TRU - Free $19.99 game or less WYB 3DS XL; 50% any $59.99 video game WYB Titanfall (X1) (03/09 - 03/15)

GBAstar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
62 (100%)
The following two deals were in a TRU e-mail I received this morning:

1) Free $19.99 game or less when you buy 3DS XL game system

2) 50% off any other video game priced $59.99 or less when you buy Titanfall for Xbox One ($59.99)

Confirmed, it's in the weekly ad but not showing for online orders, I preordered this thru them months ago online so hopefully could get this matched by calling in an order Monday.

Damn...I was thinking on passing on Titanfall with everything else releasing in the next few weeks , might have to reconsider that now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice deal on TItanfall but Best Buy still ends up having the better deal after the $10 bonus reward cert is figured in if you want to get 2 games and have GCU.

Are any of the games in the 3DS Club Nintendo deal $19.99 or less? If so, you'd end up getting that game plus the X/Y download, so essentially two games for free. Not too shabby (if you're into that sort of thing).

If you could get another copy of Titanfall, you could trade in the second copy or trade it in assuming the base is $40 at BBY. Not a bad deal honestly.

Really good deal considering I got a $10 got card for buying PvZ:GW last week. Now I can essentially get Dark Souls 2 for $20 or MGS:GZ for $10!

What kind of game is MGS:Ground Zero? And is there a reason it's launching so cheap?

Thanks
A game you should wait for to drop in price, lol. Apparently it's a prologue to Phantom Pain. I also heard it's really short so that's definitely something you would want to consider. Before I get flamed, I love the MGS series. It initially launched at $39.99.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok thanks for the info was trying to pair something up with Titanfall and I have everything else worthwhile for the XB1. I wish the 50% off included controllers since I still need a second one since I haven't opened my "Day One" edition that came with my console yet.

Nice deal on TItanfall but Best Buy still ends up having the better deal after the $10 bonus reward cert is figured in if you want to get 2 games and have GCU.
I was hoping TRU would do a $10-$20 instant giftcard deal that way I could pm @ BB.

I heard MS is giving away free copies of Forza with XBO purchases soon. I wonder if there's a way to score the TF XB1, Forza and this deal at the same time?

What kind of game is MGS:Ground Zero? And is there a reason it's launching so cheap?

Thanks
Basically a glorified demo. But it takes 7-8 hours to do everything. And yet I pissed some fella off for saying I didn't wanna pay $60 for South Park when I did 75% of the game in 9 hours.

Details say: "Titanfall for Xbox One cannot be used as a discount item."
Damn, I need to get a copy for my brothers birthday present as well as one for me. I was planning on this deal since I needed two copies. I wonder if it's possible to get a gift receipt on the 50% off game and exchange it or would that only credit $30 towards another game?

it plays almost like halo with cod combine. that's how i felt when i played the beta, also plus they were developers of COD:MW2  (it was MW2 that got me sucked into FPS).  that alone is worth $60 in my playbook, worst case trade it in for $40 :)

Damn, I need to get a copy for my brothers birthday present as well as one for me. I was planning on this deal since I needed two copies. I wonder if it's possible to get a gift receipt on the 50% off game and exchange it or would that only credit $30 towards another game?
As far as TRU is concerned, you can get a gift receipt for the second game - however, if they wanted something else and returned it sealed with that gift receipt, it would only credit them for the 50% off price.

So I could preorder titanfall and get need for speed goals that's priced at 39.99 for half that?
The 50% off any 59.99 or less video game works with anything below that price. At least, the sale signs in the store have no restrictions (other than Titanfall itself).

bread's done
Back