Burnout Revenge 39.95
Marvel Nemesis 29.95
Nascar 06 39.95
Tiger Woods 06 39.95
SSX on Tour 29.95
ESPN College Hoops 2K5 14.95

PC
Sims Nightlife 29.95

hahaha Marvel Nemesis already!? SSX On Tour already!? Burnout: Revenge WTF?

Thanks as always for the updates, Ben!! $10 more off of Marvel and it'll be miiiiiiine.

[quote name='Scorch']hahaha Marvel Nemesis already!? SSX On Tour already!? Burnout: Revenge WTF?

Thanks as always for the updates, Ben!! $10 more off of Marvel and it'll be miiiiiiine.[/QUOTE]

It sucks. It's a dud. It's a big fat lemon (just like Madden 2006 for PSP). It's absolute drivel that is only worth picking up $10 or less. Trust me, I had the experience of renting it. Fualting camera angles galore, they simply did not know how to execute the game properly, etc.

Those are interesting prices:

Burnout Revenge was supposed to launch at $39.99
Marvel Nemesis should have launched as a "value game" at $19.99
SSX Tricky seems strange to drop so quickly...

and Tekken 5 $39.99?? That needs to drop another $10 just to match with Target!

Still waiting on God Of War GH $19.99, but I'm currently addicted to RE4, so I'm OK.

Thanks OP!

[quote name='Fire']It sucks. It's a dud. It's a big fat lemon (just like Madden 2006 for PSP). It's absolute drivel that is only worth picking up $10 or less. Trust me, I had the experience of renting it. Fualting camera angles galore, they simply did not know how to execute the game properly, etc.[/QUOTE]

..but for $20, a ton of people here would pick it up and play it on Live.

[quote name='Scorch']..but for $20, a ton of people here would pick it up and play it on Live.[/QUOTE]

I haven't played it on Live, but I doubt it's much better.

[quote name='Fire']I haven't played it on Live, but I doubt it's much better.[/QUOTE]

You're still not getting it.

Even the shittiest of games are awesome on Live with a bunch of CAG'ers. I could play Fight Club with people here and have a blast.

[quote name='Scorch']You're still not getting it.

Even the shittiest of games are awesome on Live with a bunch of CAG'ers. I could play Fight Club with people here and have a blast.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Sometimes it's the company that makes for a fun time. Just like how a lot of wrestling fan CAGs have a blast during RAW chats even when the wrestling sucks.

Hmm now I'm glad I didn't pick up SSX in the B2G1. I'll pick it up at $30 since when Fry's had it for like $28 they didn't get it in yet when I was there. Everything else seems to make sense. Thanks benboxer.

Yeah even crappy games are fun when you play with random ppl. Marvel Nemesis is so bad it's not even funny though. I wouldn't buy it for $5 even.

[quote name='Kerig']Those are interesting prices:

Burnout Revenge was supposed to launch at $39.99
Marvel Nemesis should have launched as a "value game" at $19.99
SSX Tricky seems strange to drop so quickly...

and Tekken 5 $39.99?? That needs to drop another $10 just to match with Target!

Still waiting on God Of War GH $19.99, but I'm currently addicted to RE4, so I'm OK.

Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

yeah, god of war and hulk both need to freaking drop, ben $50 for a while now

[quote name='draven80']yeah, god of war and hulk both need to freaking drop, ben $50 for a while now[/QUOTE]

Hulk: UD is $30 at Best Buy this week.

[quote name='ananag112']I bought Burnout Revenge for $50 at the TRU buy 2 get 1 free sale. You think they will give me $10 back? Thanks for the help.[/QUOTE]

If the other two games were $50 games - no. If the other two were one $50 game and one $40 game - maybe.

Nice... I'll definately GGC SSX: On Tour when Best Buy drops it, definately a nice pickup at $25.

SSX: On Tour didn't drop too much at all actually, wasn't it's MSRP $40?

[quote name='sota2000']Picked up God Of War from Game fly for $25.00l[/QUOTE]

Nice deal, but I don't spend more than $15 net on a game. Once it hits Best Buy GH, I can get it for $15 new w/GGC. I've passed on GoW for $27.99 for months now.

bread's done
Back