TRU - Buy 1 get 1 40% off all video games

[quote name='snatcher33']Just got this in my email. Buy 1 get 1 40% off all Wii, PS3 and 360 games. Valid thru April 16th[/QUOTE]

If only this was next week...then I could get Portal 2, Mortal Kombat for buy 1 get 1 40% off along with the $50 giftcard....but 1 can only dream....

[quote name='boogie4114']If only this was next week...then I could get Portal 2, Mortal Kombat for buy 1 get 1 40% off along with the $50 giftcard....but 1 can only dream....[/QUOTE]

Help me dream... I need a lil more info, do tell.

[quote name='ShockandAww']40% off at TrU is like everyday prices at Amazon or Newegg.[/QUOTE]

ummmm nooo...please leave if you are not going to add anything to the thread.

[quote name='the_ENEMY_']hes not making it up... black ops still 60...[/QUOTE]

TRU rarely price drops. Its the worst aspect of buying games from them.

Just last year I remember seeing Lair for $49.99. 'WTF?!' was my reaction.

[quote name='oldboy26']ummmm nooo...please leave if you are not going to add anything to the thread.[/QUOTE]
It depends on what you're getting. If you don't do in store pick up at TrU you can forget about it. Amazon at least will probably be the same price if not cheaper in the end, even with TrUs 40% off. Do the math.

I see your point though you just want me to shut the fuck up, which I'll now do.

[quote name='sgr76']Help me dream... I need a lil more info, do tell.[/QUOTE]

If you buy Portal 2 and Mortal Kombat together you get a $50 gift card.

[quote name='sgr76']Help me dream... I need a lil more info, do tell.[/QUOTE]

Well last year I was able to get brotherhood and hot pursuit buy 1 get 1 40% off along with 2 $20 giftcards the promos stacked with eachother but since this is only a 2 day sale it won't be possible with the titles that release on Tuesday.

[quote name='ShockandAww']It depends on what you're getting. If you don't do in store pick up at TrU you can forget about it. Amazon at least will probably be the same price if not cheaper in the end, even with TrUs 40% off. Do the math.

I see your point though you just want me to shut the fuck up, which I'll now do.[/QUOTE]

for games that are a few months old, and older yes it is true, but i think people would be most focused on the newest games, and i doubt you would them any cheaper than $50 anywhere, so the 40% is worth it in my eyes. wasn't trying to be an ass but i came across that way, sorry.

[quote name='Vader582']Looks like one may not include the DLC.

No PSP/DS love TRU? Come on.:whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

Just about to ask what about PSP/DS. :(

I'm not a fan of the shipping. Besides their promotional sign up program(for some third party thing), is there normally a way to get free shipping?

bread's done
Back