TRU: $25 Gift Card w/WiiU, Save $20 on any 2 PS4/XboxOne Games / Updated Through Dec. 31st

FrontBurnr

Official Representative
Select deals valid Sunday, December 15 through Saturday, Dec 21 at Toys“R”Us stores nationwide and online at Toysrus.com, include:    

• FREE $25 Toys“R”Us Gift Card with ANY Wii U video game system purchase**
  • BUY ONE GET ONE FREE ALL Skylanders Spyro’s Adventure single figures, adventure packs or character 3-packs – prices vary***
  • BUY ONE GET ONE 40% OFF ALL video games $19.99 or less***
  • SAVE $20 on ANY two (2) PlayStation4 or Xbox One video games – prices vary
  • SAVE $15 on Disney Infinity starter kits – Was $74.99; Now $59.99
  • 2 for $22 ANY Skylanders SWAP Force figures
  • 2 for $18 ANY Disney Infinity figures
  • 2 for $8 Disney Infinity Power Discs
Select deals valid Sunday, December 22 through Tuesday, December 24 at Toys“R”Us stores nationwide and online at Toysrus.com, include:    

• BUY ONE GET ONE 50% OFF ALL Skylanders Giants and Spyro’s Adventure single figures and video game accessories***
  • BUY ONE GET ONE 30% OFF ALL video games ***
  • SAVE $30 Nintendo 3DS XL game system – Was $199.99; Now $169.99
  • SAVE $20 on tabeo e2 – Was $129.99; Now $109.99 (Limit 2 per customer)
  • SAVE $15 on Skylanders SWAP Force Starter Pack – Was $74.99; Now $59.99
  • SAVE $15 on Disney Infinity Starter Pack – Was $74.99; Now $59.99   
Select deals valid Thursday, December 26 through Tuesday, December 31 at Toys“R”Us stores nationwide and online at Toysrus.com, include:  

• BUY ONE GET ONE 40% OFF ALL video games ***
  • BUY ONE GET ONE 40% OFF ALL Skylanders and Disney Infinity figures and accessories ***
--

*Limit 1 per customer
**Offer available in store only. Quantities limited; No rain checks. Promotional Gift Card valid beginning 6 hours after activation and expires 2/1/14, except where prohibited. Limit one Promotional Gift Card per guest. See card for Terms & Conditions. See store or Toysrus.com/helpdesk for return policy details concerning this promotion. Offers cannot be combined. Discounts and Promotions: The refund value for each item returned will be reduced to reflect the value of a free item or discount. See a Team Member or visit Toysrus.com for additional detail.
***Discounted item must be of equal or lesser value to the lowest priced item purchased. Quantities limited; No rain checks. Prices, offers and exclusions may vary online, and at Toys“R”Us Times Square, Express and Outlet stores. Selection varies by store.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol.

This thread would benefit more if the deals were in the heading. It's VERY EASY to overlook.

Probably going to miss that Platinum Hits sale and I, recently, received the email about the 3DS games.

What's the 3DS game sale?  :)

Edit:

2 for $40:

3DS ANGRY BIRDS TRILOGY $29.99

3DS MARIO  SONIC LONDON 2012

3DS SCRIBBLENAUTS UNLIMITED  $29.99

3DS WRECK-IT RALPH  $29.99

3DS DISNEY EPIC MICKEY POWER OF ILLUSION $29.99

3DS Castlevania: Lords of Shadow-Mirror  $39.99

3DS FAST & FURIOUS $29.99

I'm late to the party, but glad to see you back, Josh.  You personally helped me twice with getting resolutions with Kmart coupon problems, etc.  It's a rare thing for a "high up" to be so willing to listen!  With TRU, although it can be crazy sometimes, it's nowhere near Kmart crazy =).  My local stores usually know what's going on and know how to put out new items =).  Yeah Josh!

What's the 3DS game sale? :)

Edit:

2 for $40:

3DS ANGRY BIRDS TRILOGY $29.99

3DS MARIO SONIC LONDON 2012

3DS SCRIBBLENAUTS UNLIMITED $29.99

3DS WRECK-IT RALPH $29.99

3DS DISNEY EPIC MICKEY POWER OF ILLUSION $29.99

3DS Castlevania: Lords of Shadow-Mirror $39.99

3DS FAST & FURIOUS $29.99
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed is/was part of the promo as well since there are conflicting reports that it still may be going on.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed is/was part of the promo as well since there are conflicting reports that it still may be going on.
From the list they sent me the promotion did expire but I'll definitely check with them to make sure.

Lol.

This thread would benefit more if the deals were in the heading. It's VERY EASY to overlook.

Probably going to miss that Platinum Hits sale and I, recently, received the email about the 3DS games.
I'm rusty, you are totally right. I will do this going forward.

Any chance of the guides half off sale happeneing josh? TRU did it before about 3 months back.
I do not see it on the immediate radar but were working on a community offer slate that I will put this on to see if they can get it approved.

• Pre-order Wii Skylanders Swapforce starter and receive Skylanders Swap Force Presell Free Hex and another $9.99 or $10.99 figure of your choice Free at pick up

Any chance that deal will include other systems in the coming weeks or will it stay Wii exclusive?

Anyone know if BOGO or deal on the Platinum Hits games works if you buy 2 of the same game?

Thinking of splitting the cost with a buddy for 2x Dead Islands...

Looks like I might be stepping into a tru in the near future. Great to have you back
random.gif
Im definitley stopping in one soon

Updated thread with NCAA 14 offer. $25 gift card with purchase. 

In the ad it will say a free Prima Guide but that deal is no longer in effect due to an issue on the guide side. This offer is much better anyway and I hope definitely sets the tone for a great year to come. 

Updated thread with Deadpool offer today and tomorrow. Buy Deadpool get any $19.99 or below game free. 

Metro Last Light unadvertised deal - $39.99 (save $20) updating thread. 6/28 through 7/6.

Wow so in store I can get a $25 GC when I buy NCAA at launch? That's Awesome usually I only see those $20-25 GC as a online deal.

I'm playing through Metro and thoroughly enjoying it. I might actually play through it again and do a no killing humans run.
I haven't played it yet, but if I did, I'd do a killing all humans run just for kicks.
Err--just kidding!

Is this supposed to be 360 also? I only see the PS3 version for $39.99 on the website.
It should be both platforms from what I can see. I shot them a note to follow up. Will update when the .com 360 version goes on sale for TRU.com. Thanks!

Is NCAA in-store only? I apologize if this is a dumb question as I don't shop at TRU as much as I used to. Thanks.

Il really hopin my local TRU has Metro for PS3...just found out Fry's has it for $40, and BBY will match it...but all my local Best Buys are sold out, Target doesn't match for shit, Walmart and GameStop don't match...eBay auctions are near $40ish and most are with a used Ranger code...and no one on here seems to have the game to sell on the trade forum.

I'm running out of places to get this game for $40 without having to trade games towards it, getting crap TIVs in the process, or driving 50 miles...

If there was an achievement for that I'd be all over it!
There is a 70-pt achievement for going through the whole game not killing anyone, unless forced to by an in-game event.

Il really hopin my local TRU has Metro for PS3...just found out Fry's has it for $40, and BBY will match it...but all my local Best Buys are sold out, Target doesn't match for shit, Walmart and GameStop don't match...eBay auctions are near $40ish and most are with a used Ranger code...and no one on here seems to have the game to sell on the trade forum.

I'm running out of places to get this game for $40 without having to trade games towards it, getting crap TIVs in the process, or driving 50 miles...
Is it in Fry's ad? Target and Walmart should PM any printed ad price.

Is it in Fry's ad? Target and Walmart should PM any printed ad price.
I believe it is, but I don't know where to get the ad at. Sure there's the online ad...but Walmart refuses to match online, and Target has told me numerous times, with different people: "we need the physical paper ad in your hand to look at"...

Wish TRU had Steam codes. Will still probably end up getting in on this deal, unless BBY would match for some reason. BBY credit is basically like cash to me.

Wow. If someone grabs NCAA from TRU then trades it in and uses the credit + the gift card towards Madden.. that'd be a really cheap Madden!

How about actually shipping the ones people ordered last week for $37.50.
I did not know there was an issue with these, I'll follow up to see what's going on.

Is NCAA in-store only? I apologize if this is a dumb question as I don't shop at TRU as much as I used to. Thanks.
Not dumb! This will be in-store only. In the ad you'll actually see a Prima Guide offer but since the guides are no longer available the Gift Card promotion will replace it.

Me and my friend are definitely there for that deal on NCAA 14! Thanks Toys R Us! I'll probably end up using it towards Madden or Duty as well...

I believe it is, but I don't know where to get the ad at. Sure there's the online ad...but Walmart refuses to match online, and Target has told me numerous times, with different people: "we need the physical paper ad in your hand to look at"...
that is total bs, my target told me they can price match amazon.com, obviously not getting a paper ad from them.

that is total bs, my target told me they can price match amazon.com, obviously not getting a paper ad from them.
They have a list on their Price Match policy page on their site. The only online retailers they match are best buy, amazon, Walmart, toysrus, and babysrus I believe. So essentially, their local competition's online prices...but not store like Fry's, Brandsmart, Microcenter, Newegg, etc that also carry multiple things that Target does -__-

tell em to mark down Pro Evo Soccer 2013 for 3DS  ;) 

do they have any remaining stock of Bleach: Dark Souls for DS?  :joystick:

Well I had decided to pass on NCAA this year, but now Iit looks like I'll buy it from TRU.  I love these gift card deals at release. 

NOTE: I would have had no interest in the guide deal.

bread's done
Back