TRU: $25 Gift Card w/WiiU, Save $20 on any 2 PS4/XboxOne Games / Updated Through Dec. 31st

FrontBurnr

Official Representative
Select deals valid Sunday, December 15 through Saturday, Dec 21 at Toys“R”Us stores nationwide and online at Toysrus.com, include:    

• FREE $25 Toys“R”Us Gift Card with ANY Wii U video game system purchase**
  • BUY ONE GET ONE FREE ALL Skylanders Spyro’s Adventure single figures, adventure packs or character 3-packs – prices vary***
  • BUY ONE GET ONE 40% OFF ALL video games $19.99 or less***
  • SAVE $20 on ANY two (2) PlayStation4 or Xbox One video games – prices vary
  • SAVE $15 on Disney Infinity starter kits – Was $74.99; Now $59.99
  • 2 for $22 ANY Skylanders SWAP Force figures
  • 2 for $18 ANY Disney Infinity figures
  • 2 for $8 Disney Infinity Power Discs
Select deals valid Sunday, December 22 through Tuesday, December 24 at Toys“R”Us stores nationwide and online at Toysrus.com, include:    

• BUY ONE GET ONE 50% OFF ALL Skylanders Giants and Spyro’s Adventure single figures and video game accessories***
  • BUY ONE GET ONE 30% OFF ALL video games ***
  • SAVE $30 Nintendo 3DS XL game system – Was $199.99; Now $169.99
  • SAVE $20 on tabeo e2 – Was $129.99; Now $109.99 (Limit 2 per customer)
  • SAVE $15 on Skylanders SWAP Force Starter Pack – Was $74.99; Now $59.99
  • SAVE $15 on Disney Infinity Starter Pack – Was $74.99; Now $59.99   
Select deals valid Thursday, December 26 through Tuesday, December 31 at Toys“R”Us stores nationwide and online at Toysrus.com, include:  

• BUY ONE GET ONE 40% OFF ALL video games ***
  • BUY ONE GET ONE 40% OFF ALL Skylanders and Disney Infinity figures and accessories ***
--

*Limit 1 per customer
**Offer available in store only. Quantities limited; No rain checks. Promotional Gift Card valid beginning 6 hours after activation and expires 2/1/14, except where prohibited. Limit one Promotional Gift Card per guest. See card for Terms & Conditions. See store or Toysrus.com/helpdesk for return policy details concerning this promotion. Offers cannot be combined. Discounts and Promotions: The refund value for each item returned will be reduced to reflect the value of a free item or discount. See a Team Member or visit Toysrus.com for additional detail.
***Discounted item must be of equal or lesser value to the lowest priced item purchased. Quantities limited; No rain checks. Prices, offers and exclusions may vary online, and at Toys“R”Us Times Square, Express and Outlet stores. Selection varies by store.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't, but only because I literally just started playing Link to the Past and it seems a little too weird to get the new one right away considering the similarities. Plus, bonus, with my GCU at Best Buy now, it matches this deal any day of the week - 2 for $64. Hell, even Amazon had Ocarina and 3D Land today for less combined.
the game's old by now...Nintendo needs to discount it on the eshop along with many others. No Nintendo, I will not pay MSRP for Steel Diver lol

$250 for that Swap Force Wii U console bundle is a steal, but I'm 100% sure that, by the time I get to ToysRUs on BF, they'll be gone. Is there a decent chance that purchasing it now, then trying to either PM or return/rebuy on BF will work?

Not sure how great a deal this is or if it's already been posted, but Call of Duty Ghosts Prestige Edition is $99.99 (Ship-to-Home Only) with the Just Dance promo. You do have to buy Just Dance at full price for the 50% off discount to be applied so you will pay a minimum of $139.99 for both games. I've looked around and $139.99 seems to be a pretty good price for the Prestige Edition, and you can probably trade-in/resell Just Dance somewhere for at least $15.

Anyone tried for Zelda+Anything 3DS for $40 deal?

It's not listed in the add as one of the selected games however calling down to the store I was told it's for any games $29.99-$39.99 but I'm sure thats just a seasonal employee that doesnt have a clue. (I work there actually...)

a) 3DS "select games?" gonna need a clarification-edit there...care to tell us which ones or do we have to guess?

b) Halo 3? My, how generous 

c) Thanks for joining the others in not including anything next gen

...still waiting for an excuse to spend my gift card, which is of course set to expire because these TRU gift cards only last a measly month, forcing me to participate in bum deals like these.

Got denied using the $15 coupon with the B1G40%. Employee didn't even know how to work in the coupon. Manager came over, and had to explain how to scan the coupon. Awesome. Then the manager didn't want me to be able to use the coupon with the deal, said they won't stack and refused to try it. So I just blew my coupon and gift card on Mario 3D World on its lonesome.
This is extremely shitty of Toys R Us. If you have credit there, you should be able to use it as you please. So many restrictions, plus it expires, forcing you to do stuff like this. The credits are barely worth it in the end. You end up spending more out of pocket than originally intended. Josh needs to fix that very stupid rule.

a) 3DS "select games?" gonna need a clarification-edit there...care to tell us which ones or do we have to guess?

b) Halo 3? My, how generous

c) Thanks for joining the others in not including anything next gen

...still waiting for an excuse to spend my gift card, which is of course set to expire because these TRU gift cards only last a measly month, forcing me to participate in bum deals like these.

This is extremely shitty of Toys R Us. If you have credit there, you should be able to use it as you please. So many restrictions, plus it expires, forcing you to do stuff like this. The credits are barely worth it in the end. You end up spending more out of pocket than originally intended. Josh needs to fix that very stupid rule.
Well aren't you pleasant.

Anyone tried for Zelda+Anything 3DS for $40 deal?

It's not listed in the add as one of the selected games however calling down to the store I was told it's for any games $29.99-$39.99 but I'm sure thats just a seasonal employee that doesnt have a clue. (I work there actually...)
Why didn't you test it out then? Lol

Is there any way to check TRU's inventory? Been looking for Fire Emblem for the 3DS on their site but all I get is the bundled console.

My apologies up front as this may have been covered.

The Super Fan Pack of NBA 2K14 for Xbox One/360 -  Anyone know exactly how this works?  Someone mentioned it was a disc for the 360 version and a download code for XB1.  Another said it was one code somehow.

I was hoping I could buy this and give my brother the 360 version and keep the XB1 version.  It does say for the same gamertag, though.  Ugh...I am getting too old for this new fandangled techno mumbo the kids are up on.

So....$10 gift card for spending $75 yesterday that only works for the coming week...

Any game deals coming up for 12/1-12/7? Looking for something for Zelda in particular.

Fast and Furious, Epic Mickey 2, Injustice, Hot Wheels, Disney Planes, Walking Dead, and Scribblenauts Unlimited for the WiU are 50% off today.

There's also the Gift Card offer in my other thread.

I picked up 6 of the b1g1 free skylanders 3 packs on black friday...At $25 for 2 sets it comes out to $12.50 a set as opposed to the $10 now.  Does anyone know if I just bring my receipt in if they'll credit the difference to me?

I figure if they do that I can just grab a few more Skylanders sets to go over $100 and get the $30 gift card.

o.o ...remember when people were embarrassed to admit they play skylanders?
Only my wife is embarrassed that I play video games.

I picked up 6 of the b1g1 free skylanders 3 packs on black friday...At $25 for 2 sets it comes out to $12.50 a set as opposed to the $10 now. Does anyone know if I just bring my receipt in if they'll credit the difference to me?

I figure if they do that I can just grab a few more Skylanders sets to go over $100 and get the $30 gift card.
As long as the price is in store I can't see why they would say no.

They never sent this weeks to me, I assume just forgot to with the holiday break. I'll go pull up the weekly ad and update it now.
Hey there. I was wondering if you can stack coupons. I would like to stack the 30% of vg accessories with the 20% to purchase a DS4. Thanks in advance!

I received "Our Great Big Holiday Wish Sale!" catalog from Toys R Us today in my mailbox. The sales is valid 12/8 - 12/14, and it says B1G1 40% off ALL video games, video game accessories, movies, and CDs, including Disney Infinity & Skylanders figures & accessories. You can mix and match also.

Fast and Furious, Epic Mickey 2, Injustice, Hot Wheels, Disney Planes, Walking Dead, and Scribblenauts Unlimited for the WiU are 50% off today.

There's also the Gift Card offer in my other thread.
Did I miss this or is it all week? Injustice is the last game I need to get to rebuild my Wii U collection.

Hey Josh,

Some feedback for the stores: if they're going to be open until 11 pm for the holidays, then they need to have someone staff the RZone section. Had to wait quite a while and eventually go to the customer service desk at both the Sunset Hills and South County STL TRU locations to get service tonight.

Hey guys, coinstar is doing a promotion where you turn in $40 worth of coins and get a $10 bonus. If you're buying 2 games for the $25 gift card, this would definitely help.

Hey Josh,

Some feedback for the stores: if they're going to be open until 11 pm for the holidays, then they need to have someone staff the RZone section. Had to wait quite a while and eventually go to the customer service desk at both the Sunset Hills and South County STL TRU locations to get service tonight.
Same here, my local I've had to go to CS as well. Totally agree with you.

Yes. They are not hard to control at all, though these games have slipperier controls thanks to the roller skates, and many kids have learned to read via Pokemon.

Also, Pokemon Y for $19.99 is NOT a misprint. X is still $40 though.

Yes. They are not hard to control at all, though these games have slipperier controls thanks to the roller skates, and many kids have learned to read via Pokemon.

Also, Pokemon Y for $19.99 is NOT a misprint. X is still $40 though.
From what I heard a memo has been sent to all TRU stores that this is a misprint

bread's done
Back