Tropicana Twister Xbox Experience (48hr Trial Code Guaranteed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just tried it and it's still kicking back out the the main menu.

Maybe i'll actually buy some Twister and see if those codes are working. Or if it's just the free code.

Ahh well atleast im not the only one with problems (i bet its because they've just released the xbox classics).

if anyone can spare a few 100 ms point codes drop me a pm PLEASE !!! i was hoping to get halo (tis the only halo my lil bro hasn't played), if not ill have to wait a week or so until i sell the xbox as the 360 plays xvid now :applause::applause::applause:

[quote name='wadsy']Ahh well atleast im not the only one with problems (i bet its because they've just released the xbox classics).

if anyone can spare a few 100 ms point codes drop me a pm PLEASE !!! i was hoping to get halo (tis the only halo my lil bro hasn't played), if not ill have to wait a week or so until i sell the xbox as the 360 plays xvid now :applause::applause::applause:[/quote]
I didn't quite understand that. What does it mean for us if the 360 can play Xvid?

Yeah looks like they pulled the plug. This paragraph taken from the official rules looks like it might be what happened.

If, in the judges’ opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any portion of the promotion, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the game, the judges reserve the right to disqualify suspect entries and/or modify or terminate the game in a manner deemed reasonable by the judges, at the judges’ sole discretion.

[quote name='JimmyH']Yeah looks like they pulled the plug. This paragraph taken from the official rules looks like it might be what happened.[/quote]

...I've read the rules before, and I don't remember reading that. It's far to applicable to the situation. ;)

According to some people on a different forum, this happend before in like August. The site was down for a couple of days and then when it came back up the CAPTCHA was different. Here's to hoping they are just updating something...

[quote name='jaysapathy']Break down and actually buy a Tropicana, cheapskates. The codes under there work fine. :D[/quote]
erm... you do know what this site YOU are a member of is called don't you??. Also you ever notice the text in big bold writing on the main tropicana xbox promo page which states "NO PURCHASE NECESSARY"?.

[quote name='JBlade00']According to some people on a different forum, this happend before in like August. The site was down for a couple of days and then when it came back up the CAPTCHA was different. Here's to hoping they are just updating something...[/QUOTE]
Before the captcha was updated in August, it gave prizes out like crazy. I stopped playing so much when the new captcha came out, since it had so many new codes that autofill didnt work anymore.

[quote name='JimmyH']erm... you do know what this site YOU are a member of is called don't you??. Also you ever notice the text in big bold writing on the main tropicana xbox promo page which states "NO PURCHASE NECESSARY"?.[/QUOTE]

Don't worry about him... he just needs a hug

hey guys anyone have any free faceplates ect they wanna give out? i will be glad to take faceplates,fuzion frenzy ANything please :) Offering trials lol

There was a sudden surge of wins right after it came online again. It was like that for about 5 minutes. Continuous white screen, I thought I was going to have a seizure.

1700 MS points, 1 Gamepack, 1 Faceplate for me.

[quote name='oofrost']There was a sudden surge of wins right after it came online again. It was like that for about 5 minutes. Continuous white screen, I thought I was going to have a seizure.

1700 MS points, 1 Gamepack, 1 Faceplate for me.[/QUOTE]

LOL! I know. I was like sick! But I wish I opened more tabs and kept going. Damn it

how are you all playing !!!?i keep getting the message that i played before! i put the XHLMIPO
access code .Are there any more or you all do a trick i am so stupid to do!
please any help to me would be welcomed!

[quote name='Trenchalicious']fucking bitches, I guess 2000 MS points isn't enough for your fat greedy CAG fingers. How about next time, you win half and give some CAGs a chance.[/QUOTE]

You snooze you lose homeboy... Take your Web-Preaching somewhere else.

Ah, of course, it spits out prizes like crazy while I'm in calculus class. Go figure.

Ah well, I still got 1 faceplate, 1 gamepack, and 1000 MS points, so I'm pretty satisfied. I would like some more MS points though, Rock Band is going to eat them like crazy once I can find a copy.

[quote name='Trenchalicious']fucking bitches, I guess 2000 MS points isn't enough for your fat greedy CAG fingers. How about next time, you win half and give some CAGs a chance.[/quote]
If this thread makes you angry, why do you keep posting in it?

Ouch! That sucks. I just got out of class and checked and I won. Then I kept winning. It was hella good luck, because my teacher let me out before he normally does, and it was perfect timing I guess. I'm pretty happy, but I wish I had opened more tabs and maximized my winnings :rofl:

son of a bitch, I wasn't in class at the time either, I was trying to get signed up for a class

EDIT: I would've been getting back online at exactly the time this thing went back up if they were able to give me my override (or didn't fuck it up in the first place). Fate conspired against me. Not that I haven't won a shit-ton from this anyway...

:applause: I've got another 100 MS Points to the first person to PM me. I don't have a zune or live account so they're pretty useless to me. Gone.

I might have to start saving these up so I can trade for a gamepack code though. So get it while it lasts.

Lol Vanilla. I posted @ the same time as you, and didn't see your post. I left to get some popcorn, and your post is staring at me. Damn. Hunger. Damnit. :lol: Just kidding. Thanks for being kind.

[quote name='oofrost']Haha, GTFO.

You got banned.[/quote]
gdam i'm not zebbyo They banned me for posting a smilie they think im zebbyo because I posted a smile that zebbyo posted. wtf

WOW 200+ Tries and I finally won a faceplate!!!!
What do i Do with the authorization code I submitted my information and all that

[quote name='Vanilla Gorilla']:applause: I've got another 100 MS Points to the first person to PM me. I don't have a zune or live account so they're pretty useless to me. Gone.

I might have to start saving these up so I can trade for a gamepack code though. So get it while it lasts.[/quote]

Thanks again. Working on Undertow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back