Tropicana Twister Xbox Experience (48hr Trial Code Guaranteed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Littlefields']Really needing one of them gamepacks. Played for a few days now and still nothing.[/quote]

a few days? I played for months before I won one. Patience, padawan.

[quote name='Littlefields']Really needing one of them gamepacks. Played for a few days now and still nothing.[/QUOTE]

Please CML if you really want one. I'm selling/ trading links for cheap $25 or 2000 ms points... or games :p

[quote name='JBlade00']Please CML if you really want one. I'm selling/ trading links for cheap $25 or 2000 ms points... or games :p[/quote]

Excuse my newbieness but what is CML?

Man, I wish I devoted my time to stuff like you guys.

I could have an xbox 360... The Wii's gaming list for the next 3 months seems dead to me:( Grats JBlade

I got the faceplate today. I won it I think 3 weeks ago. Looks way too juvenile. Won't be putting it anywhere near my console.

gamecrazy just enough so i had to pay nothing and had 7.25 left in credit pretty kewl although without the harddrive i cant download the demos so thats my next goal

without wrapper traded as used i have an mvp card so these are with added 10 percent extra early on i got

41.80 for 2 copies of forza
22 for 2 copies of fuzion franzy 2

but just last week i got alot less

i traded in 3 more gamepacks for a total of 57.75

adds up to about 19.25 each game pack

today i traded in 2 gamepacks only got 18.93 each

it seems to be falling every week

in early october was the best trade in value i got

I think I'll have better luck just selling/ trading all the games via ebay/ here/ goozex lol

I have 11 gamepack links sitting in my favorites and I think... 6 more on the way to my place? I've received 4 so far :)

lol true i had to go to about 5 diff gamecrazy stores alot of hassle and i still have four gamepacks left to trade maybe i will try gamestop now

have you tried walmart or BB no-receipt returns? supposedly you can return 3 items without a receipt... you'd get $70-90 for one gamepack at walmart.

[quote name='JBlade00']have you tried walmart or BB no-receipt returns? supposedly you can return 3 items without a receipt... you'd get $70-90 for one gamepack at walmart.[/quote]

In before return fraud discussion/deleted posts.

[quote name='UnderArmor']cvocvo you want a faceplate?[/quote]

Yes, but I don't have the 100 MS points you said you wanted in your PM, I have 0 MS points.

Woohoo. I just won four times in a row! All of the winnings were 100 gamer points each. I'm still looking for the elusive faceplate and even more so the vip package.

[quote name='killer9']yeah but im now giving the rest away its to much of a hassle trading them in now[/quote]

Just found this thread. If this is the Forza gamepack I'd definitely love to have one, I'd even trade somethin for it!

[quote name='bil4ltool']Just found this thread. If this is the Forza gamepack I'd definitely love to have one, I'd even trade somethin for it![/QUOTE]

Please check my list :)

I am selling/ trading them! I have like... a bunch to sell/ trade.

ehem.... well... I got SUPER lucky this time, but...

I won the VIP package again at 2:20am PST!!! I don't know what to do w/ myself :lol:

[quote name='JBlade00']ehem.... well... I got SUPER lucky this time, but...

I won the VIP package again at 2:20am PST!!! I don't know what to do w/ myself :lol:[/quote]
Are you kidding? That is flat out amazing. :applause: 2 VIP packages??? I would be passed out with joy for a day or two if I won one. What's you're secret? ;)

Just recieved my first gamepack :D. I'm happy with that.

Anyone who is curious, I won it November 9th. So it took 17 days to get here, including the holiday. Not bad.

I'm not winning anything :(

how can u play 200 times a day? I don't wanna sit here. Is there another way to do it? PM me, thanks!

[quote name='arazfar']I'm not winning anything :(

how can u play 200 times a day? I don't wanna sit here. Is there another way to do it? PM me, thanks![/quote] There is no other way.

[quote name='kensterdotnet']There is no other way.[/quote]

You forgot employing younger siblings/intellectually weaker people to do it for you.

[quote name='arazfar']I'm not winning anything :(

how can u play 200 times a day? I don't wanna sit here. Is there another way to do it? PM me, thanks![/quote]

To win this sweepstakes you need to do work. If you prefer you can stand up while entering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back