Tropicana Twister Xbox Experience (48hr Trial Code Guaranteed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='bitterdog']Listen up you friken IDIOT!.. Dont twist my words around. My "Tips" were no secret.. I posted them in an OPEN FORUM. Is it my fault your mommy dropped you on your head then kicked you down the stairs making you mentally retarded and unable to read and comprehend? NO ITS NOT! Im not here to CODDLE you and Walk you thru READING!

Because of people like you this is why no one claims they win anything... Did I give gamepacks away to just anyone?

OHHH Hell yes.. Guess you didnt see my Birthday bash where I gave away.. ON MY BIRTHDAY
http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?sduid=143988&t=648991

I also guess you NEVER TOOK THE TIME to read any of the posts over at SD.. What the hell do you expect me to do? Maybe it would have made your retarded ass happy if I would have gone around to every website in the world and posted tips?

You need to get a grip and not bite a gifthorse in the mouth because honetly I am doing this to give other people a chance.. It seems like maybe you dont want this info to come out for some reason.. And guess what.. I DONT CARE! There are more then enough people here and on SD that I consider friends that I could share this privatly and then make sure your stupid ass never even sees another faceplate again..

You my friend are a fu(king MORON[/quote]

Looks like someone has exposed himself. Why did you keep the new "trick" to winning to yourself and just a few others as you stated on SD? You said on SD that you didn't FULLY tell how it was done but only gave a few "hints". You controlled the game instead of "spreading the love" as to how it was done. That was nothing but GREED as you admitted on SD. Everyone knew the "back button twice trick". That was openly posted. You came up with a new way that was not openly told to everyone so we would all have a fair chance.

Since so many of you are unaware, I'll tell you a little secret.....

SlickDeals.net is a PUBLIC site! That means anyone can sign up and as long as you abide by the rules...you can post to your heart's content. Furthermore, you don't even have to sign up to read posts. You might have to actually do a little leg work for your freebies dude...seriously!

SD and CAG are both PUBLIC sites. Anyone can sign up for both or either one as long as you abide by the rules of each site. As with both sites you don't need to be a member to read the posts. But that's not the point here. There was a trick other than the "back button twice" that was not FULLY told to everyone which made it unfair to the rest of us. Here on CAD the "back button twice trick" has been repeated explained to players. Matter of fact it was just explained again to a new player on 1/15/08.

What is the trick then let there be peace so we ALL have a fair chance.

[quote name='goodguy46947']SD and CAD are both PUBLIC sites. Anyone can sign up for both or either one as long as you abide by the rules of each site. As with both sites you don't need to be a member to read the posts. But that's not the point here. There was a trick other than the "back button twice" that was not FULLY told to everyone which made it unfair to the rest of us.

What is the trick then let there be peace so we ALL have a fair chance.[/quote]

It's CAG, not CAD, but anyway, Lzzrdboy isn't going to help you. He's just going to say that CAGs are dicks and don't contribute and then be a dick and not contribute.

[quote name='SpazX']It's CAG, not CAD, but anyway, Lzzrdboy isn't going to help you. He's just going to say that CAGs are dicks and don't contribute and then be a dick and not contribute.[/quote]

Lzzrdboy is quite helpful, I think he is just trying to stick up for a fellow SDer. He has personally helped me out with getting free stuff for my Xbox and has provided with lots of tips.

You must also remember that as time went on the game got MUCH more popular. Even knowing how the game works doesn't guarantee you a win. BD's wins were mainly in the very beginning when it was hardly popular. I've tried to go back and play here and there for that elusive VIP but too many people play now. It is a game of chance just like the lottery. Whip out the calculator and do some math. That should give a little hint as to how the game works.

[quote name='SpazX']It's CAG, not CAD, but anyway, Lzzrdboy isn't going to help you. He's just going to say that CAGs are dicks and don't contribute and then be a dick and not contribute.[/QUOTE]

Please reply with the post url where I referred to CAGers as dicks. And for those of you who are continuously posting it...clicking the back button twice is no "trick". Folks have been clicking that back button since the first day IE became available. Hell, even Netscape's browser had a back button. I still find it hilarious that you all think there's some sort of "secret" simply because one person says there is. Super-funny stuff.

BTW...this thread is some seriously great reading. Weather here in SC is quite depressing right now so I'm thoroughly enjoying the entertainment provided by your posts. Keep 'em coming.

[quote name='goodguy46947']I Don't want to totally bash the guy's on SD that knew how to do this but it would have saved all of us a hell of a lot of time knowing that we were only waisting our time. If you found a new trick to winning then spread the word. Don't keep it to youself and your friends while the rest of us are wearing out our keyboards. I just don't think it's right for just a handful of people to control who wins what. They should have "spread the love" and let eveyone have a fair chance. Not just give away the prizes that they felt bad that they were hoarding.
In my opinion CAG and SD are great! To bad the two sited couldn't be combined. I'm just ticked knowing now that there was a reason I was not winning after spendings hours and hours non stop on this game and it was all for nothing. All because of a select few that had a secret and didn't spread the word ( openly and fully tell how it's done and not just give hints ). It would have saved me and others a lot of time.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='goodguy46947']Ran across this thread and thought I'd join. I've been playing this Instant Win for over a month now. So far today I have won only twice ( 2- 100 MSP's ).

To date I have won:

4- faceplates

6 - gamepacks

1- VIP Console ( Won on Thanksgiving Day ) :lol:

Not to mention 1,000's of MSP'S . I don't know if people actually keep the link for the points or not. I don't bother with the singles. I copy and paste the 100 point win to Wordpad.[/QUOTE]

Are you seriously complaining about how much time you've wasted on this contest? Based on your post history, it seems you've already won a good share of prizes.

I'm pretty sure there's no secret to guarantee success. I think the method everyone's been using (Register, Enter, Back, Back, Repeat) is the method being referred to by the SDers. I can see how several people doing this way back when the contest started could prevent people who only entered once a day from winning any prizes (i.e. locking down the contest).

The lack of VIPs lately could just be due to Tropicana running out of them. They're giving away 200 over a period of 250 days. If people have been winning 1 a day since the contest start, then I'm sure the stock has already been depleted.

[quote name='Lzzrdboy']Please reply with the post url where I referred to CAGers as dicks. And for those of you who are continuously posting it...clicking the back button twice is no "trick". Folks have been clicking that back button since the first day IE became available. Hell, even Netscape's browser had a back button. I still find it hilarious that you all think there's some sort of "secret" simply because one person says there is. Super-funny stuff.

BTW...this thread is some seriously great reading. Weather here in SC is quite depressing right now so I'm thoroughly enjoying the entertainment provided by your posts. Keep 'em coming.[/quote]

Sorry, you won't call CAGs dicks you'll simply imply that they're ungrateful and not worthy of any help from the "superior" SD community.

And btw, that post is another example of you being a dick rather than being helpful. You're not doing a very good job of showing how kind and helpful the SD community is.

[quote name='bang4dabuc']Are you seriously complaining about how much time you've wasted on this contest? Based on your post history, it seems you've already won a good share of prizes.

I'm pretty sure there's no secret to guarantee success. I think the method everyone's been using (Register, Enter, Back, Back, Repeat) is the method being referred to by the SDers. I can see how several people doing this way back when the contest started could prevent people who only entered once a day from winning any prizes (i.e. locking down the contest).

The lack of VIPs lately could just be due to Tropicana running out of them. They're giving away 200 over a period of 250 days. If people have been winning 1 a day since the contest start, then I'm sure the stock has already been depleted.[/QUOTE]

That's friggin' awesome! This guy comes along and bitches and moans nonstop only to be completely and totally shut down by one of his fellow CAGers. Just hilarious! Thanks for the post.

And once again, the back back thing is no "trick". Not really the method used by BD or others either. It's all in the numbers folks. Not a secret, not a trick, not the solution to the war in Iraq...and remember guys...it's just a game. I mean cheeze and rice man.

[quote name='SpazX']Sorry, you won't call CAGs dicks you'll simply imply that they're ungrateful and not worthy of any help from the "superior" SD community.

And btw, that post is another example of you being a dick rather than being helpful. You're not doing a very good job of showing how kind and helpful the SD community is.[/QUOTE]

Another example? And yours is? Kind and helpful here? Nope...this ain't SD bro so being kind and helpful around here would most-likely result in a bunch of senseless name-calling / insulting posts. You've made that quite obvious.

I won't argue that I'm a dick. In-fact, I'd have to agree with that statement completely. And don't confuse what you call an implication with what is actually your perception.

Superior? Nahhhh...just older, seasoned, and a tad more mature...that's all. This is a gaming community where SD is more of an "everything" community. You guys concentrate all of your collective efforts around gaming whereas the folks over at SD spread the love across the board. When it comes to helpful, having been a member of both SD and CAG since 2004, I think it's very obvious that SD members are extremely "helpful". But naturally, the help will come in the form of posts on SD, not every other board on the net.

EDIT: Now that I've re-read your post, I see that what you're looking for is a sort-of regular update from the, as you put it, Superior SD members. I think this is rather selfish. Instead of creating an account, joining the SD community and sharing your input, you just want someone to stop in at CAG now and then to help you out. You need to get over yourself dude. Who the "F" are you? Why should it be SD members' responsibility to do this? Damn... how arrogant and what a perfect example of the kind of person you are. WOW! Just WOW!

[quote name='RamHawk']You must also remember that as time went on the game got MUCH more popular. Even knowing how the game works doesn't guarantee you a win. BD's wins were mainly in the very beginning when it was hardly popular. I've tried to go back and play here and there for that elusive VIP but too many people play now. It is a game of chance just like the lottery. Whip out the calculator and do some math. That should give a little hint as to how the game works.[/quote]

RamHawk,
What I'm trying to point out is that even though this is a game of chance this person has stated that he figured out how to "lock down" the game preventing others from winning. That's not giving everyone a fair chance. He tries to justify what he's doing by giving away some of his wins on his birthday. That's nice of him for doing so but it still doesn't justify that it's not an open playing field for anyone to win. I think it's fair to say we all want an equal chance of winning no matter how many people are playing. :applause:

What the hell has happened to this thread??. What is all this SD vs CAG bullshit!?.

A lot of hostility on the SD tropicana forum directed towards CAG members with comments about how CAG members are "greedy little asshats", "Stupid farktards" etc etc. And comments like that from the very same people who are calling CAG members immature.

I didn't even know what SD was untill a couple of pages back. Don't think I like the atmosphere over there much and stuff like this puts me off becoming a member. Most people I've dealt with here on CAG have been really friendly/helpful towards each other.

@Lzzrdboy, comments like "Superior? Nahhhh...just older, seasoned, and a tad more mature...that's all." really do nothing but make you sound like you're up your own ass.

Why don't you guys work out your differences through PM and stop crapping all over this thread?.

[quote name='Lzzrdboy']Another example? And yours is? Kind and helpful here? Nope...this ain't SD bro so being kind and helpful around here would most-likely result in a bunch of senseless name-calling / insulting posts. You've made that quite obvious.[/quote]

Another example as in it was the the latest in your line of "OMG you guys are so stupid your posts entertain me" posts. I don't think you'd know how people would react to being kind and helpful since so far you haven't tried that.

My post was being kind and helpful by pointing out to you how you're not being very kind or helpful :p. If all of your posts are going to just make fun of people then just stop posting.

I won't argue that I'm a dick. In-fact, I'd have to agree with that statement completely. And don't confuse what you call an implication with what is actually your perception.

I guess my perceptions are just weird. I should've interpreted you saying that the "nature" of CAGs is to not do any work or contribute to anything in a more positive way.

Superior? Nahhhh...just older, seasoned, and a tad more mature...that's all. This is a gaming community where SD is more of an "everything" community. You guys concentrate all of your collective efforts around gaming whereas the folks over at SD spread the love across the board.

If you don't mean superior then don't use the word superior in your post.

Plenty of things have been ripped from CAG and put on SD and plenty of things have been ripped from SD and put on CAG, they're not any different in that regard. If you think things should be more civil, kind, helpful, etc. here then do it. You have hardly any posts here and the majority are in this thread just making fun of people for being stupid.

EDIT: Now that I've re-read your post, I see that what you're looking for is a sort-of regular update from the, as you put it, Superior SD members. I think this is rather selfish. Instead of creating an account, joining the SD community and sharing your input, you just want someone to stop in at CAG now and then to help you out. You need to get over yourself dude. Who the "F" are you? Why should it be SD members' responsibility to do this? Damn... how arrogant and what a perfect example of the kind of person you are. WOW! Just WOW!

That's exactly what I meant, get to it.

[quote name='JimmyH']@Lzzrdboy, comments like "Superior? Nahhhh...just older, seasoned, and a tad more mature...that's all." really do nothing but make you sound like you're up your own ass.[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry dude but it's true! Scroll up a few posts and read what's been stated. Right out of the box some dude starts spewing lies about me calling everyone dicks follwed by him calling me a dick.

I mean wow...you guys just throw insults around left and right. Instead of trying to be helpful to each other, you resort to name-calling as though you were in elementary school. It's just sad bro! But it makes sense!

[quote name='SpazX']Another example as in it was the the latest in your line of "OMG you guys are so stupid your posts entertain me" posts. I don't think you'd know how people would react to being kind and helpful since so far you haven't tried that.

My post was being kind and helpful by pointing out to you how you're not being very kind or helpful :p. If all of your posts are going to just make fun of people then just stop posting.

I guess my perceptions are just weird. I should've interpreted you saying that the "nature" of CAGs is to not do any work or contribute to anything in a more positive way.

If you don't mean superior then don't use the word superior in your post.

Plenty of things have been ripped from CAG and put on SD and plenty of things have been ripped from SD and put on CAG, they're not any different in that regard. If you think things should be more civil, kind, helpful, etc. here then do it. You have hardly any posts here and the majority are in this thread just making fun of people for being stupid.

That's exactly what I meant, get to it.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the clarification. I understand now! Peace be with you my brother!

[quote name='JimmyH']

I didn't even know what SD was untill a couple of pages back. Don't think I like the atmosphere over there much and stuff like this puts me off becoming a member. Most people I've dealt with here on CAG have been really friendly/helpful towards each other.
[/quote]

I don't think it is a good idea to allow one thread from SD to turn you off from the entire site. I rarely have been to this site but I doubt all the name calling you see in this thread is a definition of what this site is about. I have been part of SD since 2004 and there have been many threads before the Tropicana one. If you have some free time maybe you should check out the rest of the site before you give up on it. I am going to look more into this site and I bet I will find a lot of other threads that are worth my time.

[quote name='sp00ge']This contest is more or less dead and this camp war BS is uneccessary. Requesting this thread be locked down.[/QUOTE]

Yeah...that's right. Contest is dead so lock 'er down! Later guys...it was fun!

In other news, I believe I now have unlimited Live playtime. No, I'm not talking about constantly using these 48-hr Trial Codes. I used one 48-hr Live code. But, I am still able to play online, even when the 48-hr Trial code is over. lol?

[quote name='goodguy46947']RamHawk,
What I'm trying to point out is that even though this is a game of chance this person has stated that he figured out how to "lock down" the game preventing others from winning. That's not giving everyone a fair chance. He tries to justify what he's doing by giving away some of his wins on his birthday. That's nice of him for doing so but it still doesn't justify that it's not an open playing field for anyone to win. I think it's fair to say we all want an equal chance of winning no matter how many people are playing. :applause:[/quote]

I guess no one get my point. Yes, I have won on this game. But that was when it was an open playing field. Here on CAG and on SD most eveyone was complaining about how they all of a sudden could no longer win. Now it comes out that someone and a few others figured out how to "lock down" the game preventing others from winning and they were winning the prizes. That eliminated the open playing field of our chances of winning. Which in my opinion isn't fair to the thousands of others trying to win. I'm not talking about just trying to win myself but for everyone trying to win.

Hope everyone now understands the point I'm trying to make.

Now can we have peace?

[quote name='goodguy46947']I guess no one get my point. Yes, I have won on this game. But that was when it was an open playing field. Here on CAG and on SD most eveyone was complaining about how they all of a sudden could no longer win. Now it comes out that someone and a few others figured out how to "lock down" the game preventing others from winning and they were winning the prizes. That eliminated the open playing field of our chances of winning. Which in my opinion isn't fair to the thousands of others trying to win. I'm not talking about just trying to win myself but for everyone trying to win.

Now can we have peace? [/QUOTE]

Without inviting further name-calling I'll try and provide this helpful piece of information one last time. THERE'S NO "LOCKING DOWN" OF THIS GAME. Just because someone says it doesn't make it fact. We all know about the change on the back end of the game which limited prize distribution heavily. Let common sense be your guide folks. The playing field is still fair...the odds are still in the TIWG's favor. I invite you all to head over to SD and check out the ton of other contests for gaming. This is only one of many and since there's no secret to winning, your time is best spent spreading the love amongst them all. Good Luck to everyone and may you all WIN WIN WIN!

[quote name='goodguy46947']RamHawk,
What I'm trying to point out is that even though this is a game of chance this person has stated that he figured out how to "lock down" the game preventing others from winning. That's not giving everyone a fair chance. He tries to justify what he's doing by giving away some of his wins on his birthday. That's nice of him for doing so but it still doesn't justify that it's not an open playing field for anyone to win. I think it's fair to say we all want an equal chance of winning no matter how many people are playing. :applause:[/quote]

I see what you are saying but I know that 90% of his wins were at the time I started playing and the game wasn't locked down. When I really started playing for hours at a time to get that VIP, he had stopped. He never told me his "secret" nor do I know what it is to this day. I have a feeling it is the same thing that I figured out. If so, there is no "locking down the contest" for others not to win. In fact, there have been plenty of times that neebies to the game won the VIP mear minutes before, during, and after my game play. My posts in SD shows that fact b/c the VIP's and other items were being posted at that time. It is still a game of chance. You could tell more people were playing b/c the new members to the SD forum exploded. Once that happened the winning became impossible - especially before and during the holidays.

I played hard to win the VIP and I accumulated a lot of stuff on my journey. Unfortunately I have not won it. Does that make me greedy? That's a general question and everyone is open to their opinion. 1/2 my wins have gone to my brother in a different state. I was trying to win the VIP for him before Xmas so he didn't have to buy one. That didn't work out so I stopped playing and he ended up just buying one. Would it be greedy to start playing again to win my Nephew a VIP and accumulate more GPs and Points along the way? Again, a general question.

[quote name='goodguy46947']I guess no one get my point. Yes, I have won on this game. But that was when it was an open playing field. Here on CAG and on SD most eveyone was complaining about how they all of a sudden could no longer win. Now it comes out that someone and a few others figured out how to "lock down" the game preventing others from winning and they were winning the prizes. That eliminated the open playing field of our chances of winning. Which in my opinion isn't fair to the thousands of others trying to win. I'm not talking about just trying to win myself but for everyone trying to win.

Now can we have peace? [/quote]

rofl.. little history lesson for you since you obviously did no reading over at SD.. My first vip I won was the first week of october. the last time I played consistantly was 1st week of november. From 1st week of nov till first week of dec I played one day for 30 mins and won a vip the 1st week of dec. I havent played since then. So for you to put the lack of anyone winning on me is grasping at straws at best.

There are other folks who put time into reading and put things together from not only the open thread on SD but the old retired thread. INVEST the time into reading .. and you may be able to glean out enough information to help you as others have.. this is more then back back +1 blah blah blah.. if it were that, do you think I would have won so much?

Feb 1st you will find out what software I ran when I played and the method I used. I can tell you this, I have NEVER told anyone that I run a program to help me play .. this is something Ive never even posted at SD.. but this software was the biggest reason I won.

On a lighter note, 3 gamepacks just arrived today after about a month of not playing :bouncy: . My friends will sure be happy to get these. I was really suprised and not expectng to actualy recieve these after all the trouble people were having. Sure enough there was a little stack of recycled cardboard packages on my doorstep after work today.

EDIT: I also won a faceplate (about 5 but gave 4 away) and that didn't come with the games. I won it before the gamepacks, so mabye they are out of them or mine got lost in the mail.

[quote name='EZRydr']Let me guess, this software is called Firefox![/quote]

Well there you have it.. you have no reason to wait.. run along now and find a nice street to play in.. its not firefox

[quote name='bitterdog']Well there you have it.. you have no reason to wait.. run along now and find a nice street to play in.. its not firefox[/quote]

Why? I'm having sooo much fun playing this guessing game!:applause:

Nice show man!

Knock off all the nonsense or this thread will be done for, thanks.
No cheats, no arguing, just Tropicana contest discussion, thats it.

Do people win anything anymore? i remember getting 200-500 pts per 100 tries and a faceplate or 2.
Ive done 50 here n there past month and havent seen a thing.

[quote name='tkdruan']I WON AN XBOX 360!!!

What does the Affidavit Of Elligibility say?[/quote]

Congrats. It's just a form with one page where you put your name, address, occupation, etc. and another page that you sign/have a parent sign and have it notarized.

[quote name='tkdruan']I WON AN XBOX 360!!!

What does the Affidavit Of Elligibility say?[/quote]

Awesome, great win!

I have 3 gamepack winning links available, looking for 1000 points for each (or a 1,600 if you don't have the 10 1000 points codes). Pm me if anyone is interested.

[quote name='JimmyH']the same games that come in the game pack I'd guess.[/quote]

Yep, Forza 2 and Fuzion Frenzy 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back