TRU B1G $59.99 Get $10 GC, buy 2 get $40 GC Nov 4th-10th

I was told the other day by an employee @ my local TRU that they will be having a midnight release for Halo 4. Just wondering, will it be possible to get the buy 2 get $40 gc at midnight or would I have to wait until it's official release date opening time the next day on Tuesday? Was hoping to get 2 copies of the game for myself & someone else.

[quote name='intoxicated662']I was told the other day by an employee @ my local TRU that they will be having a midnight release for Halo 4. Just wondering, will it be possible to get the buy 2 get $40 gc at midnight or would I have to wait until it's official release date opening time the next day on Tuesday? Was hoping to get 2 copies of the game for myself & someone else.[/QUOTE]

Since the buy 2 @ $59.99 get $40GC is live all week I would imagine it would work with Halo 4 at whatever point they sell it to you.

I suppose it is possible that Halo 4 didn't get coded into the promotion but I highly doubt that.

Just called and spoke to a female employee. She told me that the buy 2 games at $59.99 & get a $40 gift card should work tonight for Halo 4's midnight release so here's to hoping it does.

Sounds awesome. I'm definitely not gonna make midnight release so if anyone heads out tonight and gets two copies of HALO let me know if it works out okay. I'll be heading out first thing in the morning.

[quote name='intoxicated662']Just called and spoke to a female employee. She told me that the buy 2 games at $59.99 & get a $40 gift card should work tonight for Halo 4's midnight release so here's to hoping it does.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='intoxicated662']I was told the other day by an employee @ my local TRU that they will be having a midnight release for Halo 4. Just wondering, will it be possible to get the buy 2 get $40 gc at midnight or would I have to wait until it's official release date opening time the next day on Tuesday? Was hoping to get 2 copies of the game for myself & someone else.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='intoxicated662']Just called and spoke to a female employee. She told me that the buy 2 games at $59.99 & get a $40 gift card should work tonight for Halo 4's midnight release so here's to hoping it does.[/QUOTE]

Yes, the gift cards will work with Halo 4 tonight.

[quote name='donbaloo']Just went to look at the fine print and I'm seeing that video games only get 5% back and it's a maximum of 30$ over the duration of the promotion. Are you seeing otherwise GBAstar?[/QUOTE]

Aw damn that sucks....

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']I wonder if the doorbuster deal will combine with this deal on Friday.[/QUOTE]

I doubt it but that would be really good. A $30 gift card for buying a copy of halo is solid

Grabbed two HALOs and received the 40$ card no problems. And they gave me one of the 6 hour activation cards. All is well.

Would a pre-order count as one of the $60 games? More specifically, would buying Halo 4 and Black Ops 2 pre-order earn you the $40 GC?

[quote name='dcgrimes']Would a pre-order count as one of the $60 games? More specifically, would buying Halo 4 and Black Ops 2 pre-order earn you the $40 GC?[/QUOTE]

No. Pre orders never qualify for any sale.

bread's done
Back