TRU Online only today only 3ds XL + Skylanders Giant starter kit 199.99

Is that really the Giants starter, or the original? Website doesn't reallt specify. Man, I've spent so much already, but I do want a 3DSXL...

[quote name='DrummerX']Is that really the Giants starter, or the original? Website doesn't reallt specify. Man, I've spent so much already, but I do want a 3DSXL...[/QUOTE]

If you click on details and then the product link it does indeed go to the Giants starter pack. This is a hell of a deal.

That's a pretty good deal. A solid $50 for the 3DS Version of Skylanders. Punch Pop Fizz alone will get you about $20 on ebay. I'd be tempted too if Luigis Mansion was coming out soon.

might be able to get a free trial membership to shoprunner for TRU shipping cheapists. is it just me or does skylanders look kinda lame?

[quote name='hwmusic']might be able to get a free trial membership to shoprunner for TRU shipping cheapists. is it just me or does skylanders look kinda lame?[/QUOTE]

I have no idea what it's like for the handhelds but love it for PS3/Xbox.

[quote name='ShockandAww']That's a pretty good deal. A solid $50 for the 3DS Version of Skylanders. Punch Pop Fizz alone will get you about $20 on ebay. I'd be tempted too if Luigis Mansion was coming out soon.[/QUOTE]

was going to offer to buy someones skylander set if they did not want it but i think shipping would kill it....

might go that way just buy it new and sell off the figures

where did you get skylanders for 39 bucks

crap i found where you got that 39 buck skylanders walmart... im guessing this was a black friday/ cyber monday deal...

wont be able to get back to a walmart store until weds .. I doubt they match online prices anyways

i know the xbox360 skylanders was 149 online but was 199 instore

Last edited by a moderator:
Walmart had it on their site for $39 as of this morning. Looks like it sold out though. It was part of their BF deals. I actually picked up a copy Thanksgiving morning at my local Walmart.

[quote name='hwmusic']might be able to get a free trial membership to shoprunner for TRU shipping cheapists. is it just me or does skylanders look kinda lame?[/QUOTE]
FYI shoprunner doesn't work on most video game items. I have shoprunner and it's pretty useless for TRU.

Wow. Had to get one. And twice during the order it urged me to get the $10 Style Savvy or Prof. Layton (although no price change when placed in the cart). A bit aggravated that my $20 Groupon and $4 Rewards coupon wouldn't apply, but I'll take it up with them when I pick up tomorrow. Thanks OP!

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']Walmart had it on their site for $39 as of this morning. Looks like it sold out though. It was part of their BF deals. I actually picked up a copy Thanksgiving morning at my local Walmart.

FYI shoprunner doesn't work on most video game items. I have shoprunner and it's pretty useless for TRU.[/QUOTE]

hopefully they would restock at that price but doubtful.... man if i saw it last night i would of tried to get it in store today when i was there o well

bread's done
Back