TRU Free $100 GC with purchase of ANY Xbox 360 250GB console (Wed-Thur only)

jooanyenna

CAGiversary!
I am not certain that 250GB Holiday Bundle is included on this deal but it should be because it says "ANY."

Also, free $50 GC with purchase of ANY Xbox 360 4GB console.

I was going to wait until the black Friday, but I have 2 $40 TRU GC and I might as well just get one today.

trusale3.jpg

[quote name='REL1203']Is this at Every TRU?[/QUOTE]

I would assume so because it doesn't say select store. But then again, I have been fooled before so I will let you know after I drop by a local TRU on my way back home.

Damn, looks like it's a re-post.

I got the same email too. This is actually the same as Bestbuy's BF deal for 250g Xbox bundle. You don't need to wait in the cold and fight the crowed.

I have been trying to find a cheap upgrade to my elite's 120gb harddrive. I would gladly jump on this deal if I could find someone to sell my current 360 to. Too bad I do not have the funds to simply wait and sell it so I would have to find someone by tomorrow haha. Maybe next time!

[quote name='foreinter']I got the same email too. This is actually the same as Bestbuy's BF deal for 250g Xbox bundle. You don't need to wait in the cold and fight the crowed.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. You will have to pay about 7 bucks extra in tax dependent upon your state's sales tax rates (because the purchase is 299 instead of 199) but 7 bucks is worth less than my time!

[quote name='foreinter']I got the same email too. This is actually the same as Bestbuy's BF deal for 250g Xbox bundle. You don't need to wait in the cold and fight the crowed.[/QUOTE]

Except I'd have to spend 300 bucks now and I really didn't want to spend 100 more on the system at the moment. If I wait until BF I can get the system for 200 and not have to worry about a gc.

Plus, who the hell waits in the cold? This is what the internet is made for.

What 250 gb systems and/or bundles are they selling? Seems like it might be a good deal to get a 250gb for $299 and use the $100 for their black Friday Kinect bundle.

Here is the wording for the ** in the ad:

**In-store purchase only. Quantities limited; no rain checks. Promotional gift card valid beginning 6 hours after activation and expires 1/28/12, except where prohibited. Offer expires 11/17/11. See card for Terms & Conditions. See store or Toysrus.com/helpdesk for return policy details concerning this promotion.

Well, I forgot to mention that Rewards"R"Us members will get 10% back in forms of R"Us dollar certificate. Although it may not be used to purchase more games, but I've got kids and am pretty sure I will have to purchase some toys for them in near future.

I can confirm this deals includes the 250GB Holiday bundle(Halo and Fable).

oops, forgot to mention I bought in-store.

Did all 250GB Xbox 360s fully convert to the matte console? I remember reading an article saying they were shifting towards the matte version and whatever glossy consoles are out in stores won't be replenished.

The console on the bundle I bought looked glossy. I'll try to look on the box later for any indication of matte or glossy. This bundle is actually for a friend so I can't open it.

edit: It seems I got a faux Holiday bundle, as the box art is different. The console I got has stickers advertising the two games and 3 months of xbox live, instead of the new box art.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back