TRU Coupon 4/9/10-4/10/10 - $10 off ANY game $40 or more on Wii, 360, PS2, or PS3

apathylad

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Note that this deal is in-store only.

1320602-tru.jpg

51-1320602

Anyone know if in store, they've dropped Borderlands to $40. On the web site, I see the PS3 version is still $60, but no sign of the 360 version and things are usually behind there. I'd pick up Borderlands for $30.

[quote name='matrix_hiei']This should work with the DJ Hero sale, right? That would make it $40, and at that price I may give it a shot.[/QUOTE]

The deal on DJ Hero doesn't start until this coupon expires, so, unfortunately, no.

29.99 for Borderlands would have been nice but it's still showing up 59.99 rather than the 39.99 "price drop".

yeah, got the email about the BOGO $20 and under too... too bad its not online, otherwise i'd snatch up The Saboteur and something else!

sorry for asking the noob question but is the coupon in store or do you have to print it out just wondering since i dont have any ink in my printer

thanks

[quote name='josh62488']I got an email about a BOGO 50% off starting today till 4/16 on game $20 or less

just an FYI[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't that make this the third week in a row of some sort of BOGO xx% off?

i think it has to be printed Joker. The coupon at the bottom says that it has to be surrendered at time of redemption. Sorry bro.

[quote name='BrownCracker']i think it has to be printed Joker. The coupon at the bottom says that it has to be surrendered at time of redemption. Sorry bro.[/QUOTE]

damn,thanks man i didnt even see that
sorry im using my celly at the moment so it was taking a bit to load up

I'd love to take advantage of this but there's not much I want to play right now. Can anyone think of a deal that's near-financially profitable? Like a cheap rental - Using it on say Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition, paying $40, trading it for 30? (Bad example because Gamestop sells it used for $35 so I'm sure they buy it for $11 - but you know what I mean)

Hm... any must have $40 games at Toys R Us right now? I feel like I have everything I want almost, Bayonetta maybe but it looks like its going for $60 on their website.

[quote name='BrownCracker']i think it has to be printed Joker. The coupon at the bottom says that it has to be surrendered at time of redemption. Sorry bro.[/QUOTE]

All coupons from all stores that I've gone to have always had to be surrendered. At least from my experiences. This is coupon will work my fellow CAG.

[quote name='josh62488']I got an email about a BOGO 50% off starting today till 4/16 on game $20 or less

just an FYI[/QUOTE]

[quote name='emozolik']yeah, got the email about the BOGO $20 and under too... too bad its not online, otherwise i'd snatch up The Saboteur and something else![/QUOTE]

Oh man, I hope that's true.

[quote name='slidecage']cant think of a single PS2 game that cost 40 or more[/QUOTE]

Sakura Wars: So Long My Love would be eligible ($39.99), assuming they carry it.

[quote name='KillerRamen']Sakura Wars: So Long My Love would be eligible ($39.99), assuming they carry it.[/QUOTE]

None around me do.

[quote name='levelrey']hope my TRU has Saint's Row 2 and umm that one game I never knew I wanted.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but Saint's Row 2 is going for $29.99 in store still. At least for the PS3 version I checked yesterday. :wall:

Does this work on Pre-Orders? I may Pre-Order Red Dead Redemption or Lost Planet 2 if it does. I still have my 13 dollar gift card from FFXIII deal.

[quote name='hoofrog']
040910_Em_TRU_RotoReminder_07.jpg

*Discounted item must be of equal or lesser value to the lowest priced item purchased.[/QUOTE]

Are Best Buy's Price Matching this? I may pick up Bioshock for the PS3 and another game.

I know Target is starting to clearance them out, but I didn't feel like waiting for my local stores to drop their prices. So, I just went ahead and picked up :360: The Beatles Rock Band for $29.99 thanks to the $10.00 off coupon at my local TRU.

Where did the op get the coupon and doesn't each one have a unique bar code so It can only be used once? Also, it would be good to know where the coupon came from in case I'm asked by the clerk. I can't find it on toysrus.com

[quote name='PublikDefender']Where did the op get the coupon and doesn't each one have a unique bar code so It can only be used once? Also, it would be good to know where the coupon came from in case I'm asked by the clerk. I can't find it on toysrus.com[/QUOTE]

The coupon link is only available via email. If you didn't get it, print the coupon in the op.

[quote name='Felder71']Anyone know if in store, they've dropped Borderlands to $40. On the web site, I see the PS3 version is still $60, but no sign of the 360 version and things are usually behind there. I'd pick up Borderlands for $30.[/QUOTE]

No, it drops Monday for both systems.

Eh, a lot of TRU sales are not worth it IMHO. A lot of the games for "sale" are already on sale elsewhere. Good example is "Just Dance" for the Wii which has been at $29.99 for a while. $39.99 - $10 = same crap.

just got back from toys r us. what a horrible place! be warned! it looked like they upped the prices on all their games in preparation. All newish and even some not so newish releases upwards of $64! games that should have been $19.99 were $29.99. In spite of the place being this huge warehouse-like structure they had a tiny rack from ps3 games. i'm not going to tell you to guys to stay away (just make sure to check back with any finds), but i'd stick w/ searching out used blockbuster games until some new cag-worthy deals hit.

[quote name='PublikDefender']just got back from toys r us. what a horrible place! be warned! it looked like they upped the prices on all their games in preparation. All newish and even some not so newish releases upwards of $64! games that should have been $19.99 were $29.99. In spite of the place being this huge warehouse-like structure they had a tiny rack from ps3 games. i'm not going to tell you to guys to stay away (just make sure to check back with any finds), but i'd stick w/ searching out used blockbuster games until some new cag-worthy deals hit.[/QUOTE]

I've never been to one toys r us that "raised" the price on an item... you may need to scan the game to see the actual price.

[quote name='mdmola']does this work on preorders?[/QUOTE]

No, you can only put down $5 deposit down.

[quote name='DariusWIND']No, it drops Monday for both systems.[/QUOTE]

Bad timing. Maybe we'll see the coupon again in the week or so.

Would like to hear if this worked on the DJ Hero sale. It's $50 on their site right now. Wonder if it's that in-store, or if you can do pick-up and apply the coupon when you get there.
I'd have to head to Kinko's to print it, so would rather be sure before I bounce.

Alright fellas I'm about to head out to this sale. If Saint's Row 2 is 29.99 I'll head over to Walmart and pick it up there. I'm not going to leave TRU empty handed.... I'm going to buy something...maybe a Halo 3 figure or maybe one of those strawberry shortcake ice cream bars..

Just called my TRU, and of course they don't carry the PS2 version of Sakura Wars. Would've been a perfect chance to get a cheaper copy before it disappears.

bread's done
Back