TRU B2G1 on all games $19.99 and below

[quote name='SevereTireDamage']They REALLY gotta add a 'by system' filter to their search...[/QUOTE]

If you go through the video games link on the website it is easier. I just was giving the link to the sale page which is a complete mess.

I have noticed some $19.99 games not included and I am not sure why. But it appears most $19.99 and below games are included regardless of platform.

I tried to order something this morning, around 8am EDT and the shipping was $13.55. That killed the deal for me.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Was hoping this would be a b1g1 free :([/QUOTE]

There's not a whole lot, but there's a few here and there on the site.

I think you'd have better luck trying to find games in store because the online system is not discounting all the games. For some reason it says "ALL VALUE video games" for some games that are $19.99. I wanted to get Mafia II but it won't count it as part of this sale.

[quote name='chicagocubsfan']is this B&M too?[/QUOTE]

It's in the sale paper on the front page, so yes. I would have taken advantage of this if I knew of three games I wanted.

Buying two sets of three games would be a good idea to take advantage of the free shipping on orders over $75, but when you go to a game's page and click on the deal's details, it states maximum one discount per order. Ordering online and paying the outrageous shipping and tax, you're basically paying the equivalent of the free game anyway. Too bad.

bread's done
Back