Tropicana Twister Xbox Experience (48hr Trial Code Guaranteed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since this context has been so good to me I've given away 1400 MS points and 5 faceplates. I hope this brings me good karma and possibly that elusive 360....

[quote name='FxhoundADAM']Since this context has been so good to me I've given away 1400 MS points and 5 faceplates. I hope this brings me good karma and possibly that elusive 360....[/QUOTE]

:shock: In a contest, or giving them away to anyone?

I'd be glad to accept it from you :cool:

[quote name='wwe101']then can someone please call them and see where our prizes are?[/quote]
Exactly what I'll be doing today, just had to ask about the authorization number. Didn't want to call and sound like a ass because I didn't have the number.

[quote name='KiLL3R'] Well it says 10-12 weeks but I doubt it'll be that long before we get'em.[/quote]

No, it stated when I won that it would only take 6-8 weeks.

[quote name='tangytangerine']Exactly what I'll be doing today, just had to ask about the authorization number. Didn't want to call and sound like a ass because I didn't have the number.

No, it stated when I won that it would only take 6-8 weeks.[/quote]

I was talking about the xbox 360 vip package, not the gamepacks and faceplates.

[quote name='Flyersfan']:shock: In a contest, or giving them away to anyone?

I'd be glad to accept it from you :cool:[/quote]I've already given away those 1400. I was just saying that throughtout this contest I've been giving points away to friends and a few CAGs as well (seriusly what am I going to do with 9000 MS points?!?!?). I don't have any more to give away but IF I'm feeling generous I MIGHT give away some more.

[quote name='lilboo']100 points for a Robotron code? :D[/quote]

I got the robotron and joust codes as well, sorry.

Did 50 tries LATE last night (4am Pacific) and got squat, but I'm up early so I'll try it now at what everyone says is the "high" point. We'll see... Gotta run soon though.

Edit - could only do 10 tries, won 100 points on the 10th try ;)

does anyone have the real phone number for this IWG? I called the one on the website and it is for a different contest. any help will be appreciated. thanks in advance

Wow. I finally had good luck this morning. I usually dont wake up till 10-11am, but I was up early. I heard people winning 2x in a row but i actually managed 3x in a row back to back 100 pts. Not to mention the very first one was another win.
i think I got 500 pts in 10 mins.
I shouldnt be winning for a week now.

[quote name='spidamatrix']Did anyone attempt a phone call this morning?[/quote]
Tried, but like oldskiier said, the number in the faq is for a different contest. For the people that win a faceplate, gamepack or a 360 today, post the phone number that it says to call to check the prizes. I know it mentions a number on the page and I'm wondering about if it's different from the one in the faq.

[quote name='spidamatrix']Well that's encouraging! When did you win it?[/quote]

In September. Everyone should be getting their prizes in the next few weeks. I always get my prizes sent to me first since I'm not that far from where the prizes are sent from.

[quote name='fullmetalfan720']In September. Everyone should be getting their prizes in the next few weeks. I always get my prizes sent to me first since I'm not that far from where the prizes are sent from.[/quote]

That's cool. What state is it sent from ? And also is this batch being sent out by usps?

[quote name='tangytangerine']Tried, but like oldskiier said, the number in the faq is for a different contest. For the people that win a faceplate, gamepack or a 360 today, post the phone number that it says to call to check the prizes. I know it mentions a number on the page and I'm wondering about if it's different from the one in the faq.[/quote]

This is the number I was given when I won my 360 two weeks ago.

1-800-255-6850

Whoa...I won a Forza/Fuzion Frenzy 2 prize pack...I had a firefox tab open and I was doing them over and over...forgot about it, almost closed the tab opened it and it said "Congratulations"...anyways...I'll keep trying to get more MS PTS....Oh and here's the number that showed up:
If you require further assistance, or have questions, please call: 1-800-255-6850

A bit off topic, but I've hit some bad luck recently. I have some extra game codes from that promotion recently. I will trade robotron or joust for 200 M$ points each, or 300 M$ points for both. any takers?

[quote name='Nico0020']A bit off topic, but I've hit some bad luck recently. I have some extra game codes from that promotion recently. I will trade robotron or joust for 200 M$ points each, or 300 M$ points for both. any takers?[/quote]

I'll take em if you wait for me to win 300 points :p

[quote name='SpazX']I'll take em if you wait for me to win 300 points :p[/quote]
well i shall await your PM's unless someone beats ya to it hehe

*edit* well spazx made good on the points. Games are in his posession now. Thanks again!

[quote name='MrBoss']I have been playing on and off and havent won anything yet. I hope to win a 360 though.. that would be cool![/quote]

Right before midnight I won another faceplate and another gamepack...

I Don't have an Xbox360 T_T so here you go, first come first serve

R748W-KMQTJ-JP742-8WV3X-MY2PQ

100 Xbox Live Marketplace points.

[quote name='DemonicArc']I Don't have an Xbox360 T_T so here you go, first come first serve

R748W-KMQTJ-JP742-8WV3X-MY2PQ

100 Xbox Live Marketplace points.[/QUOTE]
Taken. Thanks :D

o yeah.... do you think 20 gamepacks will come to the same address?
I sure hope so...7 did last time:D I plan using the credit of my local game crazy to get some games for my daughter for christmas. and hopefully I get the vip package before then. thanks too a bunch of cag members for trading points for game packs. A nice stack of 360 games 20" tall all for free! muah ha ha

[quote name='killer9']lol i would trade it all back for the 360[/quote]

i can just imagine it
Clerk: Wellcome to the store, sir, how may i help you.
Costumer: Well, i would like to trade in these 15 Xbox 360 Games
Clerk: Alright Sir, would you like to use your credit now or get a gift card?
Costumer: I'll use my credit now
Clerk: What would you like sir?
Costumer: I'd like an Xbox 360 and these two games
Clerk: What the #@($%&@%@^%(#@$%&@#%@#%^(#$#$%*#$%^*&$
*clerk faints*

Just won another gamepack, I'm trading it for either 1,000 (10 codes) or a 1,600 card (if you don't have 10 codes). Pm me if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back