TRU Buy 2 get 1 Free on Platinum Hits instore YMMV?

Nova_01

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I don't know if this has been posted (I couldn't find it) but I saw this on XBL Spotlight, all the way at the end. Unfortunately I see no mention of this on TRUs site and I'm not sure if anyone knows if this is valid or hasn't started or is only at select locations. The XBL Spotlight says "at all Toys R US stores".

My guess is if it's on the XBLive then it most likely will be nationwide. I don't think XBL has ads for regions specific i could be wrong tho!

This could be cool. I'll keep an eye out thanks OP.

i saw it at both my local TRU stores (Milwaukee, WI area). They had a cardboard display with 12-16 games, depending on stock. Nothing that wow'd me personally, but some decent titles none-the-less.

I too saw this in Illinois(southwest suburbs of Chicago) last week when I grabbed RDR. Average selection, but worth checking out if you're in the area of a TRU.

[quote name='emozolik']They had a cardboard display with 12-16 games, depending on stock.[/QUOTE]
My store put this up last week. I knew the sale was going on then, but didn't know it was still on now. Last week the sale was all PH as well as family games (with the green family games logo on the cover). Decent stuff like Halo Wars, Fable 2 w/ dlc, Mass Effect. We have Halo 3 on the display, but it doesn't say PH & I'm not sure it qualifies for the sale.

At least with my store, their discount bin was never very good, although I did snag
the Wii version of "Destroy All Humans" for $10. When they do have a sale, it's
rarely worth it, since they mark up their games so damned much. I don't know if that
is because they are in Alaska, which means that they have high shipping costs, or if that is a common practice at all TRU's.

I saw this at only one of a couple of TRUS I went to last week.

...and that store only had it going on from 5/14 to 5/22.

bread's done
Back