[TRU] Buy Kirby's Return to Dreamland, get Epic Yarn for $9.99 Oct. 28 - Nov. 3

Derfel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
353 (100%)
*EDIT* Apparently Toys 'R' Us is advertising this same deal in their upcoming flyer, effective Oct. 28 - Nov. 3. If you weren't able to get the EB Games / Gamestop deal, maybe this one will work for you!

When I went to pick up my Return to Dreamland pre-order, the EB Games clerk told me that they have a promo where when you buy it you can get a new copy of Kirby's Epic Yarn for $9.99. If you don't have Epic Yarn, this is a great deal. Even if you do, give it as a gift! Works online too:

http://www.gamestop.ca/wii/games/kirbys-return-to-dreamland-with-special-offer/309894

This is only valid for TWO DAYS, October 24th and 25th, so act fast if you want it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep I will post here what I posted over there.
Saw this online a few minutes ago so I picked it up in store.

Unfortunately the price is not adjusted online so you would have to call them.

If you combine this offer with BF3 coupon + Walmart price of 40$ and use Epic Yarn as a qualifier, you'll end up paying 20$ for this new release.

[quote name='ichit4k4_set0']
Unfortunately the price is not adjusted online so you would have to call them.[/QUOTE]

What? If you add both games to the cart, the discount comes off automatically.

[quote name='ichit4k4_set0']Yep I will post here what I posted over there.
Saw this online a few minutes ago so I picked it up in store.

Unfortunately the price is not adjusted online so you would have to call them.

If you combine this offer with BF3 coupon + Walmart price of 40$ and use Epic Yarn as a qualifier, you'll end up paying 20$ for this new release.[/QUOTE]

i didnt get what you're saying, what does walmart have to do with this promo, and which BF3 coupon? are we talking about a walmart offer or the offer of the OP

[quote name='masarripa']i didnt get what you're saying, what does walmart have to do with this promo, and which BF3 coupon? are we talking about a walmart offer or the offer of the OP[/QUOTE]

Walmart is selling Kirby's return to dreamland for $39.83. So I guess you could try to price match at EB/Gamestop.

This is also posted at redflag deals with a crazy complicated dubious value scheme.
http://forums.redflagdeals.com/archive/index.php/t-1096436.html

[quote name='stressgal']Walmart is selling Kirby's return to dreamland for $39.83. So I guess you could try to price match at EB/Gamestop.

This is also posted at redflag deals with a crazy complicated dubious value scheme.
http://forums.redflagdeals.com/archive/index.php/t-1096436.html[/QUOTE]

How did I know that Redflagdeals was somehow involved with this?

Cue dozens of people who don't even own Wiis buying/trading/buying again for future trades just to "get a deal".

:applause:

[quote name='Eoyote']FYI: Toys R Us will be running the same deal starting on the 28th.[/QUOTE]

Cool, updated OP.

[quote name='OmegaChaos']EB/Gamestop doesn't price match..[/QUOTE]

They have matched prices for me in the past. They do not beat them by 10% like Futureshop, but it is worth asking.

[quote name='onemorechanc']They have matched prices for me in the past. They do not beat them by 10% like Futureshop, but it is worth asking.[/QUOTE]

I asked one when Source had Bayonetta for 19.99, if they would price match it. They said no. I never price match with EB anyway, I'd rather get the 10% extra from Futureshop.

[quote name='OmegaChaos']I asked one when Source had Bayonetta for 19.99, if they would price match it. They said no. I never price match with EB anyway, I'd rather get the 10% extra from Futureshop.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I usually go for the extra 10% as well ... but when Futureshop was the one with the lower price, and I already had money down on a pre-order with EB, it was worth a shot. Paid off, but it might depend on the CSR.

bread's done
Back