TRU ad 3/16-3-22 *UPDATE W. 2 DAY EASTER SALE*

MidnightMetal

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Well here goes, I'm going to include movie deals here also, don't see the point in creating new thread for the couple of DVD deals

*UPDATED WITH 2 DAY EASTER SALE FOR FRI. AND SAT. ONLY*
List of Easter Sale is at Bottom of post

VIDEO GAME DEALS

Buy 1 Get 1 $10 off on ALL Nintendo DS Games*
*Excludes NDS titles $9.99 or less

Buy 1 Get 1 $20 off on ALL Nintendo Wii Games**
**Excludes Wii titles $19.99 or less

Save $40 off Nintendo DS Value Pack
Package includes for $149.97
  • Choice of NDS System (Cobalt Blue, Onyx, Polar White, Crimson, Coral Pink)
  • DS Fashion Tote (Item #975343)
  • Choice of either Petz Bunnyz or Petz Tigerz
Come in and Demo Sony's HOT NEW games! (In-store only)
Buzz Hollywood, Buzz RoboJam & Singstar '90s

PLUS...$10 off when you demo these games***

***Coupon distributed Sarturday March 22nd, Noon-4pm only. Limit 1 per demo participant. Coupon is used only for Singstar/Buzz games only.

DVD DEALS

Buy 1 Get 1 HALF PRICE on ENTIRE Stock of Movies****
****In-store only. Discounted DVD must be equal or lesser value

Titles Shown:
  • Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium
  • Bratz Kidz Fairy Tales
  • The Backyardigans Tale of the Mighty Knight
  • Bee Movie
  • Barbie Mariposa and the Butterfly Fairy Friends
  • Spiderman 3
  • Ratatouille
  • The Simpsons Movie
  • Pirates of the Caribbean At World's End
In-Store Tuesday
  • Enchanted (Free Enchanted Coin Purse with Purchase of Enchanted on DVD)
  • I Am Legend
  • The Seeker
  • Go Diego Go Moonlight Rescue
  • A Pup Named Scooby Doo Complete 1st Season
2 DAY EASTER SALE FRI. AND SAT. ONLY

25% off Soft Sports Kit for Wii Reg. $19.99
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2911571

50% off Select Software Titles (Applies in various platforms, Titles may vary by store)
Reg. $14.99- $39.99
  • Cars
  • Nicktoons Battle for Volcano Island
  • Spongebob Squarepants Creature from the Krusty Krab
  • Spiderman Friend or Foe
  • Bee Movie Game
  • The Incredibles
50% off Nintendo DS Easter Egg Kit Reg. $9.99
Comes in different styles http://www.toysrus.com/search/index...98&origkw=968998&f=Taxonomy/TRUS/2254197&sr=1
50% off Nintendo DS Lunch Box Style DS Starter Kit Reg. $29.99
Comes in different styles
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index...87&origkw=188487&f=Taxonomy/TRUS/2254197&sr=1

Save $40 on PS2 Value Pack Sale for $139.97
Package includes
  • PS2 System (either Charcoal Black or Satin Silver)
  • Transformers Game
  • Wireless Controller 2-pack
Well There Ya go, Happy Easter!

[quote name='rapsodist']Thanks for the post, MidnightMetal! You've been one of my favorite CAGs since breaking the news on the Mario Galaxy deal. Good to see that you're posting the TRU ads on a regular basis now.

I'll be waiting to hear details on that $10 off coupon. I actually am interested in Buzz, so it may serve me well regardless of the coupon's restrictions. And would the noon-4pm period apply to every day of that week?[/quote]

I took a look at the ad this morning. It looks like the coupon will only be good for those games that are being demo'd that day. The $10 coupon is only valid for one day only (3/22 - Stated in the fine print in the ad), but, I havn't seen the actual coupon yet.

Hmmm...

I never opened my copies of SSBB and Zack & Wiki.

I return them to get $5 more off of Zack & Wiki.

I originally got it $15. Now it will be $10.

Seems like a decent deal for No More Heroes and Nights. I'll drop by TRU on Fri and pick them up if they have them, then PM next week.

hmmmmm house of dead and something else. Will they have house of the dead? I remember reading on here that TRU was done with mature rated games after Halo 3. They have M games on the website and I see a few here and there in-store.

[quote name='JJSP']Midnight is quickly becoming one of my favorite posters. Cheap Wii games are always nice.[/quote]

Thanks JJSP, I appreciate it!

[quote name='gareman']hmmmmm house of dead and something else. Will they have house of the dead? I remember reading on here that TRU was done with mature rated games after Halo 3. They have M games on the website and I see a few here and there in-store.[/quote]

I believe that was a misconception that arose from the Manhunt 2 controversy in which some stores refused to carry it. Around the same time, TRU stopped shelving M games on the floor, opting to keep them in the glass cases behind the registers. Ask and you shall receive, as they say.

[quote name='Veronica Mars']Well, the two 30$ game for 40 is gone, right?
Someone said it was fixed today.[/QUOTE]

Ad: 3/16-3/22

Ok?

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Ad: 3/16-3/22

Ok?[/quote]

Someone said it was fixed.
I can't find the post anymore.
I'm sure they said it was fixed...

[quote name='Veronica Mars']Someone said it was fixed.
I can't find the post anymore.
I'm sure they said it was fixed...[/quote]

I'm not sure what you mean, I updated the OP today with a 2 day Fri. Sat. deal, is that the "fixed" post you where talking about?

[quote name='MidnightMetal']I'm not sure what you mean, I updated the OP today with a 2 day Fri. Sat. deal, is that the "fixed" post you where talking about?[/quote]

Maybe I saw wrong.
I thought people were saying that the items were full price now.
That the prices were "fixed."

[quote name='rapsodist']I believe that was a misconception that arose from the Manhunt 2 controversy in which some stores refused to carry it. Around the same time, TRU stopped shelving M games on the floor, opting to keep them in the glass cases behind the registers. Ask and you shall receive, as they say.[/quote]

I am going to have to bust out my trench coat and dark sunglasses for this.

"Do you have ummm...any *cough* House of the Dead?!?"

Some good $30 Wii Games:

House of the Dead 2+3
Endless Ocean
Zack & Wiki
Sega Bass Fishing
Resident Evil 4
Sonic & the Secret Rings
Ghost Squad

i guess it's not a bad deal for two games but I want house of the dead now.... so oh well
and i doubt they have williams pinball... only other game that interest me is zak and wiki....and I might not even like that.

[quote name='gareman']I am going to have to bust out my trench coat and dark sunglasses for this.

"Do you have ummm...any *cough* House of the Dead?!?"[/quote]

I visualized it in my mind - & just kept on laughing...& laughing.....& laughing :lol:

Has anyone seen HotD in-store yet? I definitely want to try to get it and Sega Bass Fishing. I wonder if I should get a filler game and return it later in the week?

I'm debating whether I should go over there tomorrow or not. Last time there was a sale on games like this, they also had Wiis in stock and there was a line wrapped around the inside of the store and out the door.

Problem is, they made you wait in line regardless of whether you wanted one or not. I eventually got my games, but it probably wasn't worth the hours wasted standing in line... :cry:

Is it possible to price adjust for when we bought Smash Bros and the other half off game?
That way we can get another $20 off since we really did buy 2 games (although with another promotion)
I know you probably cant but I thought it wouldnt hurt to ask...

Is the Wii Zapper w/ Link's Crossbow Training considered an accessory?

I am guessing it probably would be as the Zapper is the featured item. Just want to check, as I would like to get 2 Zappers.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']How crappily does TRU treat you when you price adjust?

I want to get these tonight, but I'm not sure where from.[/QUOTE]
Not crappily at all. They just process it as a return and a rebuy - I did it no problem when they had the Guitar Hero II bundles on sale for 50% off around Christmas.

Do the stores still have the original Wii Rayman Raving Rabbids game? It can't still be $50 right? I would like to give this to my nephews as their Easter gift.

[quote name='VashandWolfwood']The $10 coupon given at the Sony Event on Saturday(3/22) is only for Singstar/Buzz games. I read the event info this morning.[/quote]

Hey thanks VashandWolfwood for the update, I updated the OP for the mention of the $10 off the Singstar/Buzz games.

The deal is up online now. Just pick up Super Smash Bro and Zack & Wiki. Got both for $41. Finally got rid of the $25 gc from Mario Galaxy.

It appears that some $20 Wii and games are available for the promo. Gonna order My Word Coach and Dewy's Adventure for $20 + tax/shipping. Mario Kart Wii also appears to be part of the promo.

Unfortunately, a lot of the $30 games I wanted are not included in the on-line deal. Looks like I'm going to have to try a store tomorrow.

Hrrm, the 2 I wanted are online but I hate their shipping charges... at the same time it'd save a lot of hassle waiting to see if HOTD shows up in store....

What to do, what to do...

This sucks I want to pick up HOTD and Z&W and I know my local store has only Z&W in-stock. I could order on-line but I have a 15% off coupon I could use in-store only, that would bring my total to around $40.00 out the door, if I order on-line my total is close to $50.00.

On-line it shows the release date for HOTD as 3/18 do you think they will be getting in-store on that date also? If that is the case I might just take my chances and wait till later in the week and pick up at a B&M.

[quote name='Sway']It appears that some $20 Wii and games are available for the promo. Gonna order My Word Coach and Dewy's Adventure for $20 + tax/shipping. Mario Kart Wii also appears to be part of the promo.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for pointing out that the deal is working for $20 games online. I finally picked up Zack & Wiki and also got Dewy's Adventure. $26.93 shipped for both after using a $10 gift card I had been hanging onto for a long time.

I stopped at my TRU after breakfast to pick up my son some Fisher Price toys that were B1G1.
And I checked with the Video Game guy about HOTD and he checked in the back and came out with a print-out that showed that they should be getting it in with this weeks shipment of Wii games, so take that for whats it worth.

bread's done
Back