TRU past b2g1 free on Wii Trade in with gift receipt

Status
Not open for further replies.

aznpersuasion

CAGiversary!
Hey cags i was wondering about the tru deal when they had buy 2 get 1 free on all there wii games, they told most of us just pick out something and get a gift receipt to trade in later. Did anyone do it yet and has anyone else try trading it in for something else besides a wii game like a ps3 or 360 game? I was just wondering if this worked thanx

how do u move threads

I traded in my "Free" game the week of the sale. I later traded in one of the non-free games for a new one. I am going to see how NiGHTS is and maybe get that, DBZ3, or Mario & Sonic.

[quote name='$hady']Thanks OP I bought 2 Wiis and got one free. :D[/QUOTE]

Really? I got two free and they let me buy 1!

[quote name='yuffiestrife']Hey, look everybody, I'm a gigantic asshole![/quote]QFT.

Already reported to the mods/forum guides to move/close this thread. That's all that needed to be done.

to answer the OPs question, because I am feeling nice today, I traded in a Wii game from the sale for Xbox360 Mass Effect, no problem, just had to pay the $10 difference

Just watch out. I used 2 coupons during that sale which discounted itself to each game. So when I traded the one in (39.99), I ended up with 37.82 on a gift card. Which I didn't care cause I handed them another coupon for 15% off and got the 39.99$ game I wanted a lot cheaper than what I got back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back