972536 PS2 Turbo Shock Controller 14.99
870504 XBox Starter Kit Green/Black 29.99
343096 GBA Micro Sox 9.99
605576 PS2 Starter Kit 29.99*
245580 PS2 Black Turbo Shock 2 Controller 14.99
246436 PS2 Blue Turbo Shock 2 Controller 14.99
246509 PS2 Purple Turbo Shock 2 Controller 14.99

*that item is a YMMV clearance so who knows what it'll ring up

I know... I feel the same way about Mortal Kombat: Deception KE for the PS2. Xbox version got marked to 9.98 and my store has none, but has a TON of the PS2 version.

[quote name='Scorch']*!@#^$! Why couldn't they lower Psychonauts on XB to $9.98?![/QUOTE]

prob the same reason Killer 7 wasnt 9.98 on the GC :(

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']prob the same reason Killer 7 wasnt 9.98 on the GC :([/QUOTE]

Yeah, which sucks because I wanted Killer 7 on the GC, Psychonaughts on the XB. It sucked I didn't want the PS2 versions of those games yet the price was only $10. And I wanted Alien Hominid on the GC as well.:whistle2:(

[quote name='peace']Is Doom 3 CE worth the $20 or would the regular version for $10 be just as good?[/QUOTE]

Depends if you want to play Doom 1 and 2 (Is doom 1 and 2 worth the extra $10 to you ?

[quote name='peace']Is Doom 3 CE worth the $20 or would the regular version for $10 be just as good?[/QUOTE]

I'd go with the CE version. You get Doom 1 and 2 on the same disc. You can do co-op and death match, only thing you can't do is death match on xbox live with 1&2 (I seriously wish it did though). IMHO, its very much worth it.

EDIT: Beat me to it ig...lol

hell yes, will finally be able tro get Doom 3 CE for $20. there are plenty left at the two notch TRU.

Holy crap someone else lives in South Carolina. Yeah two notch sucked the thursday of the TRU sale. All out of prince of persia 2 although they had plenty of 1 and 3. Nice to know at least one other person is in Columbia on CAG though.

[quote name='Skylander7']BenBoxer, official inside TRU man of CAG. Put the man on a CAGCast for Christ's sakes, he deserves the spot[/QUOTE]

Everyone on CAG loves BenBoxer. :bow:

[quote name='Nilbog']hell yes, will finally be able tro get Doom 3 CE for $20. there are plenty left at the two notch TRU.

Holy crap someone else lives in South Carolina. Yeah two notch sucked the thursday of the TRU sale. All out of prince of persia 2 although they had plenty of 1 and 3. Nice to know at least one other person is in Columbia on CAG though.[/QUOTE]

when i go to pick up Geist on Monday, i'll be sure to get a Doom 3 CE for price adjust later, but you can be sure i'll only get one. i can't stand hoarders, nor can i stomach hypocrisy, so you won't see me loading up on anything... although i did feel a slight pang of guilt for buying all three metal slug advances. they're going to CAGs though.

anyway, yeah cool, another sc cag. dogpatch and another from the big TRU sale thread are from SC. i'm in blythewood myself, used to be in downtown columbia.

[quote name='Flying PJ']Everyone on CAG loves BenBoxer. :bow:[/QUOTE]

Here here... and let us not forget about the Fry's Great One fidodido and TSD and jetsetmario and tubtub. All greats and up there in my book.

By the way, thanks a ton ben. I'm definitely going to pick up one Doom 3 CE now. That freaking game always seems to laugh at me no matter where I go. Missed on it at EB BF, but now I'll get it. It's been hard passing it over everywhere I go for $29.99 :sad: but now it can be mine! :D

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Here here... and let us not forget about the Fry's Great One fidodido and TSD and jetsetmario and tubtub. All greats and up there in my book.[/QUOTE]

Of course, I'm just saying in addition to the other greats. This recent TRU sale just stands out right now. ;)

has anyone seen the sunday flyer? the add makes it look like psychonauts for xbox is $4.98...the wording is where they get you. says something like, GAMES FOR 4.98 on selected titles.

the add is misleading...so much so that the average walmart cashier might pm. anyone else think so?

[quote name='gaelan']has anyone seen the sunday flyer? the add makes it look like psychonauts for xbox is $4.98...the wording is where they get you. says something like, GAMES FOR 4.98 on selected titles.

the add is misleading...so much so that the average walmart cashier might pm. anyone else think so?
[/QUOTE]

Well, there's a small thread on it, check it out here:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78425

[quote name='Scorch']*!@#^$! Why couldn't they lower Psychonauts on XB to $9.98?![/QUOTE]

Because it is worth so much more you cheap shit!

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']I'd go with the CE version. You get Doom 1 and 2 on the same disc. You can do co-op and death match, only thing you can't do is death match on xbox live with 1&2 (I seriously wish it did though). IMHO, its very much worth it.

EDIT: Beat me to it ig...lol[/QUOTE]

The metal case is cool too...;)

[quote name='pthagonal']Because it is worth so much more you cheap shit![/QUOTE]
that's cheap ass, try to get it straight...

Update: this deal is still on!! Here is my list of games I am willing to trade and for what games. Sorry I can only trade in person. Reply ASAP!!

From the KB Toys DS Deal: Just brought extra copies of Meteos ($9.99), Metroid Prime Pinball ($19.99) and Trace Memory (19.99). I am looking for Advance Wars 2 and Kirby Canvas Curse.

From Game Rush, Target, and TRU $9.99 Deals:
I have Halo 2 ($9.99), Need For Speed Underground 2 ($19.99) and Need For Speed Underground 2 ($9.99). I am looking for Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising (GBA), Donkey Kong Country 2 (GBA), Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland (GBA), Metal Slug Advance (GBA), Racing Gears Advance (GBA), Mario Party 4 & 5 (GCN), Resident Evil 4 (GCN), Splinter Cell: Pandora Tommorrow (GCN), Star Fox Adventures (GCN), Need For Speed Underground 2 (PS2), Metal Solid 3 with DVD (PS2).

[quote name='KingCrow02']Update: this deal is still on!! Here is my list of games I am willing to trade and for what games. Sorry I can only trade in person. Reply ASAP!!

From the KB Toys DS Deal: Just brought extra copies of Meteos ($9.99), Metroid Prime Pinball ($19.99) and Trace Memory (19.99). I am looking for Advance Wars 2 and Kirby Canvas Curse.

From Game Rush, Target, and TRU $9.99 Deals:
I have Halo 2 ($9.99), Need For Speed Underground 2 ($19.99) and Need For Speed Underground 2 ($9.99). I am looking for Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising (GBA), Donkey Kong Country 2 (GBA), Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland (GBA), Metal Slug Advance (GBA), Racing Gears Advance (GBA), Mario Party 4 & 5 (GCN), Resident Evil 4 (GCN), Splinter Cell: Pandora Tommorrow (GCN), Star Fox Adventures (GCN), Need For Speed Underground 2 (PS2), Metal Solid 3 with DVD (PS2).[/QUOTE]

Jesus Christ, how many more threads are you going to post this in? There is a TRADING FORUM for this kind of thing, you know.

Sad to said but if I can't trade then I will return the games back. So I am hoping some deal can be arranged.

[quote name='pimp tyranny']when i go to pick up Geist on Monday, i'll be sure to get a Doom 3 CE for price adjust later, but you can be sure i'll only get one. i can't stand hoarders, nor can i stomach hypocrisy, so you won't see me loading up on anything... although i did feel a slight pang of guilt for buying all three metal slug advances. they're going to CAGs though.

anyway, yeah cool, another sc cag. dogpatch and another from the big TRU sale thread are from SC. i'm in blythewood myself, used to be in downtown columbia.[/QUOTE]

Darlington here.

My thoughts exactly. I picked up the PS2 version, having heard about the framerate issues. I'm sure it's a great game, but the fluttery framerate on the PS2 makes that version almost unplayable -- reminds me of when I tried Max Payne on the console. Thank goodness I only paid $10, or I'd be pissed.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Here here... and let us not forget about the Fry's Great One fidodido and TSD and jetsetmario and tubtub. All greats and up there in my book.

By the way, thanks a ton ben. I'm definitely going to pick up one Doom 3 CE now. That freaking game always seems to laugh at me no matter where I go. Missed on it at EB BF, but now I'll get it. It's been hard passing it over everywhere I go for $29.99 :sad: but now it can be mine! :D[/QUOTE]

Thanks for remembering me!

Originally Posted by myxyplik
Anyone know how good the GEForce controllers are?

To tell the truth, they aren't the greatest. They get returned quite a bit at my store, but some people love them and swear they are better than the Nintendo ones. I for one always stick with 1st party controllers, especially since Intec isn't the greatest.

Do you think we deserve Psychonauts for $29.95? I mean, people like me who support innovation and original projects, we chicken-a$$ed out during the launch and didn't buy it.

It's like Beyond Good and Evil all over again (didn't sell well over Christmas, became budget title faster than a one year old Madden title)...if only I had more money. I feel guilty as a hardcore gamer for this whole clearancing situation that has happened to Psychonauts...

Thanks for posting. Right now I have over 100 games I'm behind in playing, so I think I'll wait for hopeful $9.98 price drop on Psychonauts eventually.

[quote name='tubtub']
To tell the truth, they aren't the greatest. They get returned quite a bit at my store, but some people love them and swear they are better than the Nintendo ones. I for one always stick with 1st party controllers, especially since Intec isn't the greatest.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, tub, I'll be saving my cash then!:D

Psychonauts 29.95

That's a good price for the XBOX version considering it's becoming increasingly harder to find as brand new.

There is a mistake on the 50% off list. The PS2 racing wheel(Skn 159420) is actually part of the 75% off specials and should come down to about $9.00.

bread's done
Back