TRU - Hot Shots Golf Open Tee (PSP) $4.98

Apathy

CAGiversary!
Didn't see this posted in a quick search, but I was at TRU yesterday, and in their 9.99 and less bin, I found Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee for $4.98

Don't know if this is nationwide or what not, but I bought up the 2 copies I saw (didn't dig through the bin too much to look for others, 2 is all I need - one for me, one for a gift).

This was at the Northgate Mall location in Seattle.

YoshiFan1 said it's all stores, so I took the YMMV out of the title, but I guess it still depends on your local store having stock.

[quote name='Apathy']YoshiFan1 said it's all stores, so I took the YMMV out of the title, but I guess it still depends on your local store having stock.[/quote]

Exactly. It all depends. Somebody picked up a DMC3 SE before. Besides the FF12 copies I saw, mine had absolutely nothing of real value. A ton (and I do mean a ton) of those Shrek 2 GBA video carts, an awful lot of bad GBA games, and a few copies of one of the Sly Cooper games, Greatest Hits edition.

[quote name='Apathy']YoshiFan1 said it's all stores, so I took the YMMV out of the title, but I guess it still depends on your local store having stock.[/quote]

Ok well I'll have to hop on down there and see what my store has then. Thanks!

I looked for this at 2 TRUs yesterday and found nothing. But at the first TRU, someone was buying the last Wii in stock. At the second TRU I was buying the last Wii in stock! I got a Wii thanks to this thread. But it's not for me. It's for a family friend who lost his father in November. So props to the OP.

bread's done
Back