TRU ad DEC 26 to Dec 29 buy 1 get 1 40% off

I can't imagine them having too much left in stock in store considering they were open 24 hours/day prior to Christmas. Good deal if you can find anything.

Thanks OP.

[quote name='Bosamba']I can't imagine them having too much left in stock in store considering they were open 24 hours/day prior to Christmas. Good deal if you can find anything.

Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

Always price matching, atleast if your store is cool. I PM'd the last one at Best Buy on WiiU launch day to get some cheap games.

Might check out the stock here, I heard of a few lucky people who got their store to honor it along with sale prices.

[quote name='dgwillia006']Always price matching, atleast if your store is cool. I PM'd the last one at Best Buy on WiiU launch day to get some cheap games.

Might check out the stock here, I heard of a few lucky people who got their store to honor it along with sale prices.[/QUOTE]PM'ing Weds. @ BB is the way to go since it's 2X RZ points on top of the 2X GC points + silver bonus.

But really looking at the deal it's not really that great but if done on the right game you can always re-price match later since it's nothing more than a discount per game.
two $60 games for $96($48 each)
two 450 games for $80($40 each)
two $30 games for $48($24 each)
two $20 games for $32($16 each)
My advice is to try & get the 40% taken off the title u know will not go on sale & then pm the other later down the line.

[quote name='FriscoDude']I'm assuming you can't PM Target's sale on Black Ops2 for 39.99?[/QUOTE]
TRU pricematches target?

bread's done
Back