TRU new 70% green tag sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReggAe

CAGiversary!
i just got back my near tru..

they had
maximum chase 4.98 (bought 2 )
ps2 memory expansion pak 1.48 (bought 3)
xbox exhibition ver.2 1.50 (bought 10;; )

and bloodrayne for xbox 3.98
drake 3.98
arc the lad 4.98
gradius 7.98
ps1 LCD 13.98
siren 9.98
med maestro 2.99
mojo 2.99
music mix somthin..(sexy woman front) 2.99
la pucelle 17.98
fatal frame 22.98
and more but i dont remember..;;

anyways "EXHIBITION ver.2 " is this wroth??????????????????
i thought it will be use only change case..

does anyone want exhibition please PM me..
i thought i will be refund these games..

PSone LCD was still 34.98 at my TRU, and they had only about 10 games or so for the green tag sale. It was pretty pathetic.

I did end up picking up a brand new Firefighter F.D. 18 though for $20 :)

The TrU in LV ( the one near my school UNLV) have none!!!!! I want PSone LCD, OP buy 3 PSone LCD for me ...

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='help1']whoa, your grammar is really bad.[/quote]

You have no room to talk.

But then neither do I...[/quote]

but everyone can join yours here :arrow: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=45786

[quote name='opportunity777']
I did end up picking up a brand new Firefighter F.D. 18 though for $20 :)[/quote]

Putting out fires is a lot of fun........For me to poop on!

i will be there tomorrow in the morning ..so
if they still have it i will send u PM i thought when i out there they had 2 more lcd and another suncrew?? lcd for ps1 its 21.99 + tax

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']What Gradius is that you have listed?

Gradius III+IV, V, or Galaxies? If it's III+IV or V, I would be very thankful if you could grab one.[/quote]

I doubt it's Gradius III / IV ... that game has been OOP for so long. He was probably talking about V, which I haven't seen at any TRU's near me in quite a while.

[quote name='ReggAe']anyways "EXHIBITION ver.2 " is this wroth??????????????????
i thought it will be use only change case..[/quote]
I have the Halo version of the second exhibition disc, and it's worth it just for the Capcom vs. SNK 2 nearly-full version demo (sorry, no online). It's in Japanese!

As for Gradius, V would be awesome as it's got 2-player co-op, unlike R-Type: Final, which I got during the coupon sale for about the same price (after discount; my store wasn't cheap enough). Sure it wasn't R-Type you saw there? (Edit: like the poster above me said, it might be Gladius instead.)

Huh. If it was the Xbox version of Gladius for $8 that might be kinda tempting.

Those PS1 LCDs are nice deals too, but I wouldn't really have any use for it.

[quote name='yeldarb367']I think this is YMMV as usual so I suggest just posting in the TRU Clearance sticky.[/quote]

yes I suggest that as well. Would the OP mind sticking his finds in that topic and marking a location as to where he found all these items

going to lock this one up though because there are too many posts related to his topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back