,....

Q. Are there prize limits?
A. There is a limit of one Grand Prize per person/address/household. There are no limits for the other prize levels.:cool:
---by the way, when i revice my xbox vip i will post some pictures. i expect my affidavit within 4 days[/quote]

its been over 3 weeks since my brother won the VIP and he still hasnt received anything from them. Did you call or something? I keep telling him to call,but he wont.

Recieved 2 Game Packs today at my house. Won them The 26th and 27th of last month I think. I live in Southern Ohio. Came USPS. Games are Sealed.

[quote name='wwe101']ohh i hope mine come today. but the damn mail man hasnt came yet. anyone know where i can get store credit for forza?[/quote]

Video Game stores...

[quote name='life.exe']Video Game stores...[/quote]

no i dont want trade in credit i want full $60 credit. fuck the game stores theyll give you like $9 for it and then sell it for $54.99

Just got my faceplate in the mail.

The note says "approximate retail value is $39" :lol:

4mt8ewg.jpg

If anybody wants one of those fantastic-looking faceplates, I have some to trade for 100 MS points.

DEFINITELY wouldn't mind one of those Gamepacks... damn thing gives me a ton of faceplates and no gamepacks :(

Man, I can't win anything... Been trying for a bit now. My total for 48 hour codes is now at 19!

Maybe I'll give a few to my friend. If they do work in Canada...

[quote name='Foladar']wwe101 .. don't go there. its fraud. thanks.[/quote]

ohh and the way everyone is winning there prizes isnt fruad?:lol:

i used to win quite a bit, but is it just me or have prizes slowed down ALOT? I was still hoping to get a few more M$ points.

on a side note, has anyone ever seen this drink in stores before?

[quote name='wwe101']ohh and the way everyone is winning there prizes isnt fruad?:lol:[/QUOTE]
Its borderline, but returning items to a store you did not purchase is fraud. Comparing people using false names and return fraud isn't even close.
I'm just asking for no bots or macro talk, nor any "return fraud" talk .. thats pretty easy. Any future posts will be removed.

[quote name='wwe101']ohh and the way everyone is winning there prizes isnt fruad?:lol:[/QUOTE]
It's neither immoral nor illegal, if that's what you're asking. Unlike what you're suggesting

[quote name='Riyonuk']It says on the package that is shipped from

P.O. BOX 200
YOUNG AMERICA, MN 55553-0200

And in the upper left of the sticker, it says

PRSRT STD
US POSTAGE PAID
YAC
FULFILLMENT

Whatever that means..

Mine was from the local mail lady, so I'm not sure[/quote]

Just curious:
was there and service requested on the box such as change, or forwarding...weird if all it had was Prsrt Std since that would be considered junk mail and would not be forwarded if the person moved

anyone want to give me 1000 ms points for 100 xbox live 48 hours.
I will be going to the grocery store so when i get back i will look at my messages

[quote name='life.exe']Recieved 2 Game Packs today at my house. Won them The 26th and 27th of last month I think. I live in Southern Ohio. Came USPS. Games are Sealed.[/quote]

Sweet, then my gamepack should be showing up this week. I won my first one on the 1st.

Sadly, I haven't had time to play recently.

[quote name='Littlelarry33']anyone want to give me 1000 ms points for 100 xbox live 48 hours.
I will be going to the grocery store so when i get back i will look at my messages[/QUOTE]

You're kidding, right? Maybe someone will spare 100 points. Everyone here is swimming in 48 hour codes. I stopped copying them myself weeks ago. If someone wanted 100 48 hour codes they could play for 20-40 minutes, depending on how fast they are. To get 1000 MS points might take several hours (or more) at this point :lol:.

Nothing in the mail for me yet even though I won my first faceplate what seems like ages ago. I don't give a hoot about those though - want the gamepacks, but those I won more recently. I guess it was silly of me to have them sent to different addresses now that people are getting multiples to one place. Oh well... Now my parents, who live in different corners of the country from me, will have to send me the gamepacks I had sent to them. Speaking of which, I better warn them that they are coming - they have no idea ;).

[quote name='io']
Nothing in the mail for me yet even though I won my first faceplate what seems like ages ago. I don't give a hoot about those though - want the gamepacks, but those I won more recently. I guess it was silly of me to have them sent to different addresses now that people are getting multiples to one place. Oh well... Now my parents, who live in different corners of the country from me, will have to send me the gamepacks I had sent to them. Speaking of which, I better warn them that they are coming - they have no idea ;).[/QUOTE]

Better safe than sorry. I would have started sending off gamepacks to other addesses too if I won another one.

[quote name='PyroGamer']It's neither immoral nor illegal, if that's what you're asking. Unlike what you're suggesting[/QUOTE]
I beg to differ. Fraud is fraud there is no gray area here. Don't try to justify your fraud just because it isn't it the conventional sense. The contest clearly states in the official rules "Limit one (1) free access code request per person/email address per day."

[quote name='answers.com']fraud (frôd) pronunciation
n.

1. A deception deliberately practiced in order to secure unfair or unlawful gain.[/QUOTE]

This is no different then Wal-Mart return fraud. You give a CAG a quarter they take a dollar.

Hey, I won my faceplate first, and then my game pack a few days later. I came home today and my game pack had come in. I foolishly entered the exact same shipping info for two different e-mail addresses that I used (dumb, I know), but at least the game pack shipped.

I can post pictures later, I can't believe it actually came in.

[quote name='Chijumi']Hey, I won my faceplate first, and then my game pack a few days later. I came home today and my game pack had come in. I foolishly entered the exact same shipping info for two different e-mail addresses that I used (dumb, I know), but at least the game pack shipped.

I can post pictures later, I can't believe it actually came in.[/quote]

Are the games normal retail quality packages, or are they in cheaper promo only type units?

[quote name='reyalp411']Are the games normal retail quality packages, or are they in cheaper promo only type units?[/quote]

I've never seen an actual 360 game in person, but now that I have, they look like the ones you would buy at a store. Doesnt say anything promo on it, and there shrinkwrapped.

[quote name='reyalp411']Are the games normal retail quality packages, or are they in cheaper promo only type units?[/quote]

They are retail.

[quote name='spoo']I beg to differ. Fraud is fraud there is no gray area here. Don't try to justify your fraud just because it isn't it the conventional sense. The contest clearly states in the official rules "Limit one (1) free access code request per person/email address per day."

This is no different then Wal-Mart return fraud. You give a CAG a quarter they take a dollar.[/quote]

thank you these guys make whatever they want into fruad and what ever they dont want they dont make it fruad

Received both my face plate and game pack in the mail today. Game pack is sealed in shrink wrap. Oddly enough since I used different addresses for the two game packs, the one that came in was the one I won on August 3rd (17 Day turnaround SWEET!). I have not received the game pack that I won on August 1st which is being sent to my parents house which is 30 minutes away..

[quote name='Gwoz']Received both my face plate and game pack in the mail today. Game pack is sealed in shrink wrap. Oddly enough since I used different addresses for the two game packs, the one that came in was the one I won on August 3rd (17 Day turnaround SWEET!). I have not received the game pack that I won on August 1st which is being sent to my parents house which is 30 minutes away..[/quote]

Wow 17 days? It's been 10 days so far for me so hopefully at the least next week for me :bouncy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back