TRU - 50% off Batman: AC, Soul Calibur V, Kinectimals w/ Bear (03/16 - 17) 360 Only

[quote name='Slight Defect']LOL soul calibur V is crap compared to IV. A severe lack in single player content for a fighting game. Thank god I only rented it.....[/QUOTE]

Single player content isn't important in game where you should be playing against humans, online or offline. SCIV was broken as hell, and was abandoned by the competitive community pretty quick.

This is a great deal on SCV. I've spent more time playing SCV online than I've spent playing any other game this year. Great community, great net code, balanced fighter with awesome visuals.

Was tempted on SCV, but lack of robust single player content kills it for me. I'll wait for sub-$20 for this game; very disappointing that they skimped on the single-player content, since I could care less about online play.

Bought the Kinectimals Now With Bears (lol) and will give the original version to my nephews.

If anyone is wondering, the game is hidden in the box, but comes in a normal Kinect game case. It just has no UPC on the rear and says "Not Labeled For Individual Sale" (or something similar) on the front of the case.

Thanks op.

[quote name='Haggar']Bought the Kinectimals Now With Bears (lol) and will give the original version to my nephews.

If anyone is wondering, the game is hidden in the box, but comes in a normal Kinect game case. It just has no UPC on the rear and says "Not Labeled For Individual Sale" (or something similar) on the front of the case.

Thanks op.[/QUOTE]

You're welcome. I passed on SCV and Batman AC but like you picked up the Kinectimals with Bear plush. I figured it'd be nice to put in a collection, especially how it is a TRU exclusive.

Rang up at $19.99 despite being advertised as $39.99

Any luck in price matching this at BBY and then using the $20 off coupon for Arkham City? I would like to get Arkham City for a gift for a friend but can't see spending $30 on them, $10 is much more manageable.

Edit: dang, looks like some people have already tried and it has not worked. If anyone gets this to work please let me know.

[quote name='LegendaryMarvel']Any luck in price matching this at BBY and then using the $20 off coupon for Arkham City? I would like to get Arkham City for a gift for a friend but can't see spending $30 on them, $10 is much more manageable.

Edit: dang, looks like some people have already tried and it has not worked. If anyone gets this to work please let me know.[/QUOTE]

You might have to sweet talk one of the cashiers ;) I'm positive it would require a supervisor's override.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']You might have to sweet talk one of the cashiers ;) I'm positive it would require a supervisor's override.[/QUOTE]

could offer your "Services" if you know what i mean lol

bread's done
Back