TRU Guitar Hero Aerosmith on sale

AC2k8

CAGiversary!
Starting today, Toys R Us will have the following on sale. I'm not sure how long it last though.

Wii/PS3/360 Guitar Hero Aerosmith bundle for $44.99
PS2 Guitar Hero Aerosmith bundle for $39.99

PS3/360 Guitar Hero Aerosmith game only for $24.99
PS2 Guitar Hero Aerosmith game only for $19.99

Just checked my local TRU, and the price is the same as online, 74.99 for the PS3 bundle. So...YMMV

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet action I needed to get just the game for 360 (had it for Wii but sold it when I got the 360)

I'll check after work

*EDIT* well I just called and she said 44.99 so I'm thinking YMMV.

OP you may want to change the title unless it's confirmed by someone else. But thanks for the heads up!

The Wii GH Aerosmith game+guitar bundle is $75 at the TRU in Times Square; this might be YMMV, but the Times Square locale is also notorious for having higher prices.

does anyone know if TRU has a price adjusting policy? in other words, if i bought the aerosmith bundle for $75 trhee weeks ago, can i get a credit or refund of the difference?

I can confirm that TRU at Metro center in Phoenix has the above prices. The store people were 'surprised' when they scanned it as it was advertised for twice teh price. I picked up the bundle for the wireless guitar. I used my $15 gift card from the CoD:WaW deal.

[quote name='psychobuck']does anyone know if TRU has a price adjusting policy? in other words, if i bought the aerosmith bundle for $75 trhee weeks ago, can i get a credit or refund of the difference?[/QUOTE]

It's a YMMV on the price-adjusting. My TRU is only 7 days. It's 45 days for unopened returns.

If they don't do the price-adjustment. Just buy it at the $45 price and return it with the older $75 price receipt.

To anyone interested. I picked up an extra ps3 and 360 version. $35 shipped...It breaks down as follows:

game - $27
bubble mailer - $1
Frist class shipping with DC - $3
my gas and time - $4

Total - $35 shipped first class with DC.

[quote name='mtxbass1']How is the guitar here compared to the one included in GH3?[/quote]

It's the same one with a new faceplate, I think. I'm pretty sure.

Confirmed in Chandler, AZ. All the Aerosmith editions marked 50% off. The tag stated through 12/18. I guess I will be returning the one from bestbuy last week. I wish there was an ad to take to bestbuy for price match

Hi, all.

Been visiting the forum for a while (thanks for lightening my wallet, everyone!), absolutely love the place. First post.

Anyway, wanted to say that Erie, PA has the game only $25 for 360, PS3, and Wii, but the bundle was $75 for each. Thanks for the heads up though. Don't like paying more than $25 - 30 for GH games anymore. Been waiting for this one to drop in price. Thanks! :)

Picked up GH Aerosmith 360 (game only) for $25.
No signs seen indicating a discount.
It actually scanned at $49.99: I saw it on the little display facing the customer. I asked if that was still the price because I thought it was discounted, and the cashier replied that it was $24.99. Something weird about the way their POS works.

Thanks, OP.

[quote name='bjeong1381']To anyone interested. I picked up an extra ps3 and 360 version. $35 shipped...It breaks down as follows:

game - $27
bubble mailer - $1
Frist class shipping with DC - $3
my gas and time - $4

Total - $35 shipped first class with DC.[/QUOTE]

Don't tell me you buy 3 get 1 free deal = under $80 - $35 for each X 3= $ $105 - $80 = $ 25 NET plus Free Game, lol

[quote name='Masterkyo']Don't tell me you buy 3 get 1 free deal = under $80 - $35 for each X 3= $ $105 - $80 = $ 25 NET plus Free Game, lol[/QUOTE]

No didn't even know there was a buy 3 get 1 free deal. I did pick up 3 copies. 1 copy for me and 2 extra to help out if people can't find it at their local store.

I called yesterday and they had it at $50, but I think it is that funky thing that it doesn't show the clearance price until they total it.

I'll have to stop by at lunch.

Thanks OP.

The funny thing is that when I asked them how much after the ring up, the guy said 89.99. I then saw the swiping card machine and it says 44.99. I asked him again and he still says 89.99. They have to hit total or something to see the sale price.

[quote name='pob14']So if I were to buy this, and later on buy the GHIII "game only", would I be able to use the guitar with it?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it should work with all the guitar hero games.

[quote name='guardkitty']how about rockband 1 and 2?[/quote]

Yes, the included guitar works on both of these games, assuming the console is a 360.

[quote name='sodapopinski']Yes, the included guitar works on both of these games, assuming the console is a 360.[/QUOTE]

I believe there is now an update for PS3 that allows these to work as well.

confirmed this is good at the TRU in Boise, ID , my friend picked up the 360 set for 44.99 and I went later and picked up a set for myself for same price as well, ty guys!

I can confirm that this offer is available in the Twin Cities, MN. The offer seems not to be widely advertised but i confirmed it at 3 stores and all the Aerosmith GH bundles are $44.99. Great price if you need an additional guitar like I did for my Rock Band collection.

I had my Mom and Grandma check when they were out shopping earlier but TRU didn't have it in-stock.:cry:.......Though, this is the Christmas season, so I wouldn't put it past them to lie about them not having it as a way to get it as a gift for me. It's happened before!:lol::lol::lol:

bread's done
Back