TRU Green tag sale update(now with list)

tubtub

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
Here's another green tag update for everyone. First, these games are no longer part of it:
PS Sesame Street Sports
GC Disney PK Out of Shadows
GBA Powerpuff Girls advance
PS2 Rayman Arena
GC Spy Hunter
GC Batman Vengeance
GC Mortal Kombat
GC Rocky
GC Defender
GC Medabots Infinity
PS2 Spy Hunter
PS2 Monster 4x4
XB Rogue Ops
GC Godzilla DAMM

There were no new video game additions for this week.

Next Monday TRU will be dropping the price on a lot of green tag items. The price change will be available this weekend, but there are a ton of video game items already on the green tag sale that will be dropping in price(and once they drop it will ring up 50% off the new lower price). I have a list of the items, but not the new prices yet, so I'll hold off on posting the list. It includes a ton of accessories(mostly GBC, GBA, DC, with one or 2 PS/PS2 ones), a bunch of guides(maybe dropping to a penny?)-Batman Sin Tzu, True Crime, Max Payne 2, Need for Speed 2, and quite a few games(nothing that really jumps out though). Expect an update once the new prices are available.

Ah, here's the list for you guys(you had to make me do it). Most of these I expect stores don't even have anymore. All the prices are dropping on these next Monday(I didn't list current prices or new prices):

Accessories:
PS Car Adapter
PS1 Multitap
PS Multiplayer Adapter
GBA Travel Kit
GBA Zip around case
GBA Canvas Shoulder holster
GBC/POCKET Travel Case
GBOY Wormlight
GBOY Shockn Rock
GBOY AC Adapter Set
GBOY Travel Pack
GBOY Care Case
GBA Ear Bud Earphones
GBOY Hip Clip
GBA Power Pak
GBOY Hard Travel Case
GBA Wormlight
GBA Roll Cage
GBA Transporter
GBA Shoulder Holster
GBA Link Cable Playline
GBA Sharklight
GBA Powerpak Ex
GBA Game Link Cable
N64 AC Adapter
GBA T-rex light
GBA Viper Light
GBA Vampire Light
GBA Multiplayer link
GBA Rechargeable battery pak
GBA game protector
GBA power station
GBA Hardshell game case
GBA Cradle and storage
GBA FM Radio
GBA Wing Grip Power Pak
GBA Blast and Rumble
GBA Game Covers
GBA 12V Car Adapter
GBA Adjustable game light
GBA flex game light
GBA Lighted game shield
GBA Flip up magnifier
GBA Lighted screen shield
GBA Pink Lightboy
GBA Indigo Lightboy
GBA Car Pack
GBOY Survival Case
GBA Value game pak
GBA Care Case
GBA Game Cases
GBC Utra Game Pak
GBC Car Game Pak
GBC Home Game Pak
GBC FM Radio
GBC Blast and Rumble
GBC Game Covers
GBC Game cases
GBC Light and magnifier and speakers
GBC Light and magnifier
GBC Game protector
GBC Game clip
GBC Power Station
GBC Wing Grip
GBC Rechargeable Battery
GBC 12V Car Adapter
GBC Dual Link
GBC 110V AC Adapter
GBOY Mega Memory Card
GBA Gameshark
GBA Bodyguard case
GBOY Color Protector
GBA Ultra Game Pak
GBA Home Game Pak
GBA Carrying Case
GBA Game screen lens
GBC DUal LInk Plus
GBA Rechargeable Battery
GBA Power Kit Game Pak
GBA UFO Light
GBA Wormlight(no pass thru connector)
GBA Platinum Game Pak
GBA Platinum Armlight
GBA Indigo Armlight
GBA Glacier Armlight
GBA MEga Bundle Pak
N64 Game Shark Enhancer
GBA Black pro gamers kit
GBA Plastic case
GBA Deluxe zip
GBA Wormcam Digital Camera
GBA Platinum Pro Gamers kit
GBA Songpro Player
GBA Yu-gi-oh pak
GBA Aluminum Case
GBA Black Mega Game Pak
GBA Ear Phones
GBA Ultimate Kit
GBA Pro Gamers Kit
GBA Speaker and Light
GBA Clear Top Mini Case
GBA SP Travel Case
GBA Ultimate Pak
GBA Mega Pak
GBA Pro Gamers Kit
GBOY Pocket Power Pak
GBOY Pocket Pulse Pak
GBA SP Hip Clip
GBA Lighted Earphones
GBA Game Harness
GBA Travel Pack
DC Gameshark
GBA Carrying Case
GBOY TravelPak
GBOY Gameshark
GBOY Printer Paper

Software:
DC NFL 2K2
DC Tony Hawk 2
DC Sports Bundle
ER(E-reader) Clu Clu Lank
ER Golf
ER DOnkey Kong
ER Tennis
N64 WCW Mayhem
PS2 Primal
PS2 Wipeout Fusion
PS2 NCAA Football 2003
PS VALUE Software 1st Party $14.99 titles
PS2 VALUE Software(Sports, Action/Fighting, Family/Adventure, racing)
PS2 Madden 2003
PS2 Greatest Hits(only VALUE Software, not all Greatest hits)
PS Gran Turismo 2
XB NHL Hitz 2002
XB Motor Trend Lotus Challenge
XB Platinum Hits(only VALUE Software, not all Platinum hits)
XB M Rated(only VALUE Software, not all M titles)

Guides:
Batman Sin Tzu
THUG
True Crime
Max PAyne 2
Need for Speed
TRU Book of Codes
YU YU Hakusho
Soul Calibur 2
Zelda Wind Waker
MOH: Rising Sun

May have to check to see if mine has that PSone car adapter. Used a 3rd party one last week and it cut out on me, and my LCD screen became very light where I couldn't see it. Then the adapter started smelling like it was burning! Thankfully there was no damage to my PSone or LCD. :)

Hey theanks for the list tubtub. Most of the stuff my TRU deosn't have. I wonder how much Primal will go down to. Maybe I'll finally pick it up.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Hey theanks for the list tubtub. Most of the stuff my TRU deosn't have. I wonder how much Primal will go down to. Maybe I'll finally pick it up.[/quote]

Primal's $5 right now at EBgames.com plus the $2 shipping, you could add a used game and use cag15, saver ...

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/224319.asp

[quote name='bradr'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']Hey theanks for the list tubtub. Most of the stuff my TRU deosn't have. I wonder how much Primal will go down to. Maybe I'll finally pick it up.[/quote]

Primal's $5 right now at EBgames.com plus the $2 shipping, you could add a used game and use cag15, saver ...

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/224319.asp[/quote]

Yaeh I know but I don't really want to get it from an online store. Is it also $5 B&M?

[quote name='ddrMoPanda']whats "value software" :?:[/quote]
TRU puts stickers that say "Value Software" on certain games. Only the ones with these stickers are a part of this deal.

[quote name='ddrMoPanda']whats "value software" :?:[/quote]

It's a rack of games that are in blue plastic cases and have a big "Value Software" sticker on them. Mostly games like Mad Maestro, Unreal Championship, Dark Cloud, Future Tactics. That's what my TRU has at least.

Primal... I know for a fact that my Toys'R'Us still has plenty of copies left in stock the last time I checked. Depending on the price drop, I might swing by and pick up a copy.

Thanks tubtub!

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']It was $5 a couple of weeks ago at the B&M store.[/quote]

I'll have to stop by there next time i'm in the area. I'll use my Eb card and that 20% coupon.

At the Paramus, NJ TRU I saw XBox Metal Gear Substance for $15 - 50%. That and about 1000 Everquest Online adventures.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']$5 is the price for a *new* (or as new as it can be if it's from EB) copy. A used one runs for $9.99.[/quote]

O.K., now that just confused me. so a used one costs 9.99 and a new one costs $5? How is that, shouldn't it be the opposite?

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='Strider Turbulence']$5 is the price for a *new* (or as new as it can be if it's from EB) copy. A used one runs for $9.99.[/quote]

O.K., now that just confused me. so a used one costs 9.99 and a new one costs $5? How is that, shouldn't it be the opposite?[/quote]
Yup, but it is true. You pay less for new than used. You can see it all the time on EBGames' and Gamestop's sites.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='Strider Turbulence']$5 is the price for a *new* (or as new as it can be if it's from EB) copy. A used one runs for $9.99.[/quote]

O.K., now that just confused me. so a used one costs 9.99 and a new one costs $5? How is that, shouldn't it be the opposite?[/quote]
I think used games are tax write-offs. Thats why they cost more

A lot of that stuff on the list got really cheap. All the PS2 and Xbox Value Software is now only $10, so after the 50% off it would be $5(and its Buy 2 get 1 free too). The guides didn't drop that much in price, I think most are like $6.98 now. The GBC and GBA accessories are at about half of what they were.

I checked both of these guides at my TRU last night & they both came up as 3.49 after 50% off from being on the Green Tag Sale

Batman Sin Tzu (I think this one was Brady Games)

Soul Calibur II - Prima

I'm guessing that all the guides listed in this update are 3.49 now

Edit - I just noticed that you also mentioned this in the price guide thread tubtub didn't notice when I first posted this

bread's done
Back