TRU EXTRA 20% Clearance Games and 50% some additional.

[quote name='heyheyhey11']I'll try it tonight in the store[/QUOTE]

I can promise you it won't work in store, even though I haven't tried it.

Shipping is $6, most items do not qualify for shop-runner, and none are available in my closest store.
Blarg.

[quote name='Quagmilion']Shipping is $6, most items do not qualify for shop-runner, and none are available in my closest store.
Blarg.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, even though I just left a store and saw several of these on the shelf, their online stock indicator says otherwise. We bash Best Buy a lot but man their system is so much more accurate for this stuff...

That said, my nephew was looking at someone on here and it'll be $5 cheaper to do a store pick up than just go to the store.

[quote name='Psychonik']Shipping always kills TRU deals.[/QUOTE]

Think that shipping's bad? Found a shirt I wanted at Urban Outfitters online last night for $18 and turns out the shipping is $10 by itself. What bullshit..

[quote name='jcp42877']Think that shipping's bad? Found a shirt I wanted at Urban Outfitters online last night for $18 and turns out the shipping is $10 by itself. What bullshit..[/QUOTE]

Urban outfitters is a complete ripoff. It's a faux thrift shop where you pay triple what you should to look like a bum, what a joke.

[quote name='camoor']Urban outfitters is a complete ripoff. It's a faux thrift shop where you pay triple what you should to look like a bum, what a joke.[/QUOTE]

While I agree with you...they're one of the few places that sell decent looking baseball henleys. I only buy them if they go on sale..otherwise I can find $8 at Walmart in activewear section aha

Thanks op picked up MIB , Battleship and Tin Tin all 360 for the kids. Instore. They enjoyed all three movies ( should I be worried? :) ) after a giftcard came out spending a lil under 2 bucks

[quote name='spacegundam0079']Thanks op picked up MIB , Battleship and Tin Tin all 360 for the kids. Instore. They enjoyed all three movies ( should I be worried? :) ) after a giftcard came out spending a lil under 2 bucks[/QUOTE]

Tin Tin is actually kind of a fun game, Battleship had potential but cut too many corners, and MIB had a good story but kind of lack luster (fun note though, you can use the Top Shot Elite from Cabela's with it). Funny enough, reviews of all three will be part of the Backlog Quest II promo on my site in a few days.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back