TRU - DDR Mario Mix back in stores, YMMV

pablo9000

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Today at the Asheville, NC TRU I noticed they had 4 copies of
DDR Mario behind the counter. The guy there said they had just got them in a few days ago.

IDK if this is a possible reprint or if TRU just found some extra in their warehouse, but it's the first i've seen it in a store in months

Sealed copies with the pad are still $100+ on Ebay...so I'd say it probably hasn't been reprinted again...or if it has...it hasn't hit any stores yet. Nintendo said they weren't doing another reprint on this, I believe, as they've pretty much dropped support for the Gamecube. Instead there's a DDR game coming out for the Wii...although it's not a Mario DDR game. Wouldn't surprise me if they did a sequel to the Mario game, as it sold well enough for a couple reprints.

Is it really that rare? I've got one I've had since launch day and I haven't played it in months. I've even got an extra pad.

[quote name='Rictor']Sealed copies with the pad are still $100+ on Ebay...so I'd say it probably hasn't been reprinted again...or if it has...it hasn't hit any stores yet. Nintendo said they weren't doing another reprint on this, I believe, as they've pretty much dropped support for the Gamecube. Instead there's a DDR game coming out for the Wii...although it's not a Mario DDR game. Wouldn't surprise me if they did a sequel to the Mario game, as it sold well enough for a couple reprints.[/quote]I've seen it around didn't think it was /that/ rare. I might get one for ebay

bread's done
Back