Tropico 4 (360/PC) >60% off

Cbarnes86

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
This is my first thread, but I had to post about this deal. I got it last night and LOVE IT.

Tropico 4 (Xbox 360) - 19.99 (60% off)

Tropico 4 (PC Box) - 14.99 (63% off)

Tropico 4 (Download) - 14.99 (63% off)

Not sure how much longer this is going on, but a great deal on a great game!

Tropico 4 on Amazon

No, unfortunately, it doesn't. The Steam version is the "Steam Special Edition." This is not that edition. It kinda stinks, but all you miss out on is achievements and like one extra island and outfit for El Presidente. $25 for achievements is not worth it to me!

[quote name='Cbarnes86']No, unfortunately, it doesn't. The Steam version is the "Steam Special Edition." This is not that edition. It kinda stinks, but all you miss out on is achievements and like one extra island and outfit for El Presidente. $25 for achievements is not worth it to me![/QUOTE]

Actually, you also lose on future DLCs since you have to hunt them down separately and can't just buy off Steam. The price is nothing special and Steam puts Tropico on sale frequently, so we are bound to see a better deal with full Steam support before the winter is over.

Nah, Kalypso does a great job of offering DLC very conveniently through their launcher. I can understand why people want to wait on the Steam sale. It will probably go on sale in March when the Modern Days DLC comes out.

Plus, the way Amazon does digital downloads, you get the exes and all the files on your PC and you can burn them to a DVD, put them on an external drive, or store them on your hard drive (slightly better than Steam, as with Steam, you have to redownload them). Don't get me wrong, when I can, I buy games on Steam. I love having all my games through it. Who knows, if/when it goes on sale through Steam, I might buy it again.

I got this at a very similar price for the 360 and it's gradually worked its way to my number two played game on Raptr with roughly 75 hours or so played. Kalypso nailed it with this one. Looking forward to the new DLC in March as well.

bread's done
Back