Tropicana Twister Xbox Experience (48hr Trial Code Guaranteed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='WZ_Man']I got my console papers today![/quote]

Man, I really hope mine don't come this week. I'm away for two weeks for thanksgiving; I'd miss the deadline. x_x

[quote name='Charron']Man, I really hope mine don't come this week. I'm away for two weeks for thanksgiving; I'd miss the deadline. x_x[/quote]

Sounds very much like it did just come. Oh boy. I'm in a different state. :whistle2:# Anybody get their papers and know how long do I have to fill out the paperwork? I think I read 14 days; that 14 real days or 14 business days?

The papers didn't come for me. It sucks. I live in Mohave Valley, AZ and if anyone lives in or around, could you confirm that they have arrived? I won back around 10/2 or so....

[quote name='UnderArmor']The papers didn't come for me. It sucks. I live in Mohave Valley, AZ and if anyone lives in or around, could you confirm that they have arrived? I won back around 10/2 or so....[/quote]

Did you try to track it with the info Bitterdog posted?

for anyone who's won the games or above, does it require you to confirm using the email that you used to sign in? or is the form that comes up after you win all that is required to win?

been bone dry for me but ive also not been playing as much.

When is "midnight" for this game? it seems to be midnight eastern or central time.

People that win the consoles need to either do a unboxing video or pictures. I want to see all the things they get especially if they won multiple times.

[quote name='nikelecious91']Didn't WZ Man win a couple? and like a trillion points and thousands of gamepacks. :D[/quote]

Yeah, I won a couple.. hehe not a trillian points, but enough! Thousands of gamepacks? naw.. just enough. :cool:

I have 1 console code left to be redeemed. Not sure if anyone can trade enough to get it from me, but let me know if you want to try. I have no idea what I would want for it. Nobody is going to give me $930 for it.. hahahahahah

[quote name='Limpbizkit182521']People that win the consoles need to either do a unboxing video or pictures. I want to see all the things they get especially if they won multiple times.[/quote]
Ill post some photos in the November or December pick up thread.:drool:Maybe a video.

[quote name='WZ_Man']Yeah, I won a couple.. hehe not a trillian points, but enough! Thousands of gamepacks? naw.. just enough. :cool:

I have 1 console code left to be redeemed. Not sure if anyone can trade enough to get it from me, but let me know if you want to try. I have no idea what I would want for it. Nobody is going to give me $930 for it.. hahahahahah[/quote]

You want a heart-filled thank you :O *nudges him*

IMO donate it to charity, Childs Play (I think thats it?)

[quote name='georox']You want a heart-filled thank you :O *nudges him*

IMO donate it to charity, Childs Play (I think thats it?)[/quote]

I actually thought about donating it, I was hoping that I'd get one of these by xmas time. Now, they say it'll be 10-12 weeks before we hear more information. They're really taking their sweet time.

I need to get back on this before its over. I need some MS points with all the DLC coming out for Rock Band and GHIII!

Does firefox still keep the autocomplete info for the new CAPTCHA codes, or are they random every time now instead of being a fixed number? Thanks.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']I need to get back on this before its over. I need some MS points with all the DLC coming out for Rock Band and GHIII!

Does firefox still keep the autocomplete info for the new CAPTCHA codes, or are they random every time now instead of being a fixed number? Thanks.[/quote]

CAPTCHA's seem to be totally random now, unlike when this first started when it was the same 20-30 codes.

I hope instead of sending me a 360 and all the other stuff, I just get a check. I know a lot of games I could buy with $930. But yeah I'm in the same boat too. It's been 3 months since my paper work went in. *sigh*

[quote name='killer9']well guys its free if you gotta wait till the end of the entire contest its still free i would be patient[/quote]

That's right. Although I got 2 faceplates in less than 2 weeks, that came faster than expected.

I wish I knew how to clear out that saved entry stuff... I have aa, AA4XPN and AA4XPN3 as possible entries and id rather only have 1.

[quote name='h0mi']I wish I knew how to clear out that saved entry stuff... I have aa, AA4XPN and AA4XPN3 as possible entries and id rather only have 1.[/quote]

Firefox = Click "Tools", then "Clear Private Data", then uncheck everything except "Saved Form and Search History". Click "Clear Private Data Now.

I've got about 250 48-hour trials that I will never use. If anyone wants any, drop me a PM. No, you cannot have all 250. I'll give about 25, or maybe more to whoever asks for some.

EDIT: I've got 25 left, one more person can have them.

All gone! Enjoy.

[quote name='Wicked One 612']Firefox = Click "Tools", then "Clear Private Data", then uncheck everything except "Saved Form and Search History". Click "Clear Private Data Now.[/quote]

Or you can highlight the one you don't want and hit "Delete".

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back