TRU 3/26-3/27 BOG1 40% All PS3/360 games

FlameOnMe

CAGiversary!
Just as stated above, on Friday/Saturday there will be a Buy one PS3/360 game get 40 percent off any other, obviously the lower one will be 40 percent off.

There are a few more deals here and there, one I believe for DVD's that (I think, only saw a glance) is "Buy any $19.99 DVD get one half off"

[quote name='One4Deuce']Anyone do this deal in-store yet? Any reports? I'm holding out false hope for another similar glitch :)[/QUOTE]

Seriously, with all the glitches lately I'm almost getting to the point where it doesn't feel like a deal unless I'm getting away with something unintended. I'll probably try in-store over lunch just for kicks, hoping for 40% off both.

[quote name='handsomepete']Seriously, with all the glitches lately I'm almost getting to the point where it doesn't feel like a deal unless I'm getting away with something unintended. I'll probably try in-store over lunch just for kicks, hoping for 40% off both.[/QUOTE]

I was saying the same thing the other day.
It's almost like mentally, the deal itself becomes regular price...
You check the receipt and see the advertised sale price and you feel like you got ripped off... LOL. I knew that I wasn't the only one feeling like that.

The mind set of a CAG!

[quote name='Xerxes']Must not have been a glitch if no one has reported here yet about it.[/QUOTE]
haha I've been lurking wondering the same thing. I'm thinking about going and trying it out. Could always just return them if it doesn't work in your favor :idea:

tried just cause 2 ($50) and ff xiii ($60 but was just on sale for $55) in that order and came out at about $103 after tax which is definitely not glitchy.

[quote name='Jiggadabaptist']No glitch!!! Just Cause 2 is 10 bucks off though.[/QUOTE]

Did you see how long it's going on sale for that price? I hoping that it last until the next b1g1 half off deal.

I went in today to see if the 30% (off second $19.99 game) and 40% (off second 360 or PS3 game) offers stacked since neither offer says it cannot be combined with another offer. The guys who worked there weren't sure so they went ahead and tried ringing two of them up to see. I was so hoping they would, since I have a $5 coupon it would have been buy one get one for $0.99. It was a no go though, it defaulted to the 40% off offer.

[quote name='Trix']Did you see how long it's going on sale for that price? I hoping that it last until the next b1g1 half off deal.[/QUOTE]

No, sorry I didn't catch the time frame on the Just Cause 2 sale, I'm just bummed that I couldn't get the clerk to ring up Just Cause 2 second, so that that money would come off of that one.

It usually shows up on the receipt as 20% off of each game, in case you try to return one of them, this time the discount came directly off of the second game... I really want JC2 for 29 bucks...

Ah well, I only went there to see if anything would show up differently.
Picked up the new Resident Evil and JC2 both on PS3.

Thanks for posting this deal! grabbed superfriends: season one vol one and Spectacular Spiderman complete first season for 22.00 + tax with the b1g1 on dvd they also had ps3 games buy one get 40% off second game

[quote name='Jiggadabaptist']Checked the Just Cause 2 $10 off tag, and it says that it's good until APRIL 6th... So hopefully this will work out well...[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the research. I stop by my store and there was no tags anywhere. And no one was even in electronics side. Just need to wait for next Friday/Saturday deal.

bread's done
Back