Sphinx PS2 - 6.98
Siren PS2 - 7.98
Silent Hill 4 - 39.00
Mafia XB - 9.98
Manhunt XB - 11.98
Max Payne 2 - 9.98
Showdown - 23.98
SSX Tricky GC - 6.98

There were more than this there, just all I can remember. Anyone else who finds these deals post here so we can get a master list going.

Happy Hunting

IF someone can get me

La Pucelle Tactics PS2 PM Me i really need this game.

I will also do trades for the game or buy it out right

Got

XIII
RE COde ver x
Mad mastro
Soul cal 2 non gh
all ps2

Sword of mana
Fire emblem
Wariowere ALL GBA games

ALL SEALED

wasnt fire emblem cheap here too. I cant remember. Will check me local TRU and see what is under $15. Anyone in socal check their stores and find anything worth buying on the shelves.

[quote name='fragmanslayer']wasnt fire emblem cheap here too. I cant remember. Will check me local TRU and see what is under $15. Anyone in socal check their stores and find anything worth buying on the shelves.[/quote]

I'm still at work. When I get out I will take a look.

[quote name='Akkis99']if someone can get me a copy of la puchelle i will def give u somethin in return for ur troubles. Thaxs[/quote]

this does not look good....

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I picked up Max Payne 2 Xbox at my TRU today for $4.98 and Beyond Good & Evil for $9.98. They were all sold out of La Pucelle which was marked at $13.98.

Can anyone tell me if La Pucelle scans at the lower price or does the cashier have to ring it up for the price to show up reduced (similar to green tag items)?

I think the reason for such huge YMMV between different TRUs is because some of the TRU stores are being closed while others are not. The ones that are being shut down are blowing out their inventory while the ones that are to stay open obviously has no need for a premature clearance on most games.

At least that's been the case around here. I know someone who works at one of the TRU stores and he knew which ones were being closed, and these were the ones having the best deals on games now.

I thought mine had some good deals, like my Onimusha Tactics for 6 bucks, and morrowind GOTY edition for 3... and wouldnt think mine would close since they just moved into new digs a few months ago

The one in Alhambra is definitely closing. The one at Monrovia is staying open. Didn't ask about the one at Montebello since I rarely go to that one.

[quote name='zman73']I thought mine had some good deals, like my Onimusha Tactics for 6 bucks, and morrowind GOTY edition for 3... and wouldnt think mine would close since they just moved into new digs a few months ago[/quote]

Did they have any extra Morrowind GOTY?

[quote name='Powerforward']Here in Woodbridge and East Brunswick NJ, La Pucelle still scans fro $24.98 as of 3-4 days ago.[/quote]

They jacked up the price in Woodbridge, NJ? I picked it up a couple of weeks ago for $13.

The TRU in Van Nuys (Los Angeles people know) at Sherman Way and Woodley is probably on the shutdown list. The store is ancient, going back to at least 1972 (the earliest I can remember TRU was this store, the chain started under a different name in 1948) and the neighborhood is pretty run down.

I've gotten some good bargains there recently as another indicator.

Gladius PS2 $4.98
Bloodrayne PS2 $,748
Mafia Xbox $8.98

My favorite so far is a single copy of Lufia for GBA. It was only $9. The title isn't well regarded but so far it appears pretty good. Like Lufia II on the SNES it contains a random dungeon game but rather than treating it as a bonus item, here is available almost immediately and is the main place to level up your characters and their Pokemon-ish Disc Monsters. On the main map you no longer have to manually trek across the same ground twice. You can simply move across the map in a single jump. I rather like this approach. I've ended up spending hours in the random dungeon site and forgetting the main game.

At my local store, I've noticed that many of the clearance games you guys have listed have been tagged with generic $14.99 stickers and ring up for that amount. Maybe that's what the home office is telling the stores to do if they discover that some of this stuff is selling for as low as it is.

[quote name='Powerforward']Here in Woodbridge and East Brunswick NJ, La Pucelle still scans fro $24.98 as of 3-4 days ago.[/quote]

Hey, did you happen to notice if Siren was at either of these locations? I'm close to both of them and prolly going to make a trip up there today if it's there

I was at my TRU yesterday in Roseville, MN and there wasn't any La Pucelle but

DMC (PS2)- $7.98
Beyond Good and Evil (PS2)- $9.99
NBA Streets (GCN)- $11.99
Manhunt (Xbox)- $9.99?
Sword of Mana (GBA)- $9.98

Going to go around Burnsville area today maybe.

[quote name='crazytalkx']Crap......I paid 14$ for Siren a week ago.[/quote]

Just checked mine and they're still charging $14.

Ok, just got back from mine and got -

Siren - $11.98
Gladius - $7.98
Drake (I couldn't resist for the price) - $3.98

Also saw

Beyond good & Evil - $4
Devil May Cry - $5
Baulders Gate - $5
Trivial Pursuit - $8.50

That's all I remember off the top of my head. The ones that I saw were all PS2 versions. This was at the East Brunswick, NJ store.

Went to the Alhambra, CA TRU last night, La Pucelle ran up as $23.xx I think. Siren was $9.99. Nothing there worth picking up after last week's blowout madness sale though. I managed to get Lifeline as part of the 2 for $30 sale, now I'm gonna be spending twice as much just to get a headset...

I just got back from the Toys R Us in Saginaw Michigan. They have about 7 PSOne LCD screens tagged $34.99. They ring up $21.98 however... Great deal.. I am very impressed with the quality of the screen.

id paypal the money for la pulle tactics can someone pick em up a copy ?? i throw aliitle extra cash there way for there troubles

I went to tru in longbeach, ca. They had a grip of La Pucelle tactics, something like 6+. This stupid clerk said it was $49.99, so I told him to ring it up, it was $22.98 I just took one because I really wanted this game. I also pick up Arc the Lad ps2 for $8.98. They had liike over 10+ on stock.

I was picked up today
Drake 2 copies eacj 3.87
La pucelle tactics 21.98 ( i just bought ;; )
Ps1 LCD (last one) 13.98
gradius 4.98

LA CA (La cienega)

Silent Hill 4 for $39.99? That's MSRP. In fact, I think there's been a price drop down to $29.99. Or at least, most places are selling it for that ..

Nothing really worth the hour + one-way trip their, though I may be able to go on my day off next week for Martin Luther King Day and the next day after that.

Toys R US in Midland had

Game Cube Platinum Pro Gamer's case for $20.98.
Case includes aluminum locking Pro case
Generic GC Controller
Extension Cable
Generic 16MB Memory card...

The funny thing is that the case without the stuff is $29.99

I also picked up Xenosaga for PS2
$3.48

I just got back from my Maplewood, MN and I picked up:

Sword of Mana (GBA) - $9.48
Crash Bandicoot: Warped (PS1) - $4.50
Syphon Filter (PS1) - $4.50
Mega Man 8 (PS1) - $4.50
La Pucelle Tactics (PS2) - $15.98
Tenchu: Return From Darkness (Xbox) - $6.48

Total after taxes: $48.39

I couldn't find Gladius or Lufia though, overall a great haul.

Anyone near Maplewood, MN can pick up any of these games as well (except for Mega Man 8) because they had multiple copies of them all.

Also, all the games and guides marked with a green tag are selling for 70% off.

Also, could someone get a price check on Ninja Gaiden (Xbox) for me? My TRU was out of them :(

[quote name='cheapass Gundam']Went to the Alhambra, CA TRU last night, La Pucelle ran up as $23.xx I think. Siren was $9.99. Nothing there worth picking up after last week's blowout madness sale though. I managed to get Lifeline as part of the 2 for $30 sale, now I'm gonna be spending twice as much just to get a headset...[/quote]

That one is closing? Ah, man, so many memories at that store:

- Standing in line with nerd friends at until midnight to buy Star Wars Toys
- Paying for my PS2 at launch with all gift cards; and greeted with suspiction.

Does that Vietnamese lady still work in the R-Zone? She's worked there for years!

Add Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution for $6. It was $19.99 with a green tag for 70% off. Picked this up today with the PSone monitor for $25. Not bad for about $30 spent today.

[quote name='rallen'][quote name='cheapass Gundam']Went to the Alhambra, CA TRU last night[/quote]

That one is closing? Ah, man, so many memories at that store:

- Standing in line with nerd friends at until midnight to buy Star Wars Toys
- Paying for my PS2 at launch with all gift cards; and greeted with suspiction.

Does that Vietnamese lady still work in the R-Zone? She's worked there for years![/quote]

Not sure which one you are referring to, but most cashiers at the R Zone I've seen lately are not Asian.

It's kind of weird seeing they're still taking pre-orders for upcoming games even though the store's closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back