Tropicana Twister Xbox Experience (48hr Trial Code Guaranteed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Dhuk']Justr curious, has anyone recived their systems? I don't think anyone reponded to that guy?[/quote]

As far as I know, nobody has. I haven't even gotten my papers yet.

[quote name='romaniandudeisbk']40 tries
1 gamepack
1 faceplate
contest is getting better[/quote]

hell I played for 4 hours this morning and only won 100 points

[quote name='nikelecious91']Yes 10 Trials In A Row Woot![/QUOTE]

Your joking right?

I received 2 gamepacks at my mothers house today. Hopefully the others will come here today.

Wow, they'll send out gamepacks and faceplates, but not the systems. Something is definately wrong there.

i hate how they reveal the code again. it looks like you won 100 pts but then you read it and it says 48 hr code

I hate how I've won 3 faceplates and about 1000MS pts. Not complaining about the pts, but the 3 faceplates. I mean how am I going to get rid of them.

1020071428awy8.jpg

Got this in the mail today. :D (10 faceplates, 4 gamepacks)

[quote name='fishpondbubble07']
1020071428awy8.jpg

Got this in the mail today. :D (10 faceplates, 4 gamepacks)[/quote]

cool, do you get to keep the USPS tote? lol

[quote name='fishpondbubble07']
1020071428awy8.jpg

Got this in the mail today. :D (10 faceplates, 4 gamepacks)[/quote]

What was the state of your game packs? I got a package like that two days ago (only 4 faceplates and 1 game pack) and my game cases were crushed and broken.

Since I was giving the game pack away as a gift, I'm wondering if the games are damaged.

I have about 10 (I have to grab them from work) codes i am willing to trade for a gamepack. PM if you have one for trade.

wow i got a faceplate too today saw the mail carrier bringing it and i was like 'yeah!' it was in bad condition though, the faceplate was okay but like the cardboard was all messed up. i hope my 2 gampacks will be okay when they arrive in 2-3 weeks

I got 13 gamepacks in the mail today! and like 25 faceplates.. my sister will be selling the faceplates ,, yes people do buy them! crazy blind people:lol: we are in oregon fyi

[quote name='shaggyj']I got 13 gamepacks in the mail today! and like 25 faceplates.. my sister will be selling the faceplates ,, yes people do buy them! crazy blind people:lol: we are in oregon fyi[/quote] Where are you going to sell the games?

[quote name='Dhuk']http://cgi.ebay.com/XBOX-360-Forza-2-Frenzy-2-800-MS-Points-Sumo-Faceplate_W0QQitemZ280165161392QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item280165161392

If you're gonna list it on ebay, don't tell them about the game. Lessens the chance for a major win. Kinda bone headed.

Speaking of which, I haven't touched the game since Thursday. Weekends are just bad imo.[/quote]

IIRC, that auction is in violation of eBay's TOS, since people are purchasing the URL, not the actual item. It needs to be a tangible item. Wouldn't surprise me if it gets pulled.

Mother fucker, I still haven't won ANYTHING. I've been trying this contest since it started and haven't even won 100 points.

[quote name='sp00ge']IIRC, that auction is in violation of eBay's TOS, since people are purchasing the URL, not the actual item. It needs to be a tangible item. Wouldn't surprise me if it gets pulled.[/quote]

I'm not sure if the item is in violation or not. They haven't taken any of them down or said anything about them.

Regarding not putting the game description on there, it doesn't matter one way or the other. Both sell for the same amount.

If anyone needs any forza codes, points, or faceplates then PM me.

[quote name='YabMan']Thanks to WZ_Man I now have a faceplate and 500 points. You should all shower him with kindness.[/quote]

You're welcome :) Glad you got something out of the contest now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back