Tropicana Twister Xbox Experience (48hr Trial Code Guaranteed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='geniusboy91']got my gamepack today as well...played forza for awhile...its NORMAL RETAIL in every way...except you dont have to pay for it..

btw, i was thinking about starting to play again, i haven't heard from any winners recently...kill3r or metalic...ya'll still winning stuff?[/quote]

Yea im still winning. Actually been doing alittle better with the points latly, Im not sure if its just less people playing and giving up or what but the last few nights have been really good with point winning. Not so much for the gamepacks or faceplates though.

i got one of my faceplates today, but still no games, and i won those a day or two before my faceplate, has this happened to anyone else?

[quote name='Riyonuk']I want to get rid of my games, there a burden. Wal-Mart nor Gamestop will take them sealed :([/quote]

maybe if you know someone who bought them and still has the receipt, you can borrow it to get a refund from somewhere?
not sure if that'll actually work though.

[quote name='Riyonuk']I want to get rid of my games, there a burden. Wal-Mart nor Gamestop will take them sealed :([/QUOTE]

Well, Forza will trade for $33 at Gamecrazy with MVP. Fusion Frenzy is going to be much less. But there's an option if you can't trade them on CAG.

[quote name='fishpondbubble07']I just finished doing 500 entries and only won 100 mspoints once. I think I'm done winning.[/quote]

Yup about the same for me. only won 100 points tonight :(

It happens though so ill try again tommorow

[quote name='io']Well, Forza will trade for $33 at Gamecrazy with MVP. Fusion Frenzy is going to be much less. But there's an option if you can't trade them on CAG.[/quote]

Well Gamestop said they would give me $30 for both, as they would have to take them as used :/

[quote name='Riyonuk']Well Gamestop said they would give me $30 for both, as they would have to take them as used :/[/quote]

I though Forza goes for $25-$30 alone?

http://www.gamestop.com/gs/trade-ins/trade-ins.asp

It says that the trade in value for Forza 2 is $25 at gamestop, but it could be more if you use some of their special promotions at the bottom of the page.

I said a few days ago that I got my gamepack in the mail, but I came home yesterday, and I got another package from them. I was expecting my faceplate, but it was another gamepack. I am POSITIVE that I only won 1 gamepack and 1 faceplate, so why did I recieve 2 gamepacks?

[quote name='Chijumi']http://www.gamestop.com/gs/trade-ins/trade-ins.asp

It says that the trade in value for Forza 2 is $25 at gamestop, but it could be more if you use some of their special promotions at the bottom of the page.

I said a few days ago that I got my gamepack in the mail, but I came home yesterday, and I got another package from them. I was expecting my faceplate, but it was another gamepack. I am POSITIVE that I only won 1 gamepack and 1 faceplate, so why did I recieve 2 gamepacks?[/quote]
I guess mine went to the wrong house, xD:booty:

[quote name='Chijumi']http://www.gamestop.com/gs/trade-ins/trade-ins.asp

I said a few days ago that I got my gamepack in the mail, but I came home yesterday, and I got another package from them. I was expecting my faceplate, but it was another gamepack. I am POSITIVE that I only won 1 gamepack and 1 faceplate, so why did I recieve 2 gamepacks?[/quote]

Dont look a gift horse in the mouth tkae it and be happy LOL

Im wondering if you could try and trade the gamepacks in without a reciept at like a target or something. I know my friend has done it before with other games. I guess it depends on the store.

By trade I mean return.

[quote name='Dicerion']Im wondering if you could try and trade the gamepacks in without a reciept at like a target or something. I know my friend has done it before with other games. I guess it depends on the store.

By trade I mean return.[/quote]
Not allowed to talk about that here:hot:

[quote name='Dicerion']Im wondering if you could try and trade the gamepacks in without a reciept at like a target or something. I know my friend has done it before with other games. I guess it depends on the store.

That's considered return fraud around these parts.

Does anyone think that the prizes are low on stock? I have tried over 20 times and haven't won one single thing other than 48 hr. trials...

definitely seems to have dried up. I haven't won in about 100 times... i think i'm calling it quits. Oh well, i won a gamepack, 100 points and 2 faceplates. Not bad, considering.

[quote name='arnarson22']Does anyone think that the prizes are low on stock? I have tried over 20 times and haven't won one single thing other than 48 hr. trials...[/quote]

yes, there are no more prizes. you should all quit playing now.

(maybe that will increase my chances;))

HAHAHAAH my mail man had to make a special stop at our house to drop off 6 gamepacks for my brother and 5 for me thats awsome:bouncy:

yeh not sposed to talk about that...and just so you know...target wont do shit for you w/o a receipt...my g/f works there

this is my first 5, i still have one more game pack coming.

100_1996.jpg

Damn you people and your multiple gamepack deliveries. I got nothing in the mail today after getting 2 faceplates yesterday. And I'm pretty sure I won my game pack before most of the people who got multiples delivered did.

Edit - GOOD LORD mikebz28, you won TWELVE game packs??

[quote name='io']Damn you people and your multiple gamepack deliveries. I got nothing in the mail today after getting 2 faceplates yesterday. And I'm pretty sure I won my game pack before most of the people who got multiples delivered did.

Edit - GOOD LORD mikebz28, you won TWELVE game packs??[/quote]

Give it it time man they will come. When did you win? the first 2 i won were on the 25th. so if you or anyone won around that time expect them real soon. Also i live in Upstate NY if anyone was wondering about shipping times. Also they told me on the phone that these shipped out on the 16th of this month. so they do take a little longer than faceplates to get where they are going.

got my gamepack today...and my faceplate arrived at my parents house today as well...

thats it for me, if i knew for sure we would get the prizes i probably would have invested more time then just the hour or so i actually played

[quote name='reyalp411']got my xbox 360 from pepsi this morning !!! Now if this damn gamepack would show up Id be all set.[/quote]
Nice! I got a hoodie from TYS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back