TRU Buy 2 get 1 free sale?

mastagoalie

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I am guessing here, but I am guessing that the b2g1 sale is going to be october 9th - 15th. I haven't seen anything on here yet, but was wondering if anyone could confirm or direct me to when the sale actually will be. Any information would be gratefully accepted, feel free to yell at me if I did something wrong as well.

Thanks!

I've been wondering the same thing. However, I'm really hoping it doesn't happen until the middle of November so that Uncharted 3 and Elder Scrolls 5 are part of the sale.

i have looked around and it seems like it's before the last week of october according to past sales and late september in some older cases. Best buy has ran it the last few years following in the week after to weeks after tru, but where is it? tell me i didn't pass up a tru gc for 25 when i didn't grab dead island, make it all better b2g1 sale! please!

I'm not sure about TRU, but from what I remember, BB usually has theirs the last week of October and Amazon the first week of November. I'm banking on the latter to get my Uncharted 3. :)

[quote name='themidnighter23']3rd week of November please, I really don't feel like "paying" for MW3[/QUOTE]

Wont happen as it is too close to black friday

I'm guessing it's next week or the the following. I wish it was during MW3 and Uncharted 3 too. At least I'll be getting Ratchet & Clank.

[quote name='themidnighter23']has that been verified?[/QUOTE]

Yes. I work there, and its been mentioned in many threads now.

bread's done
Back