TRU: $25 Gift Card w/WiiU, Save $20 on any 2 PS4/XboxOne Games / Updated Through Dec. 31st

FrontBurnr

Official Representative
Select deals valid Sunday, December 15 through Saturday, Dec 21 at Toys“R”Us stores nationwide and online at Toysrus.com, include:    

• FREE $25 Toys“R”Us Gift Card with ANY Wii U video game system purchase**
  • BUY ONE GET ONE FREE ALL Skylanders Spyro’s Adventure single figures, adventure packs or character 3-packs – prices vary***
  • BUY ONE GET ONE 40% OFF ALL video games $19.99 or less***
  • SAVE $20 on ANY two (2) PlayStation4 or Xbox One video games – prices vary
  • SAVE $15 on Disney Infinity starter kits – Was $74.99; Now $59.99
  • 2 for $22 ANY Skylanders SWAP Force figures
  • 2 for $18 ANY Disney Infinity figures
  • 2 for $8 Disney Infinity Power Discs
Select deals valid Sunday, December 22 through Tuesday, December 24 at Toys“R”Us stores nationwide and online at Toysrus.com, include:    

• BUY ONE GET ONE 50% OFF ALL Skylanders Giants and Spyro’s Adventure single figures and video game accessories***
  • BUY ONE GET ONE 30% OFF ALL video games ***
  • SAVE $30 Nintendo 3DS XL game system – Was $199.99; Now $169.99
  • SAVE $20 on tabeo e2 – Was $129.99; Now $109.99 (Limit 2 per customer)
  • SAVE $15 on Skylanders SWAP Force Starter Pack – Was $74.99; Now $59.99
  • SAVE $15 on Disney Infinity Starter Pack – Was $74.99; Now $59.99   
Select deals valid Thursday, December 26 through Tuesday, December 31 at Toys“R”Us stores nationwide and online at Toysrus.com, include:  

• BUY ONE GET ONE 40% OFF ALL video games ***
  • BUY ONE GET ONE 40% OFF ALL Skylanders and Disney Infinity figures and accessories ***
--

*Limit 1 per customer
**Offer available in store only. Quantities limited; No rain checks. Promotional Gift Card valid beginning 6 hours after activation and expires 2/1/14, except where prohibited. Limit one Promotional Gift Card per guest. See card for Terms & Conditions. See store or Toysrus.com/helpdesk for return policy details concerning this promotion. Offers cannot be combined. Discounts and Promotions: The refund value for each item returned will be reduced to reflect the value of a free item or discount. See a Team Member or visit Toysrus.com for additional detail.
***Discounted item must be of equal or lesser value to the lowest priced item purchased. Quantities limited; No rain checks. Prices, offers and exclusions may vary online, and at Toys“R”Us Times Square, Express and Outlet stores. Selection varies by store.

Last edited by a moderator:
My store got shipments of both these games delivered today. TRU has given the stores ok to override any street date prompts for all PS4 games.
Thanks. Maybe I'll try tomorrow. It just sucks to have to go back again. At least I'm getting a lot of Christmas shopping done for my kids while I'm there.

Looking forward to the 3 for $35 deal skylanders next week. Seeing that tru normally charges $1 or $2 more. Any ideas if you are planning on selling the starter kit before Christmas? $50 is where I want to be.

Is Toys R Us generally pretty good about getting Nintendo games at launch? I have one last Groupon $10 off voucher to use and I'm putting it towards Super Mario 3D World & Zelda 3DS. The voucher expires on the 24th and the games release on the 22nd, so I'm definitely cutting it close.

Pretty sweet, I have 2 $10 TRU gc from gathr, a $10 gc from spending $50 a few weeks ago and a $10 groupon. So, basically can get $40 worth of stuff for roughly $13.50 spent. Thinking about doing 2 of the 2 for $20 Disney Infinity Figures, $13.50 for 4 figures is pretty good.

Edit: is the 2 for $20 in store only? It does not show up online

So I have a few Groupons left to use up...will they stack with the B1G40%? I was going to pick up :Wii: Kirby RTD and it would be nice to get a $12 budget game with it.

if amazon does nothing for xbox one i guess im heading here
Same. Planning on getting BF 4, Dead Rising 3 and either Ryse or Forza 5. Go back later with the $50 gift card and get either the game I didn't choose out of the two I'm undecided on or save it for something next year.

Somewhat a little off topic but it just pissed me off so much...

Was at the Times Square Toys R Us two days ago and they had every PS4 game in stock.  I wanted to buy the PS4 version of NBA 2k14 but they were only selling this:

K2cH5uM.jpg

It's called the Super Fan pack and includes the PS3 disk of the game along with a voucher for the PS4 version to download off the marketplace.  Cost? 100 BUCKS.  Rip off... 

I asked last week with no reply so hopefully someone has an answer now that the PS4 promo has been active. 

I have two $10 off coupons from their earlier preorder deals.

Can these stack with the b3g$50gc?

I know you can only use one per transaction but I figured I could use the $10 coupon on the 3 deal, get Ryse, Dead Rising and NFS for about $180 and then use the 50GC and another coupon and snag LEGO Marvel for free.

Still not the best deal in the world especially compared to the highway robbery everyone got with the PS4 b2g1 and 30% coupon but as far as I can see, this is the best I can get for X1 games. Brings all four to $45 even right at launch.

Has anyone seen the PS4 Camera at their Toys R Us yet ?

I wanted to take advantage of this deal with a controller, camera, and 1 game. No camera in my store though, and they have no clue if and when they will get them.

I picked up 2 controllers since they said I can swap for an equal priced item.

Has anyone seen the PS4 Camera at their Toys R Us yet ?

I wanted to take advantage of this deal with a controller, camera, and 1 game. No camera in my store though, and they have no clue if and when they will get them.

I picked up 2 controllers since they said I can swap for an equal priced item.

My store didn't have the cameras either.. and they waited until today (Friday) to put all the merchandise out so there is no way they sold out. They also didn't have Knack and the employee tried to convince me it wasn't a launch title.

Mine did have everything else in relation to games. Just missing the Camera.

Asked and he said they sold out of their PS4 allotment in under 10 minutes when they opened.

They had a lot of games left, so I am guessing most people who bought the Console had already got their games with the amazing Target deal, or through Amazon.

I have been checking back every day, and it was the same, the only thing they had put out early were the controllers, which they put out yesterday.

To my surprise the Rewards money from the 10% back promo just went to my e-mail and it's an e-gift card compared to the coupons they used to do which is actually better IMO.

Looks like my Toys R Us, if they get the camera, will not have it for at least a week minimum.

Said they do not have another delivery until next Thursday.

Both the Clovis, and Fresno Toys R Us locations do not have it.

was pleasantly surprised this morning that TRU deal matched the Target B2G1 and then gave me the 15$ GC on top of that!

How do Returns work at Toys R Us when there are deals like this.

I picked up a game, and 2 controllers, and received the $50 gift card.

If I return one of the controllers because it is going to take too long to receive the camera will the card be invalidated, or will the controller just be refunded a portion of the amount?

They will prorate the value of the gift card over the items. So, if you buy three items of the same value (60 dollars), they will return you 60 - (50/3) = 43 dollars and change per item you return.

Okay, so if I return one controller and get the cash back from it I am still ending up with an 18.52% discount on the other two items.

I think I will do that and pick up one of the Cameras somewhere else since I do not want to wait 1 or more weeks to receive it.

I asked last week with no reply so hopefully someone has an answer now that the PS4 promo has been active.

I have two $10 off coupons from their earlier preorder deals.

Can these stack with the b3g$50gc?

I know you can only use one per transaction but I figured I could use the $10 coupon on the 3 deal, get Ryse, Dead Rising and NFS for about $180 and then use the 50GC and another coupon and snag LEGO Marvel for free.

Still not the best deal in the world especially compared to the highway robbery everyone got with the PS4 b2g1 and 30% coupon but as far as I can see, this is the best I can get for X1 games. Brings all four to $45 even right at launch.
You won't get the gift card if you use the coupon.

If you do the deal then you could use the $10 coupon and $50 gc on the Lego marvel

Just got a $5 off e-gift card sent to my email. Anybody else seen this one?

Sorry, apparently, it was a rewards coupon for buying purchases between September and November.

I just want to know if I can pre order the games i want for friday and get the $50.00 gift card. 

Ryse Day 1 edition 

Forza Day 1 edition 

Dead rising 3 day 1 edition 

$180.00 + $50.00 GC. 

correct?

So will any of the offers in the time between now and Black Friday allow for stacking with the $15 off $60 coupons? I'm sitting on three and worried I may not find a good use for them. $45 a game is nice, but less is even better.

Is there a reason this promotion isn't listed in the ad or am I just overlooking it completely?

The Buy one get one 40% is what I'm referring to.

I checked in store and in the ad and they didn't have it. Looks like the OP made a mistake. Such a shame, was looking for a good deal.

I'm not seeing the B1G40% off either. Checked the ad and its nowhere to be found :\

Target really should have had their sale this week

There is a 2 for $40 offer on select 3DS games that make good fodder for the trade 2 promo at Gamestop if you're sitting on gift cards or groupons.

LEGO Marvel
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Angry Birds Star Wars
Katsuma Unleashed
Scribblenauts Unmasked
Powet Rangers Megaforce
Ben 10 Omniverse 2
LEGO Friends
Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate

Credit to coopscohen since his thread got buried already.

bread's done
Back