Tropicana Twister Xbox Experience (48hr Trial Code Guaranteed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='kwoodyk34k']Trading 1,800 of my MS points per gamepack.
PM me for a trade.[/QUOTE]

Stop posting that please. We see all the previous posts. Thanks!

1800 is also a little high IMO. I usually just charge 1000 to get the thing off my hands quickly and buy myself a couple of Arcade games ;).

Funny thing, I went out to take my garbage out this morning and saw one of those cardboard shippers behind my garbage cans. I assumed it was an old one that missed the can a few weeks back. Picked it up and sure enough, there is a faceplate in it. My mailbox is on my porch, directly above the garbage cans, so it must've fallen out sometime in the past week. I wasn't expecting another, but hell, I'll take it. Too bad it wasn't a gamepack.

[quote name='sp00ge']Funny thing, I went out to take my garbage out this morning and saw one of those cardboard shippers behind my garbage cans. I assumed it was an old one that missed the can a few weeks back. Picked it up and sure enough, there is a faceplate in it. My mailbox is on my porch, directly above the garbage cans, so it must've fallen out sometime in the past week. I wasn't expecting another, but hell, I'll take it. Too bad it wasn't a gamepack.[/quote]

Sounds more like your mailman was saving you time. :D

[quote name='sp00ge']Funny thing, I went out to take my garbage out this morning and saw one of those cardboard shippers behind my garbage cans. I assumed it was an old one that missed the can a few weeks back. Picked it up and sure enough, there is a faceplate in it. My mailbox is on my porch, directly above the garbage cans, so it must've fallen out sometime in the past week. I wasn't expecting another, but hell, I'll take it. Too bad it wasn't a gamepack.[/quote]

if you don't want it, i'll gladly take it.:D

I just got my faceplate, and it's UGLY, I would never put that on my 360... And the power button on the faceplate is broken too..

50 48 hour codes available for trade/buy. Offer me something other than a pat on the back, please. I feel like I just wasted about an hour of my life. I wouldn't mind building up my iTrader score on these if at all possible.

Mike

[quote name='masterchief06']50 48 hour codes available for trade/buy. Offer me something other than a pat on the back, please. I feel like I just wasted about an hour of my life. I wouldn't mind building up my iTrader score on these if at all possible.

Mike[/quote]

As I've said before, I don't mean to be mean here...but absolutely nobdy on this board is going to give you anything for 48 hour codes. Almost everyone playing this is GIVING theres away.

There was one member who said he was successful at selling them in bundles on ebay, but thats up to you.

I have about 160 that I am trying to find a place for.

[quote name='PuNK45S']As I've said before, I don't mean to be mean here...but absolutely nobdy on this board is going to give you anything for 48 hour codes. Almost everyone playing this is GIVING theres away.

There was one member who said he was successful at selling them in bundles on ebay, but thats up to you.

I have about 160 that I am trying to find a place for.[/quote]

I will take them off your hands

Seriously.. selling 48hr Trial Codes is the lowest form of selling ever possible. First of all, just use 10minutemail and register. You can get one code LITERALLY in like 30 seconds. Now, let's do some simple math.

It takes 30 seconds to get a new 10minutemail "email", put in the code, and get a trial code.

30 seconds * 50 = 25 minutes.

So, I still have $15 iTunes GCs :p. Looking for 1200 MS points. Get your iTunes here! Free iTunes (since you got the points for free...)!

[quote name='RtG Assassin']Tradeing 3700 ms points for a gamepack. LINK[/quote]

wow stop spamming the boards already.

Also, everyone might want to think twice if you do trade with this person. I dont know for sure if its the same person. But someone on SD is saying that they just got scammed out of a GP link. They traded to someone that was offering... 3700 Points.... Coninidence?

[quote name='Coyotezeye']wow stop spamming the boards already.

Also, everyone might want to think twice if you do trade with this person. I dont know for sure if its the same person. But someone on SD is saying that they just got scammed out of a GP link. They traded to someone that was offering... 3700 Points.... Coninidence?[/quote]

Well I'd suggest to anybody that they get the points first. I'll trade with the dude if I get a gamepack (if I play the thing enough), but I'm getting the points first, that's for sure.

I sent my affidavit in on December 20th or so, so I wasn't expecting it so soon. I'm keeping a bunch of the nicer accessories (over priced wireless adapter and headset, the webcam for the wife and the remote to upgrade my launch one I had before) and the rest of it I'm going to sell off and probably reinvest in more 360 stuff.

Possibly Rock Band. >_>

[quote name='neonjam']I sent my affidavit in on December 20th or so, so I wasn't expecting it so soon. I'm keeping a bunch of the nicer accessories (over priced wireless adapter and headset, the webcam for the wife and the remote to upgrade my launch one I had before) and the rest of it I'm going to sell off and probably reinvest in more 360 stuff.

Possibly Rock Band. >_>[/quote]

Still waiting on mine. :/ Possible it was in the same "batch" as yours and it's just taking its time to get here. Just really hope they didn't disqualify me or anything...

[quote name='Charron']Still waiting on mine. :/ Possible it was in the same "batch" as yours and it's just taking its time to get here. Just really hope they didn't disqualify me or anything...[/quote]

I'm hoping the same. I can't see why i would be disqualified.

I don't think anyone was DQ'd.

The person who got theirs is in MN, and if it's like last time, these are shipping from Young America, MN. They probably got theirs because they're close to the shipping site.

Assuming they shipped on Thursday, I should get mine either Tues or Wed this week :)

neonjam, can you tell us how it was shipped (UPS/FedEx/DHL) and if there was any reference #?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back