TRU B&M $10 off any Nintendo VG purchase over $50 coupon

Vinny

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
I just received this advertisement pamphlet from TRU. The pamphlet is basically a big ad for WarioWare Touched! and WarioWare Twisted! The real deal is that it includes a coupon for $10 off any Nintendo videogame purchase (excluding accessories and hardware) totaling $50 or more.

Restrictions
-Can't use online (B&M stores only)
-Void if copied (Don't ask for a scan because I don't have one)
-Limit one per customer
-Can be used with a manufacturer coupon
-Cannot be combined with any other "R"US coupons of the same item (meaning you can't use two of these coupons at the same time).
-Nintendo videogames can be debated. :wink:

This is supposed to be delivered around 3/2/05-3/4/05, but I guess our post office messed up, so you guys should look out for it around then. It expires on the 31st of March.

BTW, anybody know of any coupons that are currently out for TRU? :wink:

ultimatecoupon.jpg

Just put your thumb over the date when you hand it to the cashier. :wink:

[quote name='CouRageouS']
ultimatecoupon.jpg

Just put your thumb over the date when you hand it to the cashier. :wink:[/quote]

That cracks me up everytime I see it.

Uhm, I posted this coupon on one of the other TRU threads. It's only good on Nintendo Video game purchase of $50 or more.

This coupon is valid through March 31, 2005.

Woops, sorry guys. I missed that...:whistle2:(

On a more positive note, you could argue what Nintendo products are. I just picked up FF Tactics Advance and FF Dawn of Souls and they clerk just had a manager override the code.:D

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='CouRageouS']
ultimatecoupon.jpg

Just put your thumb over the date when you hand it to the cashier. :wink:[/quote]

That cracks me up everytime I see it.[/quote]
when did this coupon come out?

[quote name='int80h']Toys R Us rocks:

[/quote]

The GUY who works at RZone at my TRU is missing a front tooth, has a scraggly beard and really oily hair with dandruff. Not a good deal for me but a HUGE YMMV for everyone else though! :lol:

[quote name='mcgavin27'][quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='CouRageouS']
ultimatecoupon.jpg

That cracks me up everytime I see it.[/quote]
when did this coupon come out?[/quote]
The actual coupon was save $10 (5 off each game) and was valid the whole month in Dec. Flyers were mailed to people that had the real coupon, but most people were able to use a printout and say they got it from the TRU website since the SKU could be applied manually.

I love you guys. Just for kicks, I'm going to print out those coupons in full color, leave them scattered around in R-Zone, and come back in a few days to hear all the 'stories' about them.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']I love you guys. Just for kicks, I'm going to print out those coupons in full color, leave them scattered around in R-Zone, and come back in a few days to hear all the 'stories' about them.[/quote]

Ok, seriously, don't do it. You may have been kidding, I don't know, but you do not want to be scattering "Blow Job" coupons where children are likely to see it. Besides being in poor taste, you could get into som serious trouble.

[quote name='David85'][quote name='int80h']Toys R Us rocks:

[/quote]

You could always get a life and get them for free.[/quote]

For some people thats not an option. Thats why there were two middle aged strippers selling hot dogs and BJ's. But they got arrested,

bread's done
Back