Tropicana Twister Xbox Experience (48hr Trial Code Guaranteed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JBlade00']not to mention he's given away his fair share of it too. I would probably venture to guess that at least 1/4 of those gamepacks have been given away at SD... probably more. Plus the fact that he has barely played at all the last month. Give the dude a chance.

Also, the fact that people are trading GP links for a lot less than 1200... I traded 800 MS points for one a couple of weeks back... and the dude offered it to me. As long as they are happy I suppose...[/quote]

He may have given away a lot of the gamepacks, that is very honorable of him. I also see him donating to other organizations which is quite generous. But still, why does he need any more? Does he not have enough free stuff? They may have been well-earned, but now I think it's time to give someone else a chance to earn some prizes. Think of all the people that could've been happy with one of every one of those prizes instead of him having them all.

I'm just stating an opinion.

Are you trying to defend him because you've won 3 VIPs? Just a question.

I have to agree with the wicked one...I mean I really dont care but I see where hes coming from
Ive entered 7,250 times total now and all ive won is a faceplate and 300 MS Points...
Largely in part because people are just hogging up on all the goodies...
i dont even care about the vip pack and all that but id figure that after 7200+ tries id get a gamepack or atleast more than 300 points
I know its all about patience and luck but if some people didnt get like 50 gamepacks it wouldnt need to be given out like he is

i havent even won nothin on Tropicana exept 100ms points.. and a few faceplates from some nice guys frickin lucky :) 3 vips HOLY CRAP MAN I WOULD BE SOO HAPPY!

[quote name='Wicked One 612']I went to Walmart today and traded in 2 copies of Fusion Frenzy and a copy of Forza for $100 in store credit.[/QUOTE]

I was, of course, speaking of methods that don't make you look like a complete fucking douchebag.

Both games would go for about $40 total on eBay, so you're getting $15 worth of points now as opposed to $40 two months down the road (and who knows how much either of those games will drop in the coming months).

I also fail to see your point about his original post. He's asking for things that people have already won in exchange for points. How is that being a hoarder?

And what is with all of the crybabies in this thread recently? Christ.

[quote name='WhiteRob']I was, of course, speaking of methods that don't make you look like a complete fucking douchebag.

Both games would go for about $40 total on eBay, so you're getting $15 worth of points now as opposed to $40 two months down the road (and who knows how much either of those games will drop in the coming months).

I also fail to see your point about his original post. He's asking for things that people have already won in exchange for points. How is that being a hoarder?

And what is with all of the crybabies in this thread recently? Christ.[/quote]

Hmm, interresting. You seem to have taken offense to my comments due to them attempting to disprove your post. This has caused you to be completely against my views?

Back on topic here, you'd be lucky to get $40 on eBay for both games. I'm having trouble selling Forza on eBay for $15. And transactions on eBay definitely do not take 2 months. If the user pays by Paypal the transaction is usually complete in a day or so of the auction ending.

In regards to: "I was, of course, speaking of methods that don't make you look like a complete fucking douchebag."

While this method may be dishonest, everyone wins in this situation due to store credit being issued and not cash.

At no point did I call him a hoarder. I simply stated that he should let others win more.

Why must you post such negative comments? Can we please try and keep this a civilized conversation?

I've given up after 4525 tries. I won 100 points once. At the rate it takes for me to win I was only making less than a fifty cents an hour.

Though a game pack and a face plate would be nice I was really just hoping to win 200 more points because then I'd have enough for Sensible World of Soccer when it comes out.

[quote name='wouldyoukindly']I've given up after 4525 tries. I won 100 points once. At the rate it takes for me to win I was only making less than a fifty cents an hour.

Though a game pack and a face plate would be nice I was really just hoping to win 200 more points because then I'd have enough for Sensible World of Soccer when it comes out.[/quote]

Stunning example. People like him may have won more.

OMMMMGG!!!!!! I JUST WON A GAMEPACK WOHOO!!!!! FOR ALL WHO HAVENT WON KEEP GOING press back 2wice and add a new letter/number to email and name and put a for pw!!

[quote name='L1LNasty']OMMMMGG!!!!!! I JUST WON A GAMEPACK WOHOO!!!!! FOR ALL WHO HAVENT WON KEEP GOING press back 2wice and add a new letter/number to email and name and put a for pw!![/quote]
Congrats man, well deserved.

[quote name='Wicked One 612']

In regards to: "I was, of course, speaking of methods that don't make you look like a complete fucking douchebag."

While this method may be dishonest, everyone wins in this situation due to store credit being issued and not cash.[/quote]

You couldn't be more wrong. You committed return fraud, which is not only immoral, but illegal. Everybody does not win. While the store doesn't lose money upfront, they are now stuck with three games that were not in their inventory they may not be able to sell. If they don't sell, and they end up going on clearance, the store has now lost money on those three items.

Regardless, discussion of such activity is not allowed on CAG. Cease it now.

And transactions on eBay definitely do not take 2 months.

I meant getting the games after you win them.

While this method may be dishonest, everyone wins in this situation due to store credit being issued and not cash.

The point is...

[quote name='glockant']
No talk of return fraud[/QUOTE]

Okay?

And what I meant was you're calling him out for no reason. All he was doing was asking for a trade, and you pop out of nowhere and dog him for winning FREE stuff. There's really no need for that. It's all free in the first place, and as previous posts mentioned, he's even giving away some of it.

[quote name='WhiteRob']And what I meant was you're calling him out for no reason. All he was doing was asking for a trade, and you pop out of nowhere and dog him for winning FREE stuff. There's really no need for that. It's all free in the first place, and as previous posts mentioned, he's even giving away some of it.[/quote]

I was not calling him out. I did not post what I posted because of him asking for the trade. I just saw that and decided that I was sick of it. Sick of people like him. He deserves everything that he got. He's admirable for all that he gave away. I think that he's had enough.

I don't really feel comfortable talking about him like this when he's not here to defend himself.

Like I said Who Cares....

"You've won over 100 gamepacks, over 100,000 Microsoft Points, and 5 VIP packages"

But if thats true thats ridiculous and just as immoral as returning the games to a store that he won...

I dont see how he could get over 100,000 points but whatever
its a game hes right
win and lose he shouldnt stop cause people complain about it
I wouldnt if i won that much nor would anyone else...

You all must realize that the majority of the people playing are the reason why you aren't winning as much as I have or bitterdog did months ago... there are a TON of people playing... I played my main stay before thanksgiving. ever since a couple of days after it has seemed impossible to win anything at the same rate that I was before... in an hour of playing before I could usually score 1000 or so ms points a couple of face plates and possibly a gamepack. I have barely played 30 mins a day the last week and barely have anything to show for it because it is much more frustrating.

I guarantee that if you keep playing at this rate for the next month (I played basically for hours a day for over a month straight) that you will get your fair share as well. The 3 vip packages that I won were pretty much luck because they happened to come at the time of day that I played (save for the first day when I played for 7 hours that day...)

I am not trying to sound like an ass or anything, but rather just giving the other side of the story. I was just as frustrated when I first started playing because I wasn't winning very much either. I actually called out bitterdog in a more personal manner than you all are now... but he actually talked to me about it and explained himself so that I could see where he was coming from. I in return am paying you all the same respects.

Please realize that the odds of winning right now are VERY LOW.. if you wait a week or so, you might see people winning more because less people are playing. Just a thought.

Thanks JBlade!

I finally got a faceplate - thanks to you! Ha.

I've played this game at least 3000 times, and I still haven't won a darn gamepack. Eh, here goes again, wish me luck!

[quote name='unitedvandalism']Thanks JBlade!

I finally got a faceplate - thanks to you! Ha.

I've played this game at least 3000 times, and I still haven't won a darn gamepack. Eh, here goes again, wish me luck![/QUOTE]

your welcome :)

[quote name='Wicked One 612']$1=80 Micrsoft Points. 1200 Microsoft Points=$15. Forza retails for $59.99. Fusion Frenzy 2 retails for $29.99. $89.98 or $15?

I went to Walmart today and traded in 2 copies of Fusion Frenzy and a copy of Forza for $100 in store credit.[/quote]

Wait.. you have the gall to question me about what I am doing?
Then ALMOST in the same sentance you admit to return fraud.. Why am I wasting my time even bothing posting to you?

IF you must know.. here is what I am doing. I have 5 VIP packages I need to pay taxes on. So I am claiming gamepacks and I am Donating them to the Salvation Army and to goodwill. I will get reciepts for each gamepack and I will use the chairitable deductions to offset for the VIP taxes.

[quote name='Wicked One 612']He may have given away a lot of the gamepacks, that is very honorable of him. I also see him donating to other organizations which is quite generous. But still, why does he need any more? Does he not have enough free stuff? They may have been well-earned, but now I think it's time to give someone else a chance to earn some prizes. Think of all the people that could've been happy with one of every one of those prizes instead of him having them all.

Are you trying to defend him because you've won 3 VIPs? Just a question.[/quote]

You also realize these points are old? Ive had them for a while? I played 38 total times in the last MONTH. Its not like I am still playing.. because trust me.. If I was still playing I win 4-6 times PER HOUR EASY!.

OMFG, I've been doing it staright since I posted earlier... Guess how many times I won... ZERO.

GRRRRRR.

I've put in at least 400-600 tries just tonight. GODDAMNIT.

Anyways...There's always tomorrow, sighhhh.

[quote name='unitedvandalism']OMFG, I've been doing it staright since I posted earlier... Guess how many times I won... ZERO.

GRRRRRR.

I've put in at least 400-600 tries just tonight. GODDAMNIT.

Anyways...There's always tomorrow, sighhhh.[/quote]

At least you got 600 codes for Live. No need to buy Live cards.

When I had a silver account after I lost gold, I couldn't get any of the 48 hour codes to work. I don't know if you need to be Gold to get the codes to work. Maybe they are completely worthless unless you have never had a gold account period.

[quote name='bitterdog']Wait.. you have the gall to question me about what I am doing?
Then ALMOST in the same sentance you admit to return fraud.. Why am I wasting my time even bothing posting to you?

IF you must know.. here is what I am doing. I have 5 VIP packages I need to pay taxes on. So I am claiming gamepacks and I am Donating them to the Salvation Army and to goodwill. I will get reciepts for each gamepack and I will use the chairitable deductions to offset for the VIP taxes.[/quote]

I've recognized all your honorable donations in my posts, if you read them.

I just love how you concentrate on the return fraud rather than acknowledging any of my other posts. Show some respect.

What the hell, flame me and then echo my opinion?

Damn, you're a fuck quality idiot :/

Jay

[quote name='Wicked One 612']He may have given away a lot of the gamepacks, that is very honorable of him. I also see him donating to other organizations which is quite generous. But still, why does he need any more? Does he not have enough free stuff? They may have been well-earned, but now I think it's time to give someone else a chance to earn some prizes. Think of all the people that could've been happy with one of every one of those prizes instead of him having them all.

Are you trying to defend him because you've won 3 VIPs? Just a question.[/quote]

[quote name='eminemobied12']anyone win the past few hours??? i won 100 points/faceplate back to back but nothing since then and that was HOURS ago[/quote]

0 for 568.

They either are going through a drop of prizes to make sure they have some left when Feb. comes or they are flat out running out.

[quote name='bballplaya210']I finally won something. I got 100 MS Points, which was perfect since I had 300 left over. Now I can afford a Live Arcade Game.[/quote]

nicccceeeee

quick question for ppl who have won gamepacks... have most of u played hundreds of times? i have and have won 2 faceplates and 1900 ms points but nothing else? i guess persistance is key

Finally!, after 3 days of winning absolutley nothing and entering 1000s of times I win 100MSP :D, lol. Oh yeah and thanks to SpazX for the free faceplate yesterday :).

[quote name='eminemobied12']nicccceeeee

quick question for ppl who have won gamepacks... have most of u played hundreds of times? i have and have won 2 faceplates and 1900 ms points but nothing else? i guess persistance is key[/quote]
I was really lucky and won both my gamepacks on either the first try or about 10 tries in. It's really all down to luck I suppose but persistance helps too!. I've probably entered this comp about 5000 times now over the past 2 weeks and mostly only won the occasional 100MSP bundle every 100-200 entries. winning is getting much harder to do now.

Thats all this game is is luck. I maybe played 500 times and i got my faceplate the gamepack and 400 ms points. And now im done. I got what i wanted so ill let other people have a chance. :hot:

[quote name='dodgeme']Thats all this game is is luck. I maybe played 500 times and i got my faceplate the gamepack and 400 ms points. And now im done. I got what i wanted so ill let other people have a chance. :hot:[/quote] Those are pretty good odds. I've played a lot more than that on some days and didn't get anything. You're pretty lucky.

i finally won a gamepack...now im up to a whopping 200ms points, one gamepack, and a faceplate thanks to Darkholme81

[quote name='kensterdotnet']Those are pretty good odds. I've played a lot more than that on some days and didn't get anything. You're pretty lucky.[/quote]

i thought i was gonna have to play forever. And that was actually over 2 days. I one the faceplate the first day and the other stuff the second. Maybe spent 2 hours total on this game ever. I now have no need to play any more so everyone else can have a chance. I hope other people get lucky. So good luck.

[quote name='BL00DW0LF']i finally won a gamepack...now im up to a whopping 200ms points, one gamepack, and a faceplate thanks to Darkholme81[/quote]

Have you seen what they look like? Don't be too quick to thank me ;).

[quote name='killer9']i traded in a amepack at gamestop got 10 dollars in credit bought saints row[/quote]

I am curious as to why people use Gamestop. The same 2 games would have netted you $40 at Gamerush/BB, you could have purchased Saints Row for $25 and had $15 left over. Unless there is not a Gamerush in your area, I just don't understand. I have also been treated much better at GR than at GS. Is there something I am missing?

[quote name='Tester222']I am curious as to why people use Gamestop. The same 2 games would have netted you $40 at Gamerush/BB, you could have purchased Saints Row for $25 and had $15 left over. Unless there is not a Gamerush in your area, I just don't understand. I have also been treated much better at GR than at GS. Is there something I am missing?[/quote]

I also hate Gamestop. They buy your prestine games for $10-15 and then turn around and sell them for $45. That's just not fair. I wish I did have a Gamerush in my area.

[quote name='jaysapathy']What the hell, flame me and then echo my opinion?

Damn, you're a fuck quality idiot :/

Jay[/quote]

It's already been established you are a 1st class DOUCHEBAG so you might as well just shut up. The truth is.. if you were able to win.. you would be doing what everyone else that wins consistantly does!

Cheat, ignore the rules, and run the risk that I won't get my prize?

No thanks.

Jay

[quote name='bitterdog']It's already been established you are a 1st class DOUCHEBAG so you might as well just shut up. The truth is.. if you were able to win.. you would be doing what everyone else that wins consistantly does![/quote]

For those who won a VIP package, how long did it take to receive the package after you turned yoru affidavit in? I told my friend i want the remote and then i'm giving him the rest for $150 (to cover taxes and shipping) so i wanted to give him a timeframe...

[quote name='SynGamer']For those who won a VIP package, how long did it take to receive the package after you turned yoru affidavit in? I told my friend i want the remote and then i'm giving him the rest for $150 (to cover taxes and shipping) so i wanted to give him a timeframe...[/quote]
After I returned the affidavit, I got mine within 2-3 weeks. I, however, think I got lucky compared to some of the others who sent in the paperwork in this thread.

Edit: Received affidavit on Nov 19. Shipped them back on Nov. 20. Received VIP package on Dec. 4.

[quote name='SynGamer']For those who won a VIP package, how long did it take to receive the package after you turned yoru affidavit in? I told my friend i want the remote and then i'm giving him the rest for $150 (to cover taxes and shipping) so i wanted to give him a timeframe...[/quote]

Won the vip package in late July, got the Affidavit in late August, and got my vip packages in late November.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back